The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Yes, my wife is from Chiangmai. I have a car in Chiangmai already, for me to drive around when i go there see see look look few times a year. I have yet to open a bank acc in Thailand, but will do so when I move there. Any special reasons why open bank account?

I quite like Sansai, quite accessible to all places around Chiangmai.. Thanks nonteerak..
Old 05-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Yes, my wife is from Chiangmai. I have a car in Chiangmai already, for me to drive around when i go there see see look look few times a year. I have yet to open a bank acc in Thailand, but will do so when I move there. Any special reasons why open bank account?

I quite like Sansai, quite accessible to all places around Chiangmai.. Thanks nonteerak..
Thai bank account is useful when you bring large amount of cash and may want to deposit in the bank for safety reason.

It is also useful if you are doing business there.

However if you open a bank account just for TT from your singapore account then there is no need to as you can draw cash from the ATM using your singapore card like POSB, CITI or UOB but the exchange rate is poor and they charge you 180THB for every withdrawal, the good thing is it's safe and you don't have to carry so much cash around.

The max amount you can withdraw from ATM is 25000THB per day but if the ATM is not located near the bank or shopping mall then it's only 20000THB

I live on and off in Phayao about 120Km north of Chiang Mai which is 2.5 hours drive away. Small town nothing much happen there, good for retired or semi retired person like me.

I spend my time taking care of my garden something which not many of us can do back in Singapore unless you are living in landed property.Occasionally I do some deer or wild boar hunting.overall it's a quiet place where I live.

Last edited by pakalolo; 05-04-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning Pakalolo..

Noted, so bank acc not much of a need because yet to have plans of doing business there.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Ya, I also no chance to buy landed in Sg so fulfil my dreams in Chiangmai. Any intentions to stay for good or have plans to go back SG?
Old 05-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning Pakalolo..

Noted, so bank acc not much of a need because yet to have plans of doing business there.
Yes, you don't really need but good to have as you never know the future
anyway quite a hassle to open bank acc in Thailand as not all bank will let you open one also lots of red tape, they want all sorts of paper and it differ from one bank to another.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Actually I have joint accounts with my wife. Though the land is registered under my wife, the Thai HDB actually found out that my wife is married to Singaporean through the computer system then imposed quite a heavy duty because say need to register my name in the home.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, I also no chance to buy landed in Sg so fulfil my dreams in Chiangmai. Any intentions to stay for good or have plans to go back SG?
At the moment I still go on and off back becos of my job, planning to stay for good in a few years time

Living there is just like living in singapore during the kampong days where you can plant whatever you want and keep some chicken, get fresh egg in the morning no need to buy much veggie as you can grow them anyway mango and lamyai season coming, also no need to buy.

Try and start a mini farm if you have the space, you will like it.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My father in law already have a chick farm and also rear some cows.. Yeah, just like Olden day Singapore esp when there are so many funfairs and pasar malam with vintage games already lost in Singapore..
Old 05-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
My father in law already have a chick farm and also rear some cows.. Yeah, just like Olden day Singapore esp when there are so many funfairs and pasar malam with vintage games already lost in Singapore..
Since you got chicken farm you can used the chicken shit as fertiliser and grow some veggie or flowers, even fruits tree.

nothing like eating from your own tree
Old 05-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If you can open one, just open one. If everytime you have to withdraw from the local ATM via your SG account is that hassle and waste lots of money.

Bank current rate are lousy, and worse even withdrawn transaction is chargeable 5 bucks sgd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Yes, you don't really need but good to have as you never know the future
anyway quite a hassle to open bank acc in Thailand as not all bank will let you open one also lots of red tape, they want all sorts of paper and it differ from one bank to another.
Yup, will never know when he need it in the future. I open my bank during my time at Bkk. Siam commercial bank at Sukhuvmit, less hassle, not to forget K bank also. Not sure if they change their practice now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
get fresh egg in the morning no need to buy much veggie as you can grow them anyway mango and lamyai season coming, also no need to buy.
Wow, you farmed quite number of fruits ar! Lam yai, me muang. It's good to have them, so when ever season just pluck and eat. 5555

Lam yai and me muang both are my favorite fruits.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Told you before, I don't have a retarded brother!! Don't call me bro here bro there. I'm not your brother. You don't understand simple English? Want me to type in Chinese, since you like to use Chinese so much. Idiot!

You very smart at twisting my words. I said, at least I know basic thai culture, and see what you typed. "Truly know their culture"?

Don't bullcrap here la!! What rubbish you're talking? Expert thai culture, go around telling female Thais...... You got nothing to say then say till this.

Really retarded lei. When did I said I'm expert in thai culture? Don't anyhow say. You claimed you're a civilize person, but see another barbarian act exposed. Your mum didn't teach you don't anyhow say when others didn't do it. This one basic lei, you told me to have basic self control etc etc.

This one you failed, and you dare to tell others. Told you many times to reflect yourself in the mirror, you still haven't do it ar? Busy training on how to cross the road? Tsk tsk tsk!

Can't recall, that's why I challenged you to repost what I wrote last 2 years ago. But seems you really BALLESS lei. Asked you come here, find me. You whining like a dog at here. Asked you do simple thing to repost back at here, you twist here twist there.

You work selling roti prata ar? Must be, your peng power lei.
Relax bro, it's been getting interesting to see that you've upgraded your cannon caliber each time when you take on another round of argument. This will help making this forum more lively than usual.

You feel so confident in using 4-letter words on Thai guys wor. I'm pretty sure you are also confident telling those Thai ladies they like curry and remember to put your knuckle on your head when doing so.

Still can't reflect why you've got whacked upside down? I will give you a bit of clue for your Total Recall. You preach that you are contented with what you have. Is it true for your case?

You also like to eat Roti Prata? I'm sure back in your home town, you got one of the most expensive ruling party who is extremely good in flipping them specially for wayang shows. You didn't pick up some of their skills?

Ok. what's your purpose of inviting me to see you in Mae Taeng?
Tell me exactly is it for good intention or ill intention?
Old 05-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

If open bank account, just go there and give passport only? Anyone can advice what sort of procedures are expected? Because now our joint account need 2 signatures to withdraw but ATM card with me.. Thats why never thought of open personal account.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Relax bro, it's been getting interesting to see that you've upgraded your cannon caliber each time when you take on another round of argument. This will help making this forum more lively than usual.

You feel so confident in using 4-letter words on Thai guys wor. I'm pretty sure you are also confident telling those Thai ladies they like curry and remember to put your knuckle on your head when doing so.

Still can't reflect why you've got whacked upside down? I will give you a bit of clue for your Total Recall. You preach that you are contented with what you have. Is it true for your case?

You also like to eat Roti Prata? I'm sure back in your home town, you got one of the most expensive ruling party who is extremely good in flipping them specially for wayang shows. You didn't pick up some of their skills?

Ok. what's your purpose of inviting me to see you in Mae Taeng?
Tell me exactly is it for good intention or ill intention?
You keep calling people bro and yet keep wanting to start online war, you very boring nothing to do is it??

I don't think is wise for Nonteerak to reply you anymore as you keep coming on & on never stop........If you have so many question to ask, just come over to my shop and look for me lah. I already told you where is my shop location, just come over lor.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You keep calling people bro and yet keep wanting to start online war, you very boring nothing to do is it??

I don't think is wise for Nonteerak to reply you anymore as you keep coming on & on never stop........If you have so many question to ask, just come over to my shop and look for me lah. I already told you where is my shop location, just come over lor.
Definitely, enough is enough.
Just that the other bro may not willing to see more open.
Put down the sabre to become monk, 阿弥陀佛.

Will drop by your shop one day for coffee.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Tourism Drives Chiang Mai Property Boom

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...-property-boom

Although it's been a long time I've been to Chiang Mai but I know this fundamental rule of real estate investment.
If the price is not driven by real demand but by developers or land owners.
Then you're stuck with a junk property.
ROI is even lower if you take a Thai bank loan.

Overseas investors such as Singaporeans often overlook the affordabilty of the local buyers.
Yes it's very affordable if you're using SGD to buy a THB5,000,000 or MYR1,000,000 condominium in Thailand and Malaysia but it's out of reach for most of the locals if you're selling to them which makes up the bulk in the market.
It's like how many Singaporeans can afford to buy a SGD1,000,000 condominium in Singapore?

Eg. For easy liquidation I'd rather owe 5 x THB1,000,000 condominiums than 1 x THB5,000,000 condominium.
Don't forget the monthly maintenance fee of your real estate if you're unable to rent out for long periods of time.
The larger size your real estate is, the more you've to pay.
These are also costs.

Anyway in Asia my real estate strategy will be this.
Good location real estate portfolio I'll rent it out for good $$$.
Lousier location real estate I use for own stay.
Ulu place, more peaceful and less temptations.

Most importantly must have one permanent apartment to use as storage facility. 555.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 05-04-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1