The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!
Pussy worth so much??

Seriously guys, WTF is this? 500 per hr? 800 per hr? 1500 per hr? Seriously??? Ive traveled so many countries, tried massages, KTVs, pick up joints and the best pussy experience I've had is one that you don't pay.

Find a lady, meet her talk to her, touch her, kiss her, get her to like you, after that the sex is the best ever. If you all have so much money to throw away, give it to me and i will teach you.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
Havehunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pussy worth so much??

Agee!
Pricing totally out! Not worth it!
Old 10-02-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

cause "support local talent" mah, kena influence by...

well you know which party
Old 10-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
coolmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There must be buyer and seller to have a market.

If the price is agreeable to both parties, I see no problem with that.

Just like price for BMW and Proton, why so much different. Both are cars.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Local always ask for higher pay than FT when comes to job application . We local always complain FT comes to here and suppress wages as FT are willing to accept lower wages . But from employers view, if this job can be done by a cheaper wage, why should they pay for a higher wage one ? And if there isn't any hiring quota we local would have lost our jobs liao. So naturally local will also ask for much higher price in sex industry . But luckily , as an employer ( customer) we are not restricted to hiring local as there is no quota. If FT can do the job cheaper , why do u need to hire a local ? There is not a need to support local too . It's better to supprt our wallet
Old 10-02-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think I won't even pay to fuck someone who doesn't even wanna fuck me in the first place.
I think it is more about satisfying ur urge and ego. EGO is one thing that u can feel u got it but u can't buy it. That is why TS said the best pussy is one that he didn't pay. It is not the money issue. It is the feeling of being wanted and offer free. Satisfy both ur ego and urge.

Thus, I only engage in clubbing where I go hunt and chat with the ladies. Seducing them and making them want me. If manage to up them, lol it is even more satisfying than paying for sex. First, good for my wallet second, satisfy my ego. Not that I totally dun pay, I did buy them drinks, dinner and gifts. Of course not so expensive like 500/hr or so. However, I also didn't expect to get fuck too.. It just happened willingly naturally. Best is I get to choose who I aim in the clubs. I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chemical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Pussy worth so much??

fyi,

think of local much more clean??? no so... when pussy is on working!!! haha...
Old 10-02-2015, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I think I won't even pay to fuck someone who doesn't even wanna fuck me in the first place.
I think it is more about satisfying ur urge and ego. EGO is one thing that u can feel u got it but u can't buy it. That is why TS said the best pussy is one that he didn't pay. It is not the money issue. It is the feeling of being wanted and offer free. Satisfy both ur ego and urge.
I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.
agree provided I have the time but sadly, I have no time so LL have to choose the easy and less time consuming ways by paying.

so envious for you guys man...have time to sian XMM....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 10-02-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:

Thus, I only engage in clubbing where I go hunt and chat with the ladies. Seducing them and making them want me. If manage to up them, lol it is even more satisfying than paying for sex. First, good for my wallet second, satisfy my ego. Not that I totally dun pay, I did buy them drinks, dinner and gifts. Of course not so expensive like 500/hr or so. However, I also didn't expect to get fuck too.. It just happened willingly naturally. Best is I get to choose who I aim in the clubs. I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.
Agree. But not all have the looks n time to go club to hook ons. Hence they just pay for it, esp if you are already married
Old 10-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
kingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

100% agree, i am old man and no looks. The only way to up local syt is use $$$ only...so sad....:-(
Old 10-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Hornycptkenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Seriously guys, WTF is this? 500 per hr? 800 per hr? 1500 per hr? Seriously??? Ive traveled so many countries, tried massages, KTVs, pick up joints and the best pussy experience I've had is one that you don't pay.

Find a lady, meet her talk to her, touch her, kiss her, get her to like you, after that the sex is the best ever. If you all have so much money to throw away, give it to me and i will teach you.
Cannot afford then suck thumb. Go for prcs or geylang
Just like cant afford car then take mrt bus. Else bicycle.
This is singapore
Old 10-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Ah bro Kingdom8,Hanxinco88, don't give yourself excuses ah. I am in my 30s have a lot of white hair, overweight, travel every month for work and busy as well. Still i get my fair number of pussies. And i am not a saint and i do pay sometimes as well when i go to ktvs, massage places or pick up joints. But i choose, negotiate and pay whats worth.

But being said that, my gf is younger then me by over ten years, my FB is younger then me by over 6 years. They are petit, slim, fair skin, holding proper jobs. My Ex gf last year was a 20 year old ex MGS girl. The only money i spent is dating money. i don't give them 500 or 1500 after after we fuck or after they give me a CIM blowjob. And i said blowjob because 2 of them are still a virgin. so how much is that worth??
Old 10-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

well said Bro Subidowa.

i rather spend 2000 dollars in a nice restaurant with great food and good company then paying that to fuck a pussy. Not that i don't like pussy. I like them very much and i like them young, wet and odourless. And i can get them almost daily with no money or with some money but not at this stated amount i am seeing in this forum.

We should hunt together sometime bro subidowa.
Cheers

Quote:

Old 10-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to me is spend within my budget so 200 - 300 at times got spare cash then ok.

but normally 300 and above would be no go for me. but there would be other rich big brother here that has the cash to spend on those girls.

but some time like 250 you could get a very sweet pretty local girl. 500 does not confirm that girl is surely pretty and good.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
to me is spend within my budget so 200 - 300 at times got spare cash then ok.

but normally 300 and above would be no go for me. but there would be other rich big brother here that has the cash to spend on those girls.

but some time like 250 you could get a very sweet pretty local girl. 500 does not confirm that girl is surely pretty and good.
Well I guess everyone has a limit set when they go for one. Doesn't mean a richer bro will go for higher price gal than a poorer bro . It's all about one's willingness to pay for such svc. At the end of the day, no matter how much we pay we must feel happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1