The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Within the hotel lobby,there is also a spa promo counter with nobody behind the desk :

I remember saying in this thread before i would give Blue Bayou at Biz hotel a miss,but yet i still went for a try since i already stayed there (for novelty sake). But no...not this time in this Vienna Spa thingy. If i want this sort of spa-like massage,i would have given Spa Secret a chance instead since this Vienna Spa can be more expensive than Spa Secret (just a gut feel). I think Vienna Spa is the most expensive spa i know of in Batam.

I have taken up the package from Nagoya Spa and Massage near Formosa before and it cost me 888k with a 5 hours "whole body makeover",hehehe...so when i saw the pricing in Vienna Spa...i decide,no...not Vienna spa.I believe there is no lack on customer there since this place were 90% filled by Chinese Sillyporean.

Two sides of the coin,either Sillyporean are REALLY proven Silly or they (Vienna Spa) ultimately drop their price. Not being black heart tho,but i do hope they shut down and move King Massage (from Formosa Hotel) over,hehehe...Da Vienna just lost one point to Biz Hotel on this one.

Almost 2pm,time for me to be checked in. Got myself a smoking room and off i head to check out their Junior Suite. Upon entering,my nose were welcome by a heavy stench of cigarette smell,hehehe...not that i mind,since i am a smoker but i need to hold a fair comparison with Formosa and other hotel's smoking room.

illustrated photo

I check almost everything in my room. The receptionist told me i will have a short of 2 bottles of mineral water which they will bring it to me at a later time if i want my room now. I am fine with that. My junior suite didnt have a fridge but a cooler. I guess they were trying to save on electricity? No bar counter with drinks and beers etc,thats pretty good for me becos i dont take the stuffs from the mini bar (i create my own,hehehe..). Like Biz and Formosa,they do have a hairdryer and kettle tho.

The Junior Suite in Da Vienna Boutique isnt a 1 room 1 hall kind,more like a half room,half hall. The Hall and bed was divided by half a wall. Yes they have 2 LCD TVs. But with 2 TV's volume on,it can cause quite a noise pollution. Biz has 3 TVs,1 in the toilet,1 at the hall and the other in the bed room. But the walls were fully covered so that when i turn the volume of the room up,i dont hear the sound from the hall. 2 sounds from 2 TVs dont beat against one another.

I can watch 2 TV at once,hehehe...

The junior suite in Da Vienna is however more spacious as compare to the one in Biz Hotel. Oh and the safe in Da Vienna is a broken down one which even when i dont need it,i still ask the housekeeping boys to fix it. Housekeeping staffs? I need to call them myself by being physically there. Calls to Housekeeping,operator,Reception and other line that were use to help a guest were non responsive. Meaning to say,i called once...no one picks up,i called twice,still nobody picks up. Give them another chance by calling about 15 mins later,STILL no one picks up the phone,hehehe...its the 1st hotel i stayed in where no one picks up their phone in Batam.

I have to walk down to talk them up. (i wasnt angry or bad mooded becos i just want to test their respond) Honestly,i have to be fair as its a Sat, thats why i say i am relatively quite fair here when i compared with Biz when i stayed there on a Friday.

Go to next page

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

After doing all the hotel room checks. I left to do the cewek-shopping. Permata is like a Bunga Merah (Red Flower) day,all girls in it worn red today. I go to another joint to pick up a new MILF who just starts work at a million rupiah. Seriously,i think i must be nuts to pay a million rupiah for someone over 30 that day...reason is simple,i have exhausted myself at least around 10 rounds over the last 2 nights. I need to be "served",hehehe...and this milf as i was told was known to provide "outstanding" service. Anyway,it was stupid of me to pay a million rupiah for her regardless of how superb the service would be.

She is 30+,petite ,slim with non-saggy B cup,given birth thrice. She has an athletic figure (she was a sports woman) and with a 5/10 look,hehehe...ONE MILLION RUPIAH...i am banging on my chest as i write this paragraph (hehehe)... *tears rolling down my cheek*....hehehe...

(i am also thinking of my time with her as i write,hehehe...)

No,i am not playing Green Bean soup here. No one will believe me if i tell them that after having about 10 rounds the last 2 nights,i was still able to manage another 4 rounds on my 3rd night. It is not becos i have good stamina,it is becos i have a Wonder Woman that night,hehehe.... Like i say,no one will believe me...except my friend who joined me. Reader of this summary can just take it as i am lying,i am bullshitting etc etc.

*notice i didnt even dare to mention the joint's name? Reason is becos i am putting this place into test. No concrete information yet,i dare not share for fear of the aftermath flaming. i am cooking something for my later trips to Batam,hehehe...

Anyway,after i choose my million rupiah girl,my friend and i head for lunch at Budi Siang Malam chicken rice eatery before heading to Harbour Bay to send my friend off. I head to DC Mall to buy some stuffs and then a massage at xxxxx. (not in Utama area) before heading back to Hotel,walked around the hotel area...

Have a look in other parts of my junior suite room....

They provide the Dove suits,hehehe....the thing is,the bath tub. As what some hotel booking website claims,their bath room has a Jacuzzi...not true. When i 1st stay there,it was a deluxe room. But i was mislead into thinking that Junior suite has a Jacuzzi bath tub. I have tested in this trip that they (Da Vienna Boutique Hotel junior suite) do not have an in room Jacuzzi like those that of Biz hotel.

Hmm....and i didnt even get to use it becos it doesnt have a Jacuzzi function (i was looking for that when i booked that room). A little wasted for the money i paid,even tho it isnt too expensive. This is not all as i do walk around quite a bit more after my girl were send to my room. I try to make every moment count so i could keep all information in record. I record for my own future trip,hehehe...

Go to next page

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Breakfast at Da Vienna Hotel...

Photos of whats inside the restaurant where i had breakfast which i found online...

...and it is definite way way more crowded than what is seen on the photo above.

There was a big variety of food but with big varieties,it also mean more people. I was served to my table since i am eating alone and coffee was brought to my table. Maybe its only for junior suite guest or guest who ate alone. Took some of favorite food and ate my fill. Didnt stayed very long there as i wish to walk around the place....

There's even a mini provision shop with no one attending to...

The provision shop was just outside the restaurant where i had my breakfast. And beside this shop there,a toilet that looks like those swimming pool toilet one see in Sillypore and a prayer room was there too.

On the same 2nd floor where i took my breakfast was Barletta Bar...technically opening only when the sun sets.

In case i was wondering where the stairs seen on the above Barletta Bar leads to...well,it actually leads to the reception,the lobby of the hotel...

Go to next page

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Battleground before the battle :

...and after the battle (below) :

One thing worth a note in my summary is the Da Vienna Boutique Hotel's magic lamp. Take a look at the tip of the nipple at the top of this magic bed lamp...

Do you see the lighting gets brighter on each photo above? There was no switch at all on this bed lamp. It is being "turn on" by softly touching the tip of its NIPPLE,hehehe...and each time i touch the NIPPLE,it goes brighter,hehehe....my girl was amazed by it....hehehe...its a good ice breaker with the girl in my room.

This 3rd night's girl was the most fun to be with. Now i have a small problem,that is dinner. The girl and i had a walk to formosa and back,brought some groceries and at the same time learned that there is new Chinese Zhi Char store nearby Grand Nagoya 68 hotel which is close to ex. New Berlian. I observed the food people ordered when i passed by,looks good. Maybe will try it in my next trip.

After our walk,we head back to room and decide to order room service from the hotel. Price point wise was similar to Formosa and Biz,but better than Goodway and Gideon. Quality is not bad. Soon after,showered and have our OTOT and before long,its morning and its time for my girl to leave.

I head down for breakfast.

A little of everything already filled me up.

Go to next page

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

There is a balcony outside Barletta Bar where i can look out the surround...its still the 2nd floor (same floor where i took breakfast),so much of the outside view has been blocked...

3rd floor was the meeting room...nope,i didnt take any photos there,so i headed to the 10th floor,where Vienna Spa was situated.

As a matter of fact,i actually went up to the 11th floor,where the Presidential suite. I want to take a look at the suite but apparently none of the hotel staffs thinks i can afford to stay there since it would cost like :

I do remember that i often dress like a beggar most time when in Batam,hehehe... In Kaha,the presidential suite would cost 5289k,but walk in rate was 9000k. Yes,maybe i REALLY cannot afford to stay in such a suite...hmm...i remember asking the hotel staffs twice (one of the time was witness by a friend when at the reception before i checked in,so i arent lying here when i say i tried) and twice i was ignored,hehehe....its ok,i will help them remember in future.

Meantime,I shall look for more information on my later trips to Batam regarding the Presidential suite at Da Vienna Boutique.

After all the reccing,i head back to room to take a short nap before waking up to take a shower and i think its about time i pack up and go (back) to HELL,hehehe...i packed up,checked out pretty late at 1pm,no hotel staffs actually bother me to "force" me to check out,thumbs up on this part. I will push my limits further in future (on non-weekend as i also need to be considerate to those who needs to check in).

I head to massage at idola which is oppsoite Dju Dju Hotel before heading to for lunch at BUdi Siang Malam chicken rice store.

I had a good time at this place with a 100k dick massage 1st then a hj.(1st quote 300k) The girl keeps teasing me halfway thru the hj by stopping at doing it halfway. Tells me 100k = 0.5 time hj,hehehehe...it was a lot of fun.Imagine this,hj halfway,she tell me,"finished". I look at her eyes wide open and say "No! No!~"...lol...and she continues and then will stop halfway again...(repeated that a few times) it was full roaming for me but becos the place where i get the massage is curtained,so no full strip. I gave her an extra 50k at the end of the session becos of her good cheery service and at the same time, i wanted her to remember me as i planned to RTM for "something extra",hehehe....

There is wifi in this place,so communication was a breeze via google translate. Idola is only 5 mins walk from Formosa,2 mins walk from City Central,hehehe...on my way out,i was told there are...hmm...think i will keep this part to myself for now...hehehe...and by the way,my massage girl was a MILF,in her 30s.

Go to next page

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

After the massage,head out for late lunch and then head for the Ferry Terminal...and there,the witnessing of the weekend Sunday returning crowd where the ferry should technically be 100% full...

...and i was at the end of the queue photoed above. Ferry delay heading off to Sillypore by at least 10 mins from Harbour Bay due to the massive crowd and well,due to the speed the ferry moves,it still reach Sillypore on time. No,i didnt take the business class becos i just wish to get a feel how its like,hehehe...and then report them on my summary to serve as a reminder. (i dont want to leave Batam so soon,hehehe...)

On reaching Sillypore's Harbour Front,the Business class passenger was release at almost the same timing as those from the Economy class,so imagine the mess it turns out. For the 1st time,i feel business class and economy one makes no difference (on weekends,Sunday).

Home sweet home....oh,its was HELL of hot for the Sillypore weather. And my trip has come to an end. After this summary,its time to forget the good time,and remember the bad time. Why? Becos deep inside me,i hope my next trip will be better than this one but i know...this trip has given me a higher expectation. My rating for this trip? 8.5/10 and it would be a 9/10 if i havent lose my cool during the Pharmacy-hop.

Until next time... (or next month),its time to bring MY expectation down...again,hehehe...am already looking forward to it as i end this summary.

~~~~~~~End of Trip Summary~~~~~~~

My thoughts for this 27th Batam trip :

1. I start off this trip being a bit piss while trying to get a room i desire with Da Vienna (a day before),but i manage to pull myself together and move on.

2. Its rather unusual for me to go for girls my friends (or taken by other bros) took but this trip,i wish to test some points. One man's meat,another man's poison. How one project himself with their chosen girls can also reflects the service level of the chosen girl/s. A girl that suits me,may not suit others,and vice-versa. Be humble,be patience and be nice helps a great deal.

3. I remember 2 names in this trip,Alfredo and Eka. One is a guy and another is a girl. Not going to elaborate.

4. Hotels that i say i will return to stay,Biz and Da Vienna. Both were good hotels. Each has its strength and weakness but so far from my own perspective where my "needs" were concern,none of them beats Formosa Hotel...yet. I believe Biz hotel is a potential hotel that can be turn into a place like Formosa hotel as much as Da Vienna could.

Updating Kaha pricing for....

Da Vienna Boutique Hotel (tax inclusive) :

Deluxe Room : 450k

Deluxe King : 490k

Junior Suite : 600k

Executive Suite : 700k

Presidential Suite : 5289k

Biz Hotel (tax inclusive) :

Economy room : 370k

Superior room : 400k

Deluxe room : 520k

Junior suite : 670k

Executive suite : 820k

5. My review for both hotels :

The bad (what i DO NOT like):

Da Vienna - Too many non-smoking area like the lift lobby outside my room. Makes it difficult to hold a cigarette and walk out from my room. And they have an asktray at the lift lobby outside my room (which is by the way a smoking room) that says "No Smoking". Cant find a place to stub out my already burning cigarette on my hands except on the "No Smoking" sign itself (which is supposingly an ashtray). A little overly-Sillyporean oriented.They do have more humanly customer service (than Gideon,Goodway,Nagoya Hill Hotel,M1 etc who are more robotic),but still,i will say they are under staffed at the front line. Water from tap emits some smell and they have one of the most expensive massage/spa which a stingy man like darent try.

Biz Hotel - They are however MORE humanly customer service oriented than Da Vienna hotel. 2nd best,which is next to Formosa Hotel which i ranked number 1 (a benchmark). Well,junior suite has cockroach,this is not acceptable but they handled the situation very well with a free upgrade to Executive suite (i turn them down on the 1st night and only take up the offer on the 2nd). Rooms were smaller in size and it has blackout a little too many times (at least 10 within 24 hours).However recovery from blackout was less than 3 mins all the time. If i do not have battery attached to my laptop,i may have an issue. And by the way,corridor on each floors of rooms were not air-conditioned and in-hotel massage not cheap either (i tried).

The Good (what i like) :

Da Vienna -

Tho it was a mad rush,customer service has retain its quality. Da Vienna was about 8 mins walk to Formosa,hence making it a fairly good location. Out from Da Vienna hotel (out of its front door towards the security check point),turn right and i see a bigger than normal Alfa Mart. Opposite Da Vienna is a Pharmacy that sells relatively expensive stuffs tho. Food was abundant during my walk towards Formosa Hotel. Crown massage just about 3 mins walk away.

Biz Hotel -

Front desk staffs and housekeeping has the personal touch service similar to those of Formosa Hotel tho they still couldnt match. Location is near to Newton Disco/Pub/KTV,even nearer to Nagoya Citywalk which technically is just beside the hotel. If i stay there again (which i will),i look forward to bring my booking girl to that clean family KTV at Citywalk (Alegro F-KTV). If i dont remember wrong Beauty 2 massage was nearby,but with Newton just around the corner,i believe the other massage places wont be too far out either,hehehe...food is abundant too if i walk towards Nagoya Citywalk and i am talking about good food. Nagoya City Walk Mall sells cheap stuffs. Top floor of Biz is a sight indeed.

Personal perspective,this 2 hotels still cant beat Formosa Hotel in terms of personal touch service,in-hotel massage,flexibility and being in a convenient location yet. I will looking to change "the environment" to suit me.

6. After this trip,i need to continue to source for new things and then dwell in it for a while. There are so much i didnt know in Nagoya area. I feel like a frog in the well. I dont wish to stay in a hotel or place or try a girl in a joint only once and then comment it negatively. 1 night in a hotel,1 try in a place and 1 girl from a joint does not mean the hotel,the place and the joint is not good.

7. My anger,i need to keep it under control. My pride too. Becos of my silly pride and anger,i lost a little more than half a million rupiah in a deal with the pharmacy. Pure stupidity at its best. And i scared my girls. I admit my mistake/s and this will haunt me forever as i have written them down on this summary. Yes,i want to be haunted forever on this one,which can serve as a constant reminder to myself for my future Batam trips. Pride and anger is not going to bring me far in Batam and in life. I will try my BEST,not to make the same mistake/s again. (i didnt lose a single cent physically tho,but my part time boss did and i didnt like it a bit when my friends/boss/anyone who is with me lose)

8. Striking a good deal at the massage shop. 150k/1.5 hour plus 150k for special service with full roaming with everything off by a good looking semi SYT. On top of it,i get a free hairwash + a face wash which kind of surprise me....anymore such deal? I will be looking forward search for more. Think about it,if i share the location,will the deal be still as sweet later on? Sorry...

9. I am looking at Utama Hotel and i will be looking at it. It was my back up in this trip if i couldnt get a room in Da Vienna after my 1st 2 night stay at Biz Hotel.

10. I dont pay 1 million rupiah for an over 30 years old MILF for nothing. I will be looking at my "test result" in my upcoming next 2 trips to Batam. The bro who joined me in this trip will understand.

11. Da Vienna Boutique Hotel's Presidential suite,hehehehe....

12. The shaving kit in Formosa beats Biz and Da Vienna. And there's a sewing kit in Biz,the other hotels dont.

13. Fire Extinguisher in the Executive suite's kitchen of Biz Hotel has been expired for more than a year.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 25-04-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old 24-04-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Battleground before the battle :
(...PHOTO...)
...and after the battle (below) :
(...PHOTO...)
Disappointing. Where is the photo during the battle?

Last edited by Black Page; 25-04-2016 at 01:16 AM.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

hi may i know where is the location Budi Siang chicken rice .
can give brief direction near to which known building or hotel. tks
Old 25-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Great FR, Nono.

Good point about maintaining your cool when bargaining. Something that I have to watch out for as well...

I might be in Batam tomorrow. The Chinese-looking cewek (from Indah2, got her during our first group trip in Aug last year) is back in Batam and contacted my in FB. She's with another joint though. Also, I did managed to get in touch with the New Berry Super-glue that your friend was reminding me about... Now, I've a headache. Which one to book tomorrow? Haizzz...

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 25-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Nono1973 I am rather curious ... you say don't ask u for girl name / contact yet u r able to book the gals other Bros in previous trips booked before .. Is it u just go to the joint and viola she just happen to be there & available? ... Just saying ... Just asking ... No hidden agenda which other Bros here will spam and remark again ..
Old 25-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Btw, why you always under moderation har?
Cos 36908 is just trolling. other threads learn to ignore him and zap him, so he come here to continue his trolling
Old 25-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Cos 36908 is just trolling. other threads learn to ignore him and zap him, so he come here to continue his trolling
36908, you should behave and try to blend in here... share valuable information with bros here. Don't post those pics unless you ready to share. Maybe you could also join some bros here to go btm.

I personally encountered a few pricks in sbf but when 1 fine day met them in person, they are really some nice and funny people. Even flyingarrow also talk until so straight about you... reflect lah.
Old 25-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

nobody respond to mine Budi Siang chicken rice location.
Going this weekend to look for it .
Old 25-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Nono bring me there once but I just blindly follow...
Old 25-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
I think its outside Nagoya hill mall front door left side carpark , walked past that a few times

Last edited by SibeiNew; 25-04-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1