The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throwaway23882 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy kena scammed

Hi all, just wanted to say that after so long, I got scammed. Looking back, it was damm stupid of me and all of you sure say I kum gong. It was the usual MO. They ask for deposit then after giving deposit, kena deleted and blocked. It was over X, so I thought it was somewhat safer also.

I think report police also no use, confirm wont get back the money already. Just have to suck it up and move on. The amount was not that big, but it was not small either, was $300+ Damm shag
Old 28-11-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Re: kena scammed

What is MO?
Old 01-12-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Aventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
What is MO?
modus operandi - or SOP - standard operating procedure. (unless you asking what the MO was)

Transferring full amount first is definitely not sop.
At least bro will know better next time.
Old 02-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway23882 View Post
Hi all, just wanted to say that after so long, I got scammed. Looking back, it was damm stupid of me and all of you sure say I kum gong. It was the usual MO. They ask for deposit then after giving deposit, kena deleted and blocked. It was over X, so I thought it was somewhat safer also.

I think report police also no use, confirm wont get back the money already. Just have to suck it up and move on. The amount was not that big, but it was not small either, was $300+ Damm shag
it's a known fact,many warnings from bros in this forum,anyway take it as a lesson
Old 24-12-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
it's a known fact,many warnings from bros in this forum,anyway take it as a lesson

Post picture or name. And if you happen to know their accomplices, make their life hell
Old 15-02-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Quote:

Your only consolation is that many people kena scammed before.
I myself was sort of scammed off $60k by a business venture that so called provided co-living business in Singapore. Turns out its just a ponzi scam.
Old 16-02-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Brazil2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Post picture or name. And if you happen to know their accomplices, make their life hell
They can change picture/name any time.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yugensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one really bobian bro, normally these people ask u send money to mules.. in the end can only catch mules, just take it as a lesson and move on
Old 18-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

$300 is a small school fees to learn to be wary of people Considered not expensive cos it will save U from bigger amount next time
Learn not to trust anyone...even your good friends or relatives
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 22-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
turtules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beware of scamer learn from previous lesson
Old 23-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The amount was not that big, but it was not small either, was $300+ Damm shag
if you really learn from this lesson
this $300 will save you $3000 and more in future
Old 28-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stcity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at the positive side bro. It's not the end of the world. Money can earn bk one
Old 05-03-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
mingoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do not give any personal details online or to any strangers, at this day and age, too much scam to believe
Old 17-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gamedd is Cool - loads of Potential

very common in singapore right now, stay away from such scams
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1