The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
I have tried waiting & even walking outside several times to scout but nope, I don’t see the quality. Don’t want to ruin it for fans of the fruit but many of the girls there have terrible teeth veneer jobs, looks like dentures.

If 25% are doable, you may be better off by just getting 4 Gaito girls for around the same price, surely one will be nice looking. The other 3 ….. well, just ask them to keep their faces hidden while u doggy them haha.

That being said, the fruit shop is something that should be tried at least once. After the somewhat disappointing deed, go to the standing sushi bar for food & a draft beer, it’s like being a deadbeat character in Cowboy Bebop.
Generally agree...my 25%doable is based on me being fussy; but also....revolver door here...many are gone within weeks....so like depends day/time of day etc i guess

Gaito is good too but thing about fruity is like....go/see/pick/shag/leave......
Gaito needs a bit more time investment

Nope i wont do fuglies in doggie LOL
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion22 View Post
Hi bros, will be travelling to hcmc end of this month, planning to go to ktv. i did some research here and online and came narrow down to a shorter list and would like to get some advice.
Between 1127,93,188,800 which 1 would be recommended? would prefer negligee attire (is there any that can totally naked?), decent playability (not sure what to expect as its my first time in HCMC), not too ex (not Boss level of pricing), and dont butterfly. Would like to hear if there are any other recommended places as well.

On the same note, came across 21 Luxury Karaoke & Restaurant and Karaoke Pattaya Trung Son any1 went or heard before what is it like there?

thanks in advance
Wby go KTV at all
Just find online n bring yr room
Why waste time/money
Old Today, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Time to give back to the forum. Shall share my FR & anaysis on one of the big luxury massage/happy ending groups in HCMC. Dunno the parent company’s name but I shall call it the Bong Lac Cac (BLC) group.

Basically, the BLC group comprises of 4 branches/locations in Trung Son, which is kinda next to D7:
Bong Lac Cac (BLC)
Nhac Duong Lau (NDL)
Hoang Loong (HL)
Phung Hoang Cac (PHC)

For me, Trung Son is convenient but far for those in D1. Don’t ask me for addresses, it’s all on google maps & Grab app. Basically these 4 branches offer nice big rooms with sauna, steam room, bathtub & air mattress (only for nuru package) as well as super pool villas. They make the fruit shop look like a slum. Got free beer, drinks & beef instant noodles. Apparently got black chicken soup but no one ever offered me.

Got 90 mins to 120 mins sessions prices from 1.8-3.6 mil vnd. All the branches got telegram channels so add them & u can see the pricing & room photos.

Basically for 120 mins session, it’s 2 bbbjcim plus dfk, fingering & naked bath together. FS up to the girl but if offered, it’s an additional 2 mil. Personally, I prefer a good bbbjcim as most working girls are overused & don’t feel tight.

Can only choose the girls via ipad photos unless u’re in a pool villa whereby they might show u 8 girls at most. The photos will range from 70% to 90% accuracy so see yr luck lor. You can try asking the manager there but again, some managers there are fucked up idiots. Many of the staff there don’t speak much English or Mandarin. I have been to HL & PHC locations, HL is much better but PHC staff are terrible. The BLC branch is supposedly the most popular so maybe the staff are better there.

They claim to have up to 500 girls but I hear that the branches may not share girls. The girls are not too bad looking, there are 4* & 5* girls available for higher prices.

Now this is the most important part: if you join as a member, the discounts are huge - all normal room charges are reduced to 900K, girl charge normal. So for a 120 minute session, the cost is only 2.4 mil. That includes 2 bbbjcim, dfk, fingering, naked bath together in a posh room plus a real massage. Free beer, drinks, beef noodles & maybe the elusive black chicken soup. On your way out, grab a few xtra beers to further offset your cost. Great price for so much.

Ok, here is the big big catch!!! To be a member, you have to give them a copy of your passport! WTF??!

I tried asking them for alternatives to the passport copy but the answer is a firm NO. For some bros, it’s probably no big deal. After all, we give our passport copy to the hotels & official money changers. But for me, I don’t know lah. These days, data breaches are so common. I’m shocked that the BLC group even wants to go down that path of handling sensitve data. Anyway we r all adults here, make your own decision.
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harryhoubo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Time to give back to the forum. Shall share my FR & anaysis on one of the big luxury massage/happy ending groups in HCMC. Dunno the parent company’s name but I shall call it the Bong Lac Cac (BLC) group.

Basically, the BLC group comprises of 4 branches/locations in Trung Son, which is kinda next to D7:
Bong Lac Cac (BLC)
Nhac Duong Lau (NDL)
Hoang Loong (HL)
Phung Hoang Cac (PHC)

For me, Trung Son is convenient but far for those in D1. Don’t ask me for addresses, it’s all on google maps & Grab app. Basically these 4 branches offer nice big rooms with sauna, steam room, bathtub & air mattress (only for nuru package) as well as super pool villas. They make the fruit shop look like a slum. Got free beer, drinks & beef instant noodles. Apparently got black chicken soup but no one ever offered me.

Got 90 mins to 120 mins sessions prices from 1.8-3.6 mil vnd. All the branches got telegram channels so add them & u can see the pricing & room photos.

Basically for 120 mins session, it’s 2 bbbjcim plus dfk, fingering & naked bath together. FS up to the girl but if offered, it’s an additional 2 mil. Personally, I prefer a good bbbjcim as most working girls are overused & don’t feel tight.

Can only choose the girls via ipad photos unless u’re in a pool villa whereby they might show u 8 girls at most. The photos will range from 70% to 90% accuracy so see yr luck lor. You can try asking the manager there but again, some managers there are fucked up idiots. Many of the staff there don’t speak much English or Mandarin. I have been to HL & PHC locations, HL is much better but PHC staff are terrible. The BLC branch is supposedly the most popular so maybe the staff are better there.

They claim to have up to 500 girls but I hear that the branches may not share girls. The girls are not too bad looking, there are 4* & 5* girls available for higher prices.

Now this is the most important part: if you join as a member, the discounts are huge - all normal room charges are reduced to 900K, girl charge normal. So for a 120 minute session, the cost is only 2.4 mil. That includes 2 bbbjcim, dfk, fingering, naked bath together in a posh room plus a real massage. Free beer, drinks, beef noodles & maybe the elusive black chicken soup. On your way out, grab a few xtra beers to further offset your cost. Great price for so much.

Ok, here is the big big catch!!! To be a member, you have to give them a copy of your passport! WTF??!

I tried asking them for alternatives to the passport copy but the answer is a firm NO. For some bros, it’s probably no big deal. After all, we give our passport copy to the hotels & official money changers. But for me, I don’t know lah. These days, data breaches are so common. I’m shocked that the BLC group even wants to go down that path of handling sensitve data. Anyway we r all adults here, make your own decision.
Thanks for sharing bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1