The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by soothHerOnlyIf View Post
china girls, jiang si or dong bei better? I now chatting up a jiang si girl. ) heard dong bei girls more loyal?
what is jiang si ? i feel so ... that dong bei girls tend to be more loyal and won't be swayed by material benefits if they are currently attached to their prc boyfriends....and they also tend to prefer to marry or settle down with their fellow ah tiong bfs rather than with foreigners...
Old 24-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
my exp tells me that the true blue shanghai girls ain't really good wife material! could be just as bad compared to hk girls and sg girls! korean Seoul girls ain't that good.. can't speak for the rest of koreans, no exp with them.. end of the day, same shit juz different skin tone..
true blue shanghai girls can be worse than singapore girls, super calculative and you need tonnes of money to date them
Old 24-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gosh, after reading the first couple of pages, I think I am seriously lucky. Like strike-toto lucky.

I married a Singaporean girl who is beautiful, intelligent and married me for companionship. She has never expected me to take care of her financially - in all our years of marriage we have kept our finances separate, save for a joint account which we contribute to equally, which is used for our kid and our holidays. She pays for her own shopping, her own car and owns more properties than me - all from her own hard work and not from family money. On top of all that, she is a wonderful, selfless mother. A very strong character but still seeks my opinions on major decisions, very willing to please me and generally very happy to let me take the lead in our relationship.

I just felt I had to speak up for the decent Singaporean girls out there - rare they may be, but they do exist.

And by the way, I have spent years working in Malaysia, as well spend a great deal of time on business all over China, so I do have experience in both these countries. No regrets choosing my Singaporean wife.
Old 24-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 19
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all

My version....Screw China girls, Dump Singapore Girls, marry Malaysian Girls.

You can't go wrong with that.
Old 24-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Gosh, after reading the first couple of pages, I think I am seriously lucky. Like strike-toto lucky.

I married a Singaporean girl who is beautiful, intelligent and married me for companionship. She has never expected me to take care of her financially - in all our years of marriage we have kept our finances separate, save for a joint account which we contribute to equally, which is used for our kid and our holidays. She pays for her own shopping, her own car and owns more properties than me - all from her own hard work and not from family money. On top of all that, she is a wonderful, selfless mother. A very strong character but still seeks my opinions on major decisions, very willing to please me and generally very happy to let me take the lead in our relationship.

I just felt I had to speak up for the decent Singaporean girls out there - rare they may be, but they do exist.

And by the way, I have spent years working in Malaysia, as well spend a great deal of time on business all over China, so I do have experience in both these countries. No regrets choosing my Singaporean wife.
You sir, have found a Gem of a SG girl and also are a very very blessed man, then.

There's also the fact that we've come to expect women from the respective places to be more inclined to behave a certain way stereotypical to our own bias, subconscious or otherwise.
Old 24-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
My version....Screw China girls, Dump Singapore Girls, marry Malaysian Girls.

You can't go wrong with that.
My dream is to drive a German car, live in a English house, draw an American salary, keep a Swiss bank account and have a Japanese wife (plus screw China girls) !
Old 24-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
My dream is to drive a German car, live in a English house, draw an American salary, keep a Swiss bank account and have a Japanese wife (plus screw China girls) !
Japanese wife is very polite..I got a frd...his wife is a jap...she runs out of her room to greets every time his family members got home...even his friends she will also do the same...
Old 24-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post

for sure they exist, i never doubt that. just that as u said, they are rare.

your wife sound so wonderful, i think she got wings behind right? and halo
Old 24-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

My own experience tells me that most, not all, Singapore girls are rather self-centered. The video clip could be exaggerating, but there are some truth in it. However, no matter how many of them are similar, it ain't mean that all are the same. Like their figures, they come in different shape and size, thus, it ain't mean that they are all the same.
As for PRCs, to a large extent, they can be driven by a lot of material desire. However, if you get to know what they have really been through, would understand what are the causes of this evil.
Last but not least, it will be rather tough to rank them. As the Chinese saying goes, among the white horses, there could be black one, and vice versa. My personal experience in China taught me one thing though, if you were in Shanghai and date a local Shanghainese, she is less likely to ask you to pay her rent as she stays with the family. Most of all, if she really likes you and she earns a decent living from a day job, she is also less likely to ask you for material stuff. However, if she were from a ktv or club, no matter how much she likes you, money and material stuff are just a matter of time, she will conveniently ask you to pay, ranging from rental to branded goods.
Old 24-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Generally....It all boils down to your luck. Be it Sg, My or China.....there is always the good and bad everywhere.................But never expect things to be the same during courtship and married life.....
Old 24-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents.

I feel that it is unfair to the girls if we were to stereotype them, reardless if they are Singaporean, Malaysians or Mainland chinese.

Let's start with the Singaporean women. I have had my fair share of relationships and heartbreaks with them.

Yes, some are materialistic and demanding, but we would be unfair to those who are not. I have had the chance to meet some truely nice and sweet local girls.

They do not care about the branded bags, the fast cars, nor do they mind sticking through thick and thin with their then boyfriends. Money is certainly not everything.

Ask ourselves one thing, we pass 2 singaporean women.

One is dressed stylishly, behaves like an spg with an expat around her arms

The other is in simple jeans and t-shirt, perhaps tired after a hard day's work, carring 2 ntuc plastic bags of groceries and an umbrella on her way home.

You pass this 2 women at the same time ?

Which one is a Singaporean ?

Which one will you look at ?

Which one will you sterotype ?

The stylish SPG ?

Why not the plainly dressed one ?

This is us men thinking with our kuku jiao .

Why ?

Because we all want to fuck that spg but we assume she only wants to fuck that ang moh.

Am i wrong ?

It can be hard for us men to see the sacrifice the women made for us, but instead we tend see what our kuku jiao want us to see.

( female samsters can start pm-ing me for discreet realtionships liao. i am an understanding man .... kidding.)

I have had 2 local girlfriends who left me for another man before. One to an expat, one to an older singaporean. Both are more established in their careers, doing better in life.

That doesn't mean i'm no good, it only meant i'm not good enough for them in their opinion. If that is their choice, so be it.

I did not crawl into a hole and die.

I learn and grow with each relationship. We all should

We should be able to differentiate the different catagories of SG girls, it is not hard. If she is someone for keeps, go all out.

If she is someone who you know is only good for a fling, go ahead if you are up for it. Fuck her, get over it. Move on.

Take a deep breath and....

Think for a moment where do we meet and brand our so call 'singaporean girls' ?

In drinking joints at Raffles place ?

a hot club in town with long queues ?

A stylish dining joint in Dempsey ?

In a high end boutique in Orchard ?

What about at a hawker centre in Bedok ?

or a market in toa payoh ? How come we don't go there and start branding the cute girl who spend her weekends helping her parents at their stall ?

Or the one who had to bring her siblings to the playground in plain shorts and t-shirt ?

Or the one who spent the weekend bring her parents and grandparents around ?

Why ?

For both scenarios , what did the girls do wrong ?

Ignore the mainstream media with all the shitty reports about singaporen women prefer foreigners,singaporean men are not gentlemen enough, singaporean men this singaporean men that...

Fuck them . Those are just rubbish.

Don't get suck into this mentality that we are not good enough.

We Singaporean men are good enough for anyone if we think that person is someone we want to spend the rest of our life with.

If you like someone, get to know her. If you want her, fight for it. If there is competition, kill it.

We all go into a relationship with our eyes open.

Unless we can meet and know every singaporen women there is, we cannot simply offer a judgement that they are who the media / the men say they are.

The same applies for women of other nationality.

Merry xmas .

and do your part to stop the FTs from grabbing the local girls...
Old 24-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
yokouno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyokouno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Although her atitude is GCP, I would still like to imagine screwing a girl like that and her screaming out

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
singapore girl.....sigh

Old 24-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
true blue shanghai girls can be worse than singapore girls, super calculative and you need tonnes of money to date them
maybe i have seen worse sg girls.. tons of $ i agree! worse thing is because of 1 child policy, lots of kids are treated like princes and princess at home.. dating a princess is really a big headache!
Old 24-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
maybe i have seen worse sg girls.. tons of $ i agree! worse thing is because of 1 child policy, lots of kids are treated like princes and princess at home.. dating a princess is really a big headache!
but some SH girls really kan pua chio ... haha beat sg girls upside down ... our SPGs look like toilet cleaners to them
Old 24-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

What is SH girls?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1