The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-07-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Has anyone met with mistress ida before? Can't find anything in this forum
Old 02-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I think monthly membership is less than $6 USD for the month which is an absolute bargain. It’s full of kinky content.

The link is here:

https://onlyfans.com/dominafire
The internet is full of "kinky content" so why would anyone pay 6 usd per month for it? During the epidemic, hundreds of thousands of women all over the world started an onlyfans, Domina Fire is just another one of them.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
The internet is full of "kinky content" so why would anyone pay 6 usd per month for it? During the epidemic, hundreds of thousands of women all over the world started an onlyfans, Domina Fire is just another one of them.
You have a fair point. However, she produces top content. She’s in the top 3% of content producers. I have seen the content before and it’s good stuff. If you like extreme kinky action, it’s worth a visit for $6 USD a month. Domina Fire is doing very well and we can all do our bit to help our favourite dommes in these challenging times. If you haven’t experienced her domination sessions, well good things come to those who wait. She will return to SG when life gets back to normal.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
You would if say you are a really big fan of that particular domme. And her pictures, thoughts, style mean something to you.

Otherwise yes, why pay for something you can get for free.
Old 03-07-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
You have a fair point. However, she produces top content. She’s in the top 3% of content producers. I have seen the content before and it’s good stuff. If you like extreme kinky action, it’s worth a visit for $6 USD a month. Domina Fire is doing very well and we can all do our bit to help our favourite dommes in these challenging times. If you haven’t experienced her domination sessions, well good things come to those who wait. She will return to SG when life gets back to normal.
Fair enough, I guess if you're a fan of a particular domme, or one of her personal sub or something, it makes sense to pay for her onlyfans.

That being said, being in the top x% of OF means absolutely nothing btw. every single person with an OF that I came across is in the top x%, where x is a single digit number, or even a floating point number.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
I don't think the naysayer is a local domme?
looks like it.

Last edited by ILemonic; 03-07-2021 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Fair enough, I guess if you're a fan of a particular domme, or one of her personal sub or something, it makes sense to pay for her onlyfans.

That being said, being in the top x% of OF means absolutely nothing btw. every single person with an OF that I came across is in the top x%, where x is a single digit number, or even a floating point number.
amber quite proud to be in top x% of OF worrh.. i think she buddy with domina fire aso
Old 03-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry all, wanna ask a noob question. Anyone willing to share contacts for MLs willing to do BDSM in spa? Much thanks in advanced
Old 03-07-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

anyone knows what happen to luna, if she coming back? she had a dungeon back then called red moon too.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
anyone knows what happen to luna, if she coming back? she had a dungeon back then called red moon too.
Go and ask her then, no way for anyone here to know.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Go and ask her then, no way for anyone here to know.
obviously nv reply thats why ask here mah, see if any reg knows?
Old 04-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
obviously nv reply thats why ask here mah, see if any reg knows?
Don't think she is ever coming back. She is a good domme. With the cute partner Scarlett. I went to the dungeon once. She used to hv a IG account. Can see she is a huge fan of GEM.

By the way anyon contacted esme_lee7 on telegram? Is she legit?
Old 04-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Don't think she is ever coming back. She is a good domme. With the cute partner Scarlett. I went to the dungeon once. She used to hv a IG account. Can see she is a huge fan of GEM.

By the way anyon contacted esme_lee7 on telegram? Is she legit?
wasted nv get to see her. the scene now just isn't as it was back then, quality wise. with anja and the likes, now all young-uns touting bullshit and charging high price without even knowing wtf they doing
Old 04-07-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wasted nv get to see her. the scene now just isn't as it was back then, quality wise. with anja and the likes, now all young-uns touting bullshit and charging high price without even knowing wtf they doing
Speaking about high price. I honestly feel that the tribute nowadays are relatively high. Which is one of the reasons why I haven't had a session in a long time. Plus the last one i had was quite disappointing even though i felt the price was high. And some dont even allow solo sessions unless you are a regular and/or have done double domme sessions with them. I dont know, it's just what i feel.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySmith View Post
Speaking about high price. I honestly feel that the tribute nowadays are relatively high. Which is one of the reasons why I haven't had a session in a long time. Plus the last one i had was quite disappointing even though i felt the price was high. And some dont even allow solo sessions unless you are a regular and/or have done double domme sessions with them. I dont know, it's just what i feel.
who did you see last? what absurd rule to not allow solo sessions?! isn't that what their business is built upon? you are definitely right in feeling that way, the local scene is becoming a joke, nothing we can do if all these new entrants have the mindset of easy money and flipping a quick one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1