The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Well, I don't see any reason for them not to do well between now and Christmas - the squad is still the same and Grant has a concept of how to run these things. With players that good, there's only so far you can go wrong, I think.

If things are going well by Christmas, maybe the stars will stay. If Mourinho had left during the transfer window, I think we could be seeing a lot of changes, and very soon too - but honestly I don't think it will ruin Chelsea as much as some people are saying, or as much as some people would like.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AllGore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think we will maintain a challenge this season but are not likely to win the league, we may not even get a trophy of any sorts. This is an occasion where we will have to take a step backward before we can move forward.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

allen54G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Although not a great start to the season, we are still very difficult to beat. Players playing for their position and maybe even their future, I think, will have a positive effect.

2) I am a Chelsea and football fan as well as an optimist! I am pragmatic and I always look for and hope for the best. It's been a sad day or two and many people are trying to make capital out of the situation. However, we are where we are, we have some fantastic players and I am confident we can still achieve things this season.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Bradma5x7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 back to back wins from the European front to the Domestic front. I'm sure good times are coming back to us real soon. Chelsea ain't givin up without a fight!
Old 11-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

cflohfia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let's hope Chelsea can climb their way back to the top b4 X'mas.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
Bambie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Chelsea Offers AC Milan 100 Million Euros for Kaka
- Roman Abramovich wants the Brazilian at all cost

Real Madrid seems to have a pretty tough competitor for signing Brazilian star Kaka. The AC Milan defender is not only wanted on Santiago Bernabeu, but on Stanford Bridge too. Even if the Italian club does not want to lose another superstar in only one summer –
after transferring Andryi Shevchenko to Chelsea – it seems that the sums of money offered for the midfielder are pretty tough to ignore.

I was telling you, yesterday, that Predrag Mijatovic will take the first plane to Milan for agreeing on a transfer sum. Well, it seems that he will have to come up with something more that 50 million euros, since Roman Abramovich launched an unbelievable price: 100 million euros. No, nothing happened to your eyes, this is true. The Russian billionaire is willing to pay another enormous sum of money to please his coach and the Londoners fans.

According to the English tabloids, Abramovich saw Kaka at the World Cup and was practically stunned. We are all wondering what it was that he saw in the Brazil’s World Cup games – since the "cariocas" made a pretty early exit in the quarterfinals – but Kaka certainly made an impression.

Only 3 years away from the moment where all clubs decided to ease up on the transfer sums, the European football market is going crazy again. If Zidane was the most valuable player – in terms of transfer money – in the World, Kaka has a pretty good chance of breaking the world record. AC Milan cannot stop from thinking at the incredible offer, since they could buy a whole team with that kind of cash.

Real Madrid is one of the most profitable clubs in the history of football, but spending 100 million euros on one player is not only crazy, but also financially disastrous. Not even David Beckam would worth that much, with all the publicity around him. Unless Kaka will sell about 2 million tie-shirts in the first month, Real will better focus on another target.
Old 14-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
Dhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
although ajax did not qualify for CL under him but they were whacking teams in the Eredivisie.

he might be coming to join Chelsea but sumhow i dunno why im interested to know who will be the one to bring the fallen giant Ajax into glory days again.
He has joined Chelsea .. officially as Assistant First-Team Coach.
Old 14-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambie View Post
This is a damn bloody good move by Roman.

It will certainly help pacify the Chelsea fans after the Jose saga. On top of that, Kaka is a player that will certainly spice up the otherwise boring Chelsea play.

If Chelsea plays entertaining Brazilian soccer, very soon Jose will be forgotten.
Old 14-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambie View Post

Real Madrid seems to have a pretty tough competitor for signing Brazilian star Kaka. The AC Milan defender.....
eh, since when KAKA become a defender?

anyway, hope the news is true.
Old 21-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 17
ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

Result

Boro 0 Chelsea 2

Goals from Drogba( 8 mins) and alex ( 57 mins)

CHELSEA ALL THE WAY
Old 28-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Grant praises Chelsea's style
Avram promises more to come as he shapes his side

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has made no secret of his desire for attacking football and on Saturday, Grant's side delivered just that.

If Jose Mourinho was all about ruthless efficiency, Grant's Chelsea swaggered in an emphatic win over a shell-shocked City.

And Grant predicts there is even more to come as he looks to further shape his side with his own attacking philosophy.

Ongoing process

We are in the middle of a process. We know what we want and I think today it was good," said Grant.

"I enjoyed winning and the way we won. We continue to do the process step by step, maybe today it was two steps. I must say the players have a great attitude and they are the main stars here. We just need to continue with what we have begun.

"We are concentrating on attacking football. How to move right, how to behave right, how to get the best out of the players and make them better. I think it is more important the players ask these things from themselves.

"I know we cannot do it in every game over the 90 minutes but I think we need in modern football for people to come and have fun. It is very important to win games but the way you win them is also important.

"I have done this all my life, not in England, but I am trying to do it here. I want to look forward. My job is to make the Chelsea fans feel good. I think they have enjoyed the last six weeks as much as we have enjoyed them."

we are back on track. no mercy on hitting 6 into manchester city's net.
Old 28-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
miyako2007 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am a big supporter of chelsea
Old 28-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

With Lampard and Drogba back, i believe that the title chase had just started...

CHELSEA ALL THE WAY
Old 28-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANLF View Post
...i believe that the title chase had just started......
u mean chelsea are dreaming?
Old 29-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
u mean chelsea are dreaming?
No bro no_faith,dun get the wrong idea.I said this because chelsea had been playing badly eailer on. With Jose leaving them, Drogba and lampard injured. They didn perform like champion as they did 2 and 3 years ago. They keep on losing points. But now, Jose news had passed, Lampard and drogba are back. They perform like champion again. Therefore the title race had jus began.

CHELSEA ALL THE WAY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1