The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sammi-massage/

As I said in one of my posts earlier, me more into MILFs than SYTs, so naturally me tend to try MILF MLs more than SYTs..... This report is about Sammi, a true blue MILF IMHO.

Location wise, she operates out of an interesting unit somewhere near Jalan Besar. It is a cosy unit with a shower stall, not attached bathroom (you can pee, but not shit).

Looks wise, her profile on SLG does not show her face so no need to think too much. In person, she looks pleasant, not someone you would kick out of bed but not one that will win a beauty contest. Also bear in mind she is a mid-30s MILF.

Body wise, not slim, but not obese either. Should say slightly on the "ba-ba" side, with a slight (very slight) tummy. Tits are not 38C as advertised, probably 34 B+, but still not bad for a mid-30s MILF.

OK, if you are looking for a SYT with a good rack and tits, then she is not the ML you should be looking for. But, if you are looking for a nice lady (and I mean good nice lady) who can give you a good massage, then you can give her a try. I would rate her massage as one of the more better (not just better but more better) ones I have tried. She does not cut corners and will give you a good session, with pressing and kneading, combining Western and TCM techniques. I requested for particular attention to my shoulders and waist areas and she duly complied. I would give her 10/10 for her massage.

I wasn't really there for her sensual skills and did not expect much. She too did not deliver much. She didn't just slap on the oil and pump her fist. She tried her best to be sensual but I guess her skills lies more in her massage.

During the sensual part, can autoroam both top and bottom (can feel that she keeps her pussy trimmed, but did not finger). Can also give her tits some licking and sucking.

Recommend her for being relatively easy to book and for a good massage.

Cheers.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hardcore Mint fans jealous....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Just curious, help pushing thread is that violating rules? Why I get Zap like hell....
Old 13-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's a whole newblood of ML posted by alecieaangel..

hmmm..
Old 13-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post

hmmm..
Just curious if it is MZ re-branding?
Old 13-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post

hmmm..
Their MO feels like it is previously MingZhao, resurrected now in another name..
Old 13-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Just curious if it is MZ re-branding?
Yup bro!
Sure looks like it based on the description of all the posts..
Old 13-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Yup bro!
Sure looks like it based on the description of all the posts..
She did have some good gems last time to be honest.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
She did have some good gems last time to be honest.
Yes! I still remember Yuxuan, until everything went downhill from there..
Old 13-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ltd - Lora; Sgl - chenchen ; SH - forgot Wat name liow

Yesterday cannot get my kc ml, so decide giv a chance to her

Place : Singapore famous makan hawker center a lot of packing. But no for mrt
New condo, room small but attach bathroom
Look : no syt type, but foxxy look,小三或狐狸精look, around end of 20 or early 30
Body: white white skin, boob around c+, nip small u can do whatever u want...
Msg : no try. I'm no go for msg, I'm 100% chi kor pek
Btw 100% naked. 100% worldwide rooming. 4g signal too strong!
Hj : personal giv 7/10 no the best but she just no rush u cum. Service also good
Gfe : 100% just cannot F... If no will giv 110mark lol
Rtm : hmm still thinking... Cos I'm still missing my ml... But abit bad she cannot nude and 4g rooming...
Old 13-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Coco (the uni girl from Wuhan) was impressive too!
Old 13-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
"Commando" MR for 可乐

She had a MR prior to this and somewhere else, but I still consider my visit as commando... no offense to anyone...

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ke-le-massage-hj/

Anyway, I was requested by a ML that I used to RTM to visit her 2 friends. I went "undercover" (using a mobile number she didn't know) the first ML and it didn't turn out well - so I didn't bother to comment about her.

The second ML who is the subject of this MR, I KIV-ed for a while until one of the days I couldn't get my slots for the commando MLs I wanted - so I thought of her. I didn't go undercover this time round as it was last minute, so she knew that I was a customer of her friend. Just a disclaimer in case I got different service level because of that.

Location wise is NE area, the only ML that I visited before around the area was "Gym Gal". MRT is a quite far to walk but still plausible if the heart or legs are willing. If driving, there are ample open air CP around, not too sure if allow to park at her apartment CP. Quite discreet waiting area, getting to the unit maybe a bit challenging but still okay for me. Apartment is new with works still going on around. Unit is quite clean and room is quite cosy with attached BR. She is sharing the unit with a long haired ML.

She looks very similar the the photo I attached and also the rest of the pics in her ad; just that her hair not as nicely done and the chin down pose made her face sharper... Honestly speaking based on the pics she wasn't my type to begin with, probably that's why I KIV-ed her for so long.Even she was surprised that I still remembered her. Anyway, she is quite pleasant looking in person so I have no complaints.

After brief intro, offered to shower me but I declined. During my wash up she played some canto/mando pop that will last throughout the session - a bit too loud for me. I prefer the soothing chit chat environment.

Started the session face up while she massaged my head - first time I experienced this routine. Overall the massage was good, she was hardworking, kneading type with no elbows. Liked the tingling sensation as she pressed or palmed the right spots. I especially like it when she was working on my middle and lower back. Besides that, she can consider to tune down the music abit and also place a towel over the pillow.

She seemed like the straighforward type, nothing too fake which I kinda like... and she seemed genuinely shy when the naughty session commerced. Maybe that caused me to get aroused real quick, or because I took off her blouse myself (that maybe my fetish since so far my fav MLs let me do that ). Playability was good I feel and the time was well utilised. As mentioned earlier she not fake, and her cups are declared as "A" in her ads... many a times they like to up one or three cups lol. Anyway, they are attractively shaped and she has a taut body with slight tummy. I've droopy "A"s before, not hers.
I let her shower me after the deed.

Based on my experience, I feel that she is worth it with the effort in her massage and playability offered.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 13-10-2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Posted an empty MR by mistake
Old 13-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well, I bet a lot of the bro here didn't know, the now very popular very difficult to book Moon started off at MingZhao too...
Old 13-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
Whoever tried Abby here, does she really comes from China? Because my Facebook friend list got exactly like Abby's Wechat photo. OMG i can't believe this shit man
I believe the pictures on her WeChat photo roll aren't her real photos?

Her profile pic has changed also to her pair of legs haha...
Old 13-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: "Commando" MR for 可乐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Wah bro u finally back ar
Awaiting your commando MR~
Yeah bro... wasted all my fortunes over there and came back with dough just enough for one last visit this month... used on beanie liao. .. so no moon, mint etc this month
Quote:
I only visited 2 from MZ before; 1st was rather bad but the 2nd one zixuan was quite good.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Just curious, help pushing thread is that violating rules? Why I get Zap like hell....
My condolences Brudder...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1