The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mingoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

many of my friends kena gongtao from fls already, and once they step into it, theres no turning back
Old 06-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Taking the girl out of the whorehse is the easy step, the tough step is to take the whore out of the girl. Especially if you are her ex-John, seeing you every day just reminds her of the past. So even when you gain her respect, you cannot erase the 9" d!ck or the Andy Lau lookalike or the dangerous gangster boy. Is there no salvation for whores & Johns? of course there is, but take a good look around you and do you see any saints who are alive nearby? We can all hope, but please live in reality.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Taking the girl out of the whorehse is the easy step, the tough step is to take the whore out of the girl. Especially if you are her ex-John, seeing you every day just reminds her of the past. So even when you gain her respect, you cannot erase the 9" d!ck or the Andy Lau lookalike or the dangerous gangster boy. Is there no salvation for whores & Johns? of course there is, but take a good look around you and do you see any saints who are alive nearby? We can all hope, but please live in reality.
calling it as it is. respect....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Have you guys experienced thinking of an FL all the time? Lately i have been thinking of this FL i frequent a few times in geylang.

Not in a love her or want to be with her or want to marry her way but more
of i want to f*^k her all the time kind of way.

I'm not too sure why coz she is definately not what i consider pretty. She even seems abit cold and distant but is very aggressive and daring in bed and have a slightly meaty but curvy body with great set of tits and big ass. Damn.
Old 08-03-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

sexual chemistry at work
Old 08-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Have you guys experienced thinking of an FL all the time? Lately i have been thinking of this FL i frequent a few times in geylang.

I'm not too sure why coz she is definately not what i consider pretty. She even seems abit cold and distant but is very aggressive and daring in bed and have a slightly meaty but curvy body with great set of tits and big ass. Damn.
sexual compatibility. It's something hard to explain but when you meet one, it's like a gem. When you lose it, it would feel like that missing piece would never be found again.

I have chiong for many many years. Old man now. Looking back, I have met 4 such girls in my life, all working girls. One is GL, one is Health Centre (full service type) and two KTV girls. Cannot forget for the rest of my life. Each is uniquely different yet all unforgettable
Old 09-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
sexual compatibility. It's something hard to explain but when you meet one, it's like a gem. When you lose it, it would feel like that missing piece would never be found again.

I have chiong for many many years. Old man now. Looking back, I have met 4 such girls in my life, all working girls. One is GL, one is Health Centre (full service type) and two KTV girls. Cannot forget for the rest of my life. Each is uniquely different yet all unforgettable
Yes its funny but there is this sense of magic, or butterflies

Sure we might find it in some of the relationships that we have, the normal ones

but when we find it in a ML FL, we are dumbfounded and it becomes like a drug we are addicted too

Weaning off the drug is painful.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post

See if you can repeat the story after upping her a thousand times bro.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hopefast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fall into their pussy is good enough, dont fall for them
Old 19-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Fall in love cannot la, unless you are ultimate green hat person. Do the math can already, everyday service 10 other men, maybe 1-2 exchange contacts. The number of bf she has is double digit at least.

Next question to ask is are you handsome or rich? You got your answer

Be friend or fuck buddy is ok but hard to maintain once they return their country. So far I only managed keep a contact with Thai FL working normal office job in BKK. Waiting for her come SG for holiday then bring her go out and see if anything develops…
Old 23-03-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a slightly different answer compared to the ones already on this thread.

I fucked a KTV girl a number of times before, but ended up being friends with her instead. And we have maintained this friendship over the last 6 years, the last time I fucked her was over 5 years ago.

On the surface the girl was nice enough - snow white skin, pleasant face and super willing to please. She really wanted me, and I believe that until today she is just waiting for the day that I break up with my current gf (whom I have been with for the last 5 years)

But since 6 years ago, I somehow knew that we have no sexual chemistry. I find it hard to explain, but after banging her I don't feel like doing it again. There's really nothing wrong with her - she was 23 then, and had the flawless snow white skin that is the hallmark of Northern Vietnamese women. She was once upon a time a primary school student here, unfortunately after PSLE her family fell on hard times and she had to return to Vietnam. She returned years later, to work as a KTV girl. Due to her background, she speaks near-perfect singlish and understands Singaporean mannerisms well.

You would think, that finding such a KTV girl would be a gift from heaven, so different from the multitude of KTV girls with thick Viet accents....for some strange reason I never found myself attracted to her. So me maintained a friendship all these years with me sometimes helping her out with money (which she always pays back) and many times with admin matters.

She is now pushing 30, and I must say, time is particularly unkind to women. She has done a multitude of jobs across Dubai, Cambodia, Laos and a few stints here as a KTV girl plus some attempts at fake marriages. I still meet her a couple of times a year, just to ask her how she is doing and what her plans are. It is really quite sad, that for women their "market value" plunges so fast and so far once age starts showing on their faces......
Old 23-03-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Due to her background, she speaks near-perfect singlish and understands Singaporean mannerisms well.
must be surprisingly fun to hear near-perfect singlish from a Viet.
used to have a PRC ML who speaks such singlish too. sibey entertaining~
Old 25-03-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Indeed, the meat market is merciless. Like it or not beauty is a renewable resource for men of means. She was looking in the wrong place for love & stability.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I fucked a KTV girl a number of times before, but ended up being friends with her instead. And we have maintained this friendship over the last 6 years, the last time I fucked her was over 5 years ago.

On the surface the girl was nice enough - snow white skin, pleasant face and super willing to please. She really wanted me, and I believe that until today she is just waiting for the day that I break up with my current gf (whom I have been with for the last 5 years)

But since 6 years ago, I somehow knew that we have no sexual chemistry. I find it hard to explain, but after banging her I don't feel like doing it again. There's really nothing wrong with her - she was 23 then, and had the flawless snow white skin that is the hallmark of Northern Vietnamese women. She was once upon a time a primary school student here, unfortunately after PSLE her family fell on hard times and she had to return to Vietnam. She returned years later, to work as a KTV girl. Due to her background, she speaks near-perfect singlish and understands Singaporean mannerisms well.

You would think, that finding such a KTV girl would be a gift from heaven, so different from the multitude of KTV girls with thick Viet accents....for some strange reason I never found myself attracted to her. So me maintained a friendship all these years with me sometimes helping her out with money (which she always pays back) and many times with admin matters.

She is now pushing 30, and I must say, time is particularly unkind to women. She has done a multitude of jobs across Dubai, Cambodia, Laos and a few stints here as a KTV girl plus some attempts at fake marriages. I still meet her a couple of times a year, just to ask her how she is doing and what her plans are. It is really quite sad, that for women their "market value" plunges so fast and so far once age starts showing on their faces......
Sad story..
Old 27-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

yeah.... enjoy it while it lasts for you and for her. 30 is really a magic number for them and after that maintenance costs go way up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1