The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: Geylang PRC scene FRs by iTea

My FR summery quick link.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...6&postcount=20
Xiao Mei(L20H41) oldest bird among here.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...1&postcount=88
Apple小苹果(L20H33)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=135
Mi Mi 蜜蜜(L16H69)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=136
Small Chili 小辣椒(L20H33)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=137
Qi Qi 七七(L16H69)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=178
Selina(L16H54A lvl2)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=179
Si Qi(L14H31)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=180
Xiao Bei(L20H41)

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 03-01-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L20H41 Xiao Bei FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
FR for Xiao Bei.
L20H41 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xiao Bei. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : plastic pretty face, long black colour hair length, big round eyes, nose looks good, a pretty looker. late 20s.

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H41. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Dim lighting red/blue colours room with mirror wall view.

Shower洗澡: Usual help to assist me shower + shower SOP actions.

Body身材 : slim body type, 1.65cm+, got words tattoos at back body area, skin condition looks ok. 👍🏻

Headlight 胸部 : B+ boobs. Small brownish colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body proper Cat-Bath , good powerful tongue actions, plus use mouth wash spray.

Kissing 接吻: ymmv.

BJ口交: BJ skills is good with full mouth action to her comfort level.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaved, no KY lube usage, normal sex moaning sounds + teasing talks, Good attitude from her.

Massage按摩 : newbie massage provided as well.

GFE 女友感: Above Average GFE.

Overall Experience 整体 : Not Bad experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Yes. Rotation List.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
The only looker at her house joint. ✅
Big round pretty eyes. ✅
Nose good looking. ✅
Face look a little bit like actress Dilraba Dilmurat.✅
GFE. ✅

Cons:
DM on telegram, won’t entertain lurkers.
Thanks bro for your accurate FR. Tried xiao bei and she is indeed not bad in today's context. Attitude to me is so so but maybe you yandao, but considered hardworking. Rtf material to me. I enjoyed looking at her face when missionary. Decent body shape too.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If a WL is willing to allow you raw, dun expect her to give you only and usually you dun really have to top up$. Of course if the punter wanna give her a fat reward, that’s beside the story. Trust me, a high percentage of WLs at least raw more than once during their stint in GL. Hence, when a WL told you something, you have to discount at least 20-30% of what she said.

BTW it is silly of someone who wanna bao a WL.
i totally agree. if a WL allows RAW, usually sure got a few other bros also have the chance. You will not be the one and only one.

the cunt hole will be a rojak of several battallion of tadpoles.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
i totally agree. if a WL allows RAW, usually sure got a few other bros also have the chance. You will not be the one and only one.

the cunt hole will be a rojak of several battallion of tadpoles.
In my geylang rubba since 2010, I lost count of the raw I received. Some happened due to my condom slipped and as both are in heightened mode, I just re-inserted and the wl allowed. Subsequently after that, it is raw for every rtf already. But I do get scared sometimes and always refrain from doing so but small head over big head usually.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
In my geylang rubba since 2010, I lost count of the raw I received. Some happened due to my condom slipped and as both are in heightened mode, I just re-inserted and the wl allowed. Subsequently after that, it is raw for every rtf already. But I do get scared sometimes and always refrain from doing so but small head over big head usually.
But if so much raw happens then how cum no next generation. Can we safely assume all gal are on pill. Twice in my life I did raw (with wifey on planned basis) and 9 months later get offspring.

Raw with WL is on bucket list. To get the feel of it as the good lord intended. But concerned about inadverdently helping grow country's population.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
But if so much raw happens then how cum no next generation. Can we safely assume all gal are on pill. Twice in my life I did raw (with wifey on planned basis) and 9 months later get offspring.

Raw with WL is on bucket list. To get the feel of it as the good lord intended. But concerned about inadverdently helping grow country's population.
Try in viet houses. Higher chance to tick it off your bucket list with minimum spend.
Old 10-01-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

it is like russian roulette, the timing of the menses and fertile period, sometimes even more heng than striking 4D. But this type of 4D win I dont want
Old 11-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
it is like russian roulette, the timing of the menses and fertile period, sometimes even more heng than striking 4D. But this type of 4D win I dont want
I oso don't want. Then how to raw? How do the raw warriors do it. Please guide a humble cheongster who wants temporary membership of your esteemed club.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

WL asked me not to shoot inside and i did not. Though got misfired once and that particular wl went for emergency pill. Not all wl i tried will raw anyway.
Old 22-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Hello.. pls move your raw topics to other place thx

Old 22-01-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello.. pls move your raw topics to other place thx
Sorry to ask for tech support /FAQ. If can share how to do it am happy to oblige
Old 23-02-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

FR 2024 PRC

FR for Name Mosaic
House Mosaic number. China PRC
S$200/60min/1S

Name 名字 : Mosaic. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Neighbour Next Door Lady,
Mid to Late 20s, the only passable looker in her house girls in my opinion.

Location 环境 : Friendly OKT. In House fridge has the most available drinks options.

Shower洗澡: help me to shower + BJ actions. Toilet urine beside shower.

Body身材 : petite minor meaty figure, fair skin condition, hard to see properly under red blue lighting, mosaic has a small tattoo, no pregnancy lines or winkles.

Headlight 胸部 : Around B+ Boobs. Small light nipple brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : short duration front body and back body with good tongue skills + water mouth. + Butt AR.

Kissing 接吻: YMMV.

BJ口交: Did a water mouth BBBJ, short duration only, not too bad.

FJ有套爱爱: Apple use KY Lube, patient to change positions, below average sex moaning sounds. Not shaved.

Massage按摩 : offer short duration massage.

GFE 女友感: Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
The only passable looker in her house now.

Pros:
Mid to Late 20s. ✅
Water BJ. ✅
Cat Bath Water in mouth. ✅
Butt AR. ✅
The only passable looker at her house currently. ✅
Short Massage Given. ✅

Cons:
DM to know won’t entertain lurkers.

Old 23-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR 2024 PRC

Quote:
FR for Name Mosaic
House Mosaic number. China PRC
S$200/60min/1S

Name 名字 : Mosaic. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Neighbour Next Door Lady,
Mid to Late 20s, the only passable looker in her house girls in my opinion.

Location 环境 : Friendly OKT. In House fridge has the most available drinks options.

Shower洗澡: help me to shower + BJ actions. Toilet urine beside shower.

Body身材 : petite minor meaty figure, fair skin condition, hard to see properly under red blue lighting, mosaic has a small tattoo, no pregnancy lines or winkles.

Headlight 胸部 : Around B+ Boobs. Small light nipple brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : short duration front body and back body with good tongue skills + water mouth. + Butt AR.

Kissing 接吻: YMMV.

BJ口交: Did a water mouth BBBJ, short duration only, not too bad.

FJ有套爱爱: Apple use KY Lube, patient to change positions, below average sex moaning sounds. Not shaved.

Massage按摩 : offer short duration massage.

GFE 女友感: Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
The only passable looker in her house now.

Pros:
Mid to Late 20s. ✅
Water BJ. ✅
Cat Bath Water in mouth. ✅
Butt AR. ✅
The only passable looker at her house currently. ✅
Short Massage Given. ✅

Cons:
DM to know won’t entertain lurkers.
Interesting and like your style of FR bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1