The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeko View Post
I had once gotten bj from my gf while I drive, I cannot concentrate well while driving, hence pull over to some ulu car park to finish off.
Can share which ulu car park har?
Old 20-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to one of my favorite ulu car park at east coast park(nearest to airport) last week but was turn away as it became bright now. Does anyone knows of any better alternatives nearby?
Old 20-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk13 View Post
Went to one of my favorite ulu car park at east coast park(nearest to airport) last week but was turn away as it became bright now. Does anyone knows of any better alternatives nearby?
Tried it in the 1st car park (near to Fort Road Exit). But u need to re-confirm if it is a similar case to the last car park...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 20-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Tried it in the 1st car park (near to Fort Road Exit). But u need to re-confirm if it is a similar case to the last car park...
Bro, if I'm not wrong, this car park is usually quite bright & those roller bladers are hanging around too. You must be a real risk taker
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 20-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

warning for those who bonk in mscp
beware of fatima and bangala
Old 20-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricssonMan View Post
Bro, if I'm not wrong, this car park is usually quite bright & those roller bladers are hanging around too. You must be a real risk taker
Ermmm, I remembered occasionally that some containers are parked there at night and it just happened to take the lights off where I could parked my car. I still feel quite comfortable. Talked abt being brave, u reminds me of a guy (of cos I don't know him) who was bonking away beside my car and he dun gives a damn abt it lo... can clearly see him pumping the gal damn hard at the passenger's seat. I really took my hats off him.

Old 20-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

and I remembered quarrelling with my ex gf at that time and in fact broke off. 1 in 7th Heaven, 1 in 18th Storey Hell.. So near but such a contrast in our situations. Add salt to my wound.

Old 20-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
...........She was sitting with the horizontal bar between her legs(pussy actually) and she was loving the rubbing of the hard rod against her pussy. Then shortly after, she got horny and started to change her seating position 180deg to face me so she can bj me right away.............
Very hard to imagine how your GF balance herself without falling off the bike.. If riding thru a bumpy road her pussy will not be song but rather painful hor????

Also where she position her legs when she is facing you???? Her legs must be bruised badly by the paddles........

But anyway....... I take my hat off you for the acrobatic stunt bro...........
Old 20-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

Read so many Bros encounter, jus to share..... when 1 take a cab wif a fb then was BBBj behind..... then still haven cum but was reaching destination like in 15 sec...... i tap her head say stop then suddenly i get the surprise of ur life..... she doesn't wan to let go......keep on shaking her head........ and of course i can't haf big movement like plucking the head off..... no to attract the driver attention..... my heart frozen n mind went blank ..... then i pinch her telling her in a slightly stern voice .... reached le...... in the end guess wat she say.... NO IDEA SO FAST REACH ALREADY.....
Old 23-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

bonk my fb in one of the west side shopping centre where she was working in a retail shop..bonk on the fllor and at the counter.she was the only staff there....shiok...
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 23-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Volcom.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to do it in public places, out of desperation more than anything else because last time young that time no $$ and definitely no budget hotels around.

Add raging hormones and you basically get a recipe for anywhere-also-can-do mentality.

I think can sum up into two categories, people who have sex in public places:

1. Poor student, like me last time.
2. Adult, in for the sexual thrill.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
bonk my fb in one of the west side shopping centre where she was working in a retail shop..bonk on the fllor and at the counter.she was the only staff there....shiok...
Is it Jurong Point har? Did the same at the top fl staircase of that place
Old 24-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Card View Post
Is it Jurong Point har? Did the same at the top fl staircase of that place
beside the comic shop? ha ha i always go there with my gf when i have nights off during ns. for a few months, bonk my girl there almost every night. was caught a few times when other people come in to smoke.
Old 24-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Samster

Didn't know JP near my house so popular... beware. alot of bangala here. that may be their new hang out place.

Old 24-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AMK Town Park diagonally from Anderson JC (wif a fling) - spent almost 2 hrs chatting at her void deck, tiko her until she finally agreed 2 go there wif me. fierce frenching, sucking d hell out of her tits. finally she laid down 2 suck my dick hard. was fingering her 2. stand up wanted 2 screw her rite there but when i stood up, tats precisely d moment saw mata chia drive up. stopped abt 20m away from our hut. KNN!!!!! send her home, n i went home high n dry.

Punggol abandoned land be4 they put tat stupid cement blocks 2 prevent cars gng in (wif a fling) - supposed 2 be a joke over MSN of hw my fren owe me 3 mins of frenching 4 something i helped her in. end up from frenching, becum sucking her tits. her tits got hard n suddenly her jeans n panties all off liao.

Sembawang, duno wat 2 call tat place, wif seafood restaurant, need to drive in from the terraced house onez (wif a fling) - sat by d canal, restaurant closed n no ppl oredi. french n hands auto-roam all over her. wan 2 finger her but she dun lemme me. but finally i spot her weakness, once i suck her tits she totally lost control. wahahahahaha so attack her tits wif my mouth and be4 she knows it, fingering hard oredi. then later part stood along d railing, she HJ for me until i shoot into the canal.

IBMEC Starhub Centre (wif ex-gf) - after class finished at 10pm, everybody all chiong home damn fast. but we know the building dun really close until 11.30pm. went inside handicapped toilet which is totally obscured from any view. screwed almost 5 times inside... CIP, CIM, COF... everything also zo ga liao. 1st time in my life i cum so many times in 1hr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1