The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
@SingleAA

Tolong lah.. Please put your WOT posts under a spoiler tag..

Most people don’t have time to read and scroll endlessly down lol..

What’s worse is idiots quoting your entire post, cluttering pages and making them unreadable..

This kind of common sense thing no need to say one..
Thanks for the suggestion. Will do so

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 08-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
dashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lust365-Alpha

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=877007

Looks: Pretty Bubbly Cheerful SYT thats makes my day
Body: Same as Pic suits her frame in every aspect Slim and Sexy
BBBJ: Suck every inch of my 2IC and never missed out the balls
Painting: Trimmed Pussy no smell and sweetness of a Syt. Very responsive when u lick on her clits area its always nice to give to a babe that enjoys painting
FJ: Her stereo power. Moans will make u cum in no time
GFE: Very good like long lost love
RTF: Yes
Dmg: $180/90/2
Old 08-10-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
ATLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyATLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Name: Rainie
Gentleman Club 24
Date: October 8
Location: 7/10. private n secure but i prefer private apartment.
Shower: yes together.
Shave : nicely trimed
French: Yes lightly
English: Abit but she can speak japanese. That makes our conversation more fun n entertaining.
Looks: 8.5/10 definitely her. Slightly thai tan skin tone. Sweet young girl.
Body : 7.5/10 B+ real. Not skinny type. No excess fat. Just nice.
CIM: did not try.
Service: 9/10. Lively n sweet girl. Hard working n no commercial feel.

Overall : 9/10 will rtf.

No problem in breaking ice with her. She likes to smile n that makes you feel close to het. She enjoyes having sex and if you hit the right spot, you will be rewarded with sexy moans n screams. In the end she came 3 times before we were to exhausted to continue any further.

Must say, this is my 2nd time trying GC girls n will continue to support them as what they show you is actucally what you gonna get. Thanks again.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
Bistec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBistec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I need help finding a commando who does COF. Too often it's advertised but girls decline. I understand chemistry can also play a role, but if I'm going to spend my cash, I really hope my fantasies can be fulfilled. Please PM me or reply here with any of your recommendations. I'll happily up your points. Thanks Bros.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

FR on bobo ( loveaffairs)

Location - GL
Girl - 7/10 looks clean and mature.. no pimples and decent face..
Boobs - enhanced b-c cup , suits her body size 7/10
Bbbj - ok 8/10
Paint - ok , total shaved 8/10
French - didnt try
She put on make up and in blk nightdress which was a plus factor

A very down to earth woman and this is her 2nd time return
Wish her good luck

Last edited by Garage1; 08-10-2022 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 6
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To be frank, I wanted to RTF Nim but her timing not match, Bro Flash strongly recommended I try Pita his tall car model, since he has never failed me before and he was so adamant, I went ahead.

My FR for Pita.
Looks: 9/10 Really chio can give Nim and Sky a good run for their money. I am sure she is even younger than the others.

Body: 9/10 Ultra slim with absolutely zero excess fats. Leggy, no wonder can be model and a perky ass. Sweet!

Boobs: 8/10 All natural perky B cups. Dont know they seem to be perfect for her. Raisin sized nipples. I like bigger boobs hence I wont rate Pita's higher than Nim but they are certainly yummy.

Frenching: 9/10 Shy at first but when it got going, IT GOT GOING. A excellent frencher and kisser. Makes Nim's look like some charity case LMAO. Really excellent.

BBBJ / CIM: 9/10 Thorough polishing of my cock from tip to base, my balls werent spared either. She did exactly what i wanted. Yes, Pita is well capable of doing a DT, again better than Nim's. Asked her to continue till i finished and she dutifully completed her task. What was meant for Nim eventually landed inside Pita's mouth.

FJ: 9/10 After a good rest, actions started for round 2. After giving my dick another masterful BBBJ, capped on and I began to pummel Pita's tight little cunt with slow hard thrusts, aiyooo, she was soooo loud lol. Every penetration seems to bring her boundless joy lol. We went on for about 10 mins then I realised I need to bang Pita in standing doggy, not everyday I get to hoot a tall hottie, so we went about positioning ourselves, Pita hands against walls before I mounted her and hoot away till I reached Nirvana and hastened Pita to kneel down in front of my about to explode cock and gave her all i got or whatever was remaining in my sperm bank. She took it like a seasoned cum receiver lol.

Tipped her for the CIM efforts and a bit of extra before leaving a totally satisfied man Life is good recently Two pretty ladies in such a short period of time
Old 08-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xtrarice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cassanova, Fr for Gina

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=901708&highlight=gina

Looks- 7.5 She is wild looking. Hardcore bonking vibe
Boobs- 8.5 huge, one hand not enough to grab
Body- 8.5 petite, curvy hot body figure to crave for
Pussy- 8 good hygiene, she’s trimmed. Taste good and no unpleasant smell.
Frenching- 8 decent mix of passionate and wild kiss. A plus for the good eye contact
Bbbj- 9.5 she didn’t let go of my cock and just kept on sucking and licking till I got super hard and horny. No complaints at all when I pushed her head to go deeper. I had to stop and cap on. I was so ready to pump her.
Fj- 9 naughty freak in bed. She grinded on me like a pro with her wet warm pussy. Went to doggy position, her moans got heavier and sexier as I pump her harder and grabbed her boobs from behind. Didn’t last long, I surrendered. What a work out with Gina. Solid bonking

Rtf- yes. she’s a gem.

Side note- this stable’s pricing is really not bad for this good quality service.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
santaclauses is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=902756&highlight=soda

Soda - BF

Soda looks like those exotic kind, very lust and seductive looking. Had the alluring beauty also. Kena charm by her 9696

Service also tokgong, not a time waster. Good bj skills, knows what she is doing. Fj also accommodating to my position changing. Sexy moaning that will make you lust for her even more. Good gfe feels, highly recommended to try her out.

Overall a 9 for her service, thanks bro BF for such a gem.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sunny909 is Cool - loads of Potential

Rolls - Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=rolls

Looks: 9/10 damn good looking sweet young teen, dolly cute cute features with girl next door kind of vibes.

Body: 8/10 slik and fair, would say look abit like Chinese natural boobs, soft and allow sucking.

Shower: didn’t waste much time there quite SOP. But things quickly got heated once we left the bathroom .

BBBJ: 9/10 solid mouth and hand technique I thought she would be a noob, but turns out she knows how to give a awesome head.

FJ: 8.5/10 accommodating doesn’t show face, and is great in bed, favourite killer position with her was cowgirl .

GFE: 10/10

RTF: yes
Old 08-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Cckhold is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minnie - Seduction

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=minnie

Minnie got the demure and korean kinda look. Not a syt but definitely a matured looking hot lady.

Body is well maintained. In a good shape. Slim and curves around her body. Her boobs are pretty big, C cup for you to enjoy pressing.

Did a good job in bbbj, firm grip and nice long sucking. Feel every inch of my cock getting tease by her tongue and mouth.

Bed skills is expert too, knows what to do. Her position herself to let me go deeper into her. Hear that intense moaning drives me even more crazy. Very wild and horny in bed. Lusting every second of my cock inside of her.

PSE feel gaogao

Rtf: definitely.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zttriper is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kitty/C88

Lady: Kitty

Looks: 7.5/10 she is not the prettiest I’ve had but her positive vibes will make her looks grow in you

Body: 8/10 sexy S shaped, well maintained with tan skin

Boobs: 8/10 soft, not saggy

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she started with small licks around the shaft of my cock, kissed my cock down to my balls and started sucking them off. I got v turned on when she purposely licked her hand wet and stroked my cock while sucking my balls. She stopped and gave me peck on my cheeks and went to action sucking my cock wet and steady. Damn bros this feeling is just one huge WOW.

Fj: 9/10 cowgirl as starter, I’m v impressed with how she ride me. Some moves I can’t describe, it’s just damn good. Hearing that wet sound coming out from her pussy is major ego boost making my cock even harder. Returned her the favour in missionary, went all the way in and fucked her fast and deep with her legs wide open. Damn shiok .if you want some hardcore kind bonking she is the lady for you. Service oriented and will do everythng to please.

Tips for the bros: Treat her like a princess and you’ll be her king. Solid service.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
raylee1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin View Post

To be frank, I wanted to RTF Nim but her timing not match, Bro Flash strongly recommended I try Pita his tall car model, since he has never failed me before and he was so adamant, I went ahead.

My FR for Pita.
Looks: 9/10 Really chio can give Nim and Sky a good run for their money. I am sure she is even younger than the others.

Body: 9/10 Ultra slim with absolutely zero excess fats. Leggy, no wonder can be model and a perky ass. Sweet!

Boobs: 8/10 All natural perky B cups. Dont know they seem to be perfect for her. Raisin sized nipples. I like bigger boobs hence I wont rate Pita's higher than Nim but they are certainly yummy.

Frenching: 9/10 Shy at first but when it got going, IT GOT GOING. A excellent frencher and kisser. Makes Nim's look like some charity case LMAO. Really excellent.

BBBJ / CIM: 9/10 Thorough polishing of my cock from tip to base, my balls werent spared either. She did exactly what i wanted. Yes, Pita is well capable of doing a DT, again better than Nim's. Asked her to continue till i finished and she dutifully completed her task. What was meant for Nim eventually landed inside Pita's mouth.

FJ: 9/10 After a good rest, actions started for round 2. After giving my dick another masterful BBBJ, capped on and I began to pummel Pita's tight little cunt with slow hard thrusts, aiyooo, she was soooo loud lol. Every penetration seems to bring her boundless joy lol. We went on for about 10 mins then I realised I need to bang Pita in standing doggy, not everyday I get to hoot a tall hottie, so we went about positioning ourselves, Pita hands against walls before I mounted her and hoot away till I reached Nirvana and hastened Pita to kneel down in front of my about to explode cock and gave her all i got or whatever was remaining in my sperm bank. She took it like a seasoned cum receiver lol.

Tipped her for the CIM efforts and a bit of extra before leaving a totally satisfied man Life is good recently Two pretty ladies in such a short period of time
Yes Pita is really good, already RTF twice, worth every dollars spent.
I would have book her again but pocket not deep enough. But I will defintely RTF her again once my pay is in.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NancyInHell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cookie - Poseidon

Looks : 8/10 close to photo, kudo to bro for sticking real

Shower together : Yes, attentive and gentle

Bbbj : 7/10 she is trying her best here, no complain

FJ : 9/10 very accommodating, managed to try several positions

Frenching: Yes, tongue fighting action

Shaved not shaved : natural, the way I liked it

GFE : Comfortable and taken care by her

RTF : Definitely in consideration

Other Remarks: Booking is quick and smooth. Will definitely support again !
Old 08-10-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Super F1 Model Kiara
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=902454

Looks : small face 1/9 ratio head to body. Very charming smile and real SYT hot chic. Nice fashionable long hair and mix of shiny blonde and brown colour.

Body : rare F1 model near perfect height and anime boobs. Skin fair and smooth at her precinct tip top conditions.

FJ : new and good sound system. Will moan and get high with you.

One of the best found Thai SYT hot chic since last 10 years.

Overall : 9/10
Old 08-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Chloe from Fairies finder

Looks: 8.5/10 looks really pretty and its almost 90% of photo. slight pimple and blemishes but given her young age that is expected. her eyes is brown so it looks really nice.

Body: 9/10 small sized girl at early 20s there is nothing much to not want hahah everything you want from a SYT

Boobs: 7/10, she does not have any big asset, young and slim so really cannot have everything

Frenching: 7/10. i would say you need to initiate and she wont wanna kiss you. feels abit distant cause you have to initiate.

BBBJ : 9/10 slowly suck all the way and i love it. very gentle and good

FJ: 9/10, i would say she is accomodative, just let her know what oyu would like. nice and chatty lady and she can talk about many things.. i heard she was working in the bar back home so no doubt can talk and entertain at hte same time. the deed was nothing out of the world but still a lovely feel with your long lost gf in uni

not sure why not much business, but that is good business for me then!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1