The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackestjacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thinking of cheating...help :(

I've had some experiences with FLs before; I'm currently in an LDR but tempted to cheat on her even though I'm actually going over to see her in a few days Does anyone have any advice/been in a similar situation before? How do you deal with it and live with yourself?
Old 01-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thinking of cheating...help :(

How do you know she not being bonked by other men in Tinder or Bumble?

Think women are still naive & innocent ah?
Old 01-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackestjacks View Post
I've had some experiences with FLs before; I'm currently in an LDR but tempted to cheat on her even though I'm actually going over to see her in a few days Does anyone have any advice/been in a similar situation before? How do you deal with it and live with yourself?
very common... i also cheat before. what i experienced ah, karma lor... you want to cheat be ready to accept consequences. if she cheat u also must accept can break up can patch up up to you but dont play the saint lor. so how to deal with it or live with myself, whatever comes as a consequence is my karma.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

LDR and cheat. no issues
is this LDR serious?
If yes, just bear in mind not to go into true feelings while cheating
Old 01-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just do it since she's hundred of miles away,
she's probably doing the same , dont be naive.
Cheating / ONS is part of LDR
Old 01-12-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Its a moral issue you have to deal with. If you think sex is just sex, then you won't feel guilty about having to release with FLs, even before meeting your LDR.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Its a moral issue you have to deal with. If you think sex is just sex, then you won't feel guilty about having to release with FLs, even before meeting your LDR.
i like your thinking lol
Old 02-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also in ldr want to cheat just cheat lor.

i am a 3rd wheel in other people relationship and broken up a nice relationship also.

already know the girl got bf that is very good to her but i just want to win so i pursue. got her. then covid came she cannot let go the ex bf went back to the ex bf. they happy for 2 years plus i go and poke again and make them break up and now she together with me but ldr. i also cheat.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Whats LDR ?

Lonely Dick Relationship ?

Old 11-12-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Whats LDR ?

Lonely Dick Relationship ?

long distance relationship very hard to maintain , lonely dick relationship also very stressful lol
Old 12-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankerkit View Post
long distance relationship very hard to maintain , lonely dick relationship also very stressful lol
because of the long distance, thus the lonely dick lol
Old 13-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
How do you know she not being bonked by other men in Tinder or Bumble?

Think women are still naive & innocent ah?
i hooked up with 2 thai ladies from tinder. dont need to believe the "no fwb no ons" bullshit in their profile. bring them out for drinks had a good time also end up in my room on first day of meeting.
Old 20-12-2022, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Just fuck a prostitute, it's okay one. It's not really cheating imo. But if you go date another girl and put feelings into it then i would consider that cheating and advice you not to unless you're ready to end your current relationship
Old 20-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Just fuck a prostitute, it's okay one. It's not really cheating imo. But if you go date another girl and put feelings into it then i would consider that cheating and advice you not to unless you're ready to end your current relationship
i agree with the feelings part. once got feelings, can prepare relationship go down the drain unless effort and decision made to work things out with partner.
Old 20-12-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
i agree with the feelings part. once got feelings, can prepare relationship go down the drain unless effort and decision made to work things out with partner.
yup i tio kc before and ruin my marriage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1