The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4395 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
it give me no pleasure to write this post but after persuasive advise from a senior bro ... i decide to write my last post here ... I thanks all the bros here who have guide and lead me to cheong in PRC ..
i enjoy and cherish those time we had together ....
Bro, dun take it too seriously. There are all sorts of different pple in the forum. Like I saiid b4, we need to filter between the real cheongsters and those troublemakers. Cheer up bro!
Old 25-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Good day, everyone! Firstly want to wish all bros, both those I know and those I dun know, dun matter at all, everyone n their family have a wonderful xmas and a great new year.

Long time since I log in SBF, been very busy with work lately. Hope I did not lost touch or missed anything worth mentioning.

Anyway, juz realise n read tat some zapping n misunderstanding in tis thread. Its abit of a pity but let bygones be bygones. Let us forgive and forget, start afresh to contribute positively to tis ZH thread.

Btw, any bros in ZH next week 3rd or 4th Jan? Care to join me along LHL enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the cool weather in the company of bevy of gals?

Cheers,

yo.. finally u're out ah.. ha ha..

to think that u still have hope in ppl here.. ha ha.. even break is asking me to give up liao.. good luck to u..
Old 25-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

ha ha.. just got a idiot just zap me saying chinaboy is my clone..

hello wake up leh.. he join sbf earlier than me.. higher power than me leh..

he join on Join Date: Dec 2004
me is oct 2006 lehh..

If i want a clone, I will use Godsendsyt as clone right.. ha ha.. brainless..
Old 25-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
it give me no pleasure to write this post but after persuasive advise from a senior bro ... i decide to write my last post here ...

i response to a request from Freestyler69 for information on CP/CA thread ..
Freestyler69

this is the correspondences we had between us ...
right after this conversation ... i was zapped by Freestyler69 ..
thks for your info bro, FS69

initially i thought there could have been some kind of mistake ..
so i PM him immediately .... but he never response ... not till today ...

i believe i have been tricked into it ...

i enjoy coming to this forum to have fun, exchange and share information ...
and like what bro ah fatt have said " Seniors here has spent a lot of time, money, bonking experiences, to source for goot kangtao, to share. But, they will not even give this info to someone who simpily ask to be spoon feed."

i am no senior but just a regular cheongster and i enjoy sharing informations and pictures in this forum to all bros regardless if u r seniors or newbies .. all u need to do is read the thread ...

but it's sad that people are abusing this priviledge and taking it for granted ..
and the sad thing is ... they r wasting my time and effort ...

i have never rejected a PM from any bros including newbies requesting for information ... i'll share with them what i know and if i dun, i'll direct them to the bros who have the information ...

when i first started in this ZH thread, i make some mistakes ... instead of zapping me, the ZH seniors PM me and tell me my mistakes ...
they explain explicitly what my mistakes were and i corrected it and never make the same mistake again ..
i respect them wholeheartedly and i know they r the TRUE BROS ...

from a simple msn conversation and misunderstanding ...
it was blown out of proportion ...
IMHO ... it was unnecessary ..
but nonetheless ... it was a blessing in disguise ...
everything happen for a reason ...
and i think i know what it is now ...

I thanks all the bros here who have guide and lead me to cheong in PRC ..
Bro adidas88, now you understand why I contribute selectively. Anyway, please don be discourage by these just a merely zapping incident but instead you should continue to share your info and contacts where in a more selective manner. That's what my usual practise. Cheers...
Old 25-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Bro adidas88, now you understand why I contribute selectively. Anyway, please don be discourage by these just a merely zapping incident but instead you should continue to share your info and contacts where in a more selective manner. That's what my usual practise. Cheers...
<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:540px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
aiyo.. u're everywhere today leh.. ha ha.. so free..

aiya give up lah.. this thread is gone case liao lah.. too many hopeless asshole idiots in here lah.. me give up liao.. ha ha..

they damn boliao.. they can zap me all they can.. go ahead.. it's ok.. i just need to change a nick that's all.. ha ha..

got a new nick liao ask my friend to up me loh.. then i can post freely again.. what can they do to me.. ha ha..

Some of the zapping reason i see liao also wants to laugh.. damn boliao and hopeless..

Now i think what JC did may be right.. provoke the idiots... ha ha..

But JC.. some time need to choose also lah.. so of them are really good bros in here..
Old 25-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
raymondl3est deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Good day, everyone! Firstly want to wish all bros, both those I know and those I dun know, dun matter at all, everyone n their family have a wonderful xmas and a great new year.

Long time since I log in SBF, been very busy with work lately. Hope I did not lost touch or missed anything worth mentioning.

Anyway, juz realise n read tat some zapping n misunderstanding in tis thread. Its abit of a pity but let bygones be bygones. Let us forgive and forget, start afresh to contribute positively to tis ZH thread.

Btw, any bros in ZH next week 3rd or 4th Jan? Care to join me along LHL enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the cool weather in the company of bevy of gals?

Cheers,
bro when u in zhuhai u got time to lim kopi meh how about we go mai how ai mai look for burning cock
Old 25-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
it give me no pleasure to write this post but after persuasive advise from a senior bro ... i decide to write my last post here ...

i response to a request from Freestyler69 for information on CP/CA thread ..
Freestyler69

this is the correspondences we had between us ...

right after this conversation ... i was zapped by Freestyler69 ..
thks for your info bro, FS69

initially i thought there could have been some kind of mistake ..
so i PM him immediately .... but he never response ... not till today ...

i believe i have been tricked into it ...

i enjoy coming to this forum to have fun, exchange and share information ...
and like what bro ah fatt have said " Seniors here has spent a lot of time, money, bonking experiences, to source for goot kangtao, to share. But, they will not even give this info to someone who simpily ask to be spoon feed."

i am no senior but just a regular cheongster and i enjoy sharing informations and pictures in this forum to all bros regardless if u r seniors or newbies .. all u need to do is read the thread ...

but it's sad that people are abusing this priviledge and taking it for granted ..
and the sad thing is ... they r wasting my time and effort ...

i have never rejected a PM from any bros including newbies requesting for information ... i'll share with them what i know and if i dun, i'll direct them to the bros who have the information ...

when i first started in this ZH thread, i make some mistakes ... instead of zapping me, the ZH seniors PM me and tell me my mistakes ...
they explain explicitly what my mistakes were and i corrected it and never make the same mistake again ..
i respect them wholeheartedly and i know they r the TRUE BROS ...

from a simple msn conversation and misunderstanding ...
it was blown out of proportion ...
IMHO ... it was unnecessary ..
but nonetheless ... it was a blessing in disguise ...
everything happen for a reason ...
and i think i know what it is now ...

I thanks all the bros here who have guide and lead me to cheong in PRC ..

Bro Addidas,

Best wishes, you know what i mean, and to all bros that cheonged with me in ZH, i also bid farewell to you in this thread for the time being, especially to Bro bonk88 & Bro Pimp, you have been one of the more helpful guys here.

A thread of information sharing have turned out to become a war-zone for ganged zapping, where is the original intention of this thread?

To all the Seniors or Samsters that involved in this uneccessary mass zapping movement, (as for JC, he should be zapped.):-

You all have causes serious damages to the thread!

Farewell guys, i'll only be back to contribute when the thread is back in order.

Merry X'mas and best of luck to all Samsters here.

Bro Bob.(Signed off as from now)

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.

Last edited by Brother...Bob; 25-12-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 25-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
abcdef2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walau never know this thread have so many clowns that really made me laugh_out_loud ........alamak bid farewell, say goodbye, etc...bah bah bah all sorts of nonsense

Do you know that there sooooooooo many people thinks they are "Very Indispensable Person" already in the Graveyard
Old 25-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Enough is enough.
this thread is hopeless now.
And a big thanks to that big fat pig tintin and his gang of thugs from FL Dome
these so called "seniors" r actually bullies and losers.
what do they do everyday? hang around in geyland lor 25
hey, go get a life la.
u people are hopeless useless losers.

i know i will get zapped when i post here
but i do it because of righteous and hero always died early.
never mind, at least others newbies and members can read abt these losers and that arrogant big fat pig tintin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670
Hahaha...so u really think 100++ pts can't be zap down till moderation??...
Better dun dare the senior samsters in here...i ever see guys with 500++ pts become moderation in less than 2 days.
he tell people not to offend him or he will get his gangs to zap u.
everyone can see how arrogant this pig is.

some of the zaps:
sigh you can keeps KPKB who bother. What is overboard?
another kpkb king
don't know who is the first ass hole that start the KPKB here. Crying to all his mummies & daddies for help.

why starting calling ppls parent???
you naughty boy, don't call other parent out
you are disgusting to call people daddy and mummy
dont bring daddies and mummies out to cyber world
I hate losser to call ppls parent.

who start taking mother into this thread first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670
that's the basic simple thing my mum teach me.."to respect other b4 other can respect me"...
tell that to this pig first. He is the culprit.

some zap me and tell me not to haolian and talk big.
i think james chong is even more haolian and talk big and nonsense all the time.
how come they didn't zap him?
maybe james chong is a clone from the FL losers to come here create trouble.

Attention:
this thread is killed by that big fat pig tintin and those FL losers who come here to create trouble.
Old 26-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

those FL losers that zapped people read this:

A thousand wrongs does not correct a right.

if u losers don't understand this, i can understand becoz it take some intelligent and brain to know what it mean.
Old 26-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
bro adidas88, i support u becoz u contribute here unlike those FL losers who don't contribute anything here but create trouble.
they r the boliao ppl
Old 26-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CLUB 25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy View Post
what do they do everyday? hang around in geyland lor 25
hey, go get a life la.
Hi Bro,
Kumsia u for promoting my Roast Duck & Roast Pork at GL25 coffee shop.

Since last 2 mths ago, there a new coffee shop just open & my sales drop by 20%.
Old 26-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Season's greetings everyone.. i've been following this thread closely in preparation for my first ever foray into china this Feb 09. shocked to see the brotherhood has been seriously jeopardized over some misunderstandings between a couple of guys, and the bombardment of a certain dubious character.. This reminds me alot of TV and junichi in the thai threads a couple of years back.. (long story for another time.)

Sad to hear many announcing their departure from this thread. That's gonna be a big loss for newbies like me. And what's with the silly zapping going around?! cmon' guys its the festive season so make love not war! Let me be the first to start spreading some.. i'll try to up everyone involved with my humble few pts as long as i never uped u before.

cheers..
Old 26-12-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy View Post
bro adidas88, i support u becoz u contribute here unlike those FL losers who don't contribute anything here but create trouble.
they r the boliao ppl
hiyo..i dun think bro tintin like that la....we all chiong together as a group, y become like this?

u all party with tintin b4, his character not like this la.dun think he ask ppl to mass zap, might be a misunderstanding.

we are all friends........huat arrr.................rrrrrrrrrr.........

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 26-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cooltoongirll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Picture of cartoon having sex, comix and hentai

>>>ENTER TOON SITE<<<

sexy simpsons cartoons free tentacle hentai cartoon network with adult cartoons love hina free hentai cartoons on lifelong learning free beastiality sex cartoons spanking girl cartoons anime cartoon hentai pley sex video fairly odd parents hentai yu gi oh hentai gallery

cartoon sex movie gallery
adult disney cartoons
adult funny cartoons
naked cartoon having sex
famous shemale cartoons
cartoon free sample sex
vintage shemale cartoons
free cartoon sex movie
disney nude cartoons
interracial sex cartoons
rugrats sex cartoons
free erotic cartoons