The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
if the APs see u find other girl then gg also 🤣
That’s why APs always long Q 😁
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Yah loh!!!
i got too carried away with the conversation liao
went back and edited to make it more subtle
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4253 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Ya best is go afternoon after lunch not many ppl , have a fast one then faster go back office ..today after I visited 2038 back to office desk my female boss saw me ask me y your face red red ..I told her high blood pressure…. ..
Should tell your female boss you see her white white thigh till face red red lolz

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old Today, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
i got too carried away with the conversation liao
went back and edited to make it more subtle
Thumbs up...imho most of the girls here are streetsmart .every customer will get different treatment from the same girl..eg she will treat her one year regular customer differently than she would treat a newbie who visited once only....the okt and girls can see from cctv which guys are waiting outside...they can recognise regulars or familar faces...lol...it is like a form of screening lol..
Old Today, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
This i have to totally agreed with you...better to stick to one regular all the way...if you try other girls next time her service level may drops..the girls share info among themselves...they know which man is which girl 's regular...lol....the girls want you for herself ..they dun like it when you try other girls from the same house...it is very true..i am speaking from my personal experience...
Depends on how they see lo.. sometimes can make them better service when got competition.. like getting G7 with G16, G7 can do alot more than just herself.. tried 5 gals at h40 that time and service was great.. random choose the gal/gals i like, n still get good services.. but then they are all human.. got some feelings sometime also.. lol..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old Today, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Thumbs up...imho most of the girls here are streetsmart .every customer will get different treatment from the same girl..eg she will treat her one year regular customer differently than she would treat a newbie who visited once only....the okt and girls can see from cctv which guys are waiting outside...they can recognise regulars or familar faces...lol...it is like a form of screening lol..
I have been rotating with a few girls from these house, even the girls that I have not picked seen me picking other girls, all the girls still provide me excellent service.

Sometimes I have been asked why I never pick them, my response is the queue is too long and I cannot wait.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1