The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-11-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Is it due to age bro?
I’m also not as keen in WC like Yester years lol.
Will watch abit here and there the earlier matches.
Those wee hour ones likely will skip most.
Football is staged game...all for show to make money...

Imagine the amount of bets placed...

Anyway yes, aging and no longer taking games seriously whether WC, Euro, CL, or EPL..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-12-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Uruguay ko from WC.

Hope to get Darwin Nunez back early and fit.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 03-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

So far our outfield players have not featured as much. That is good for us. I was reading that Man City players have played 3 times our outfield minutes.

Hope Nunez comes back with greater sharpness. Good to accumulate big tournament experience
Old 03-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope Nunez comes back with greater sharpness. Good to accumulate big tournament experience
Based on online comments by the club fans, it seems most of them were not too pleased with his performance and antics on the field..its a pity this was the platform for him to shine and prove himself to the critics..
Old 04-12-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Saudi-Qatar partnership 'planning' to offer FSG £4bn to buy Liverpool

This is great news if go thru. Will have huge transfer money.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...offer-25667876

Old 05-12-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Based on online comments by the club fans, it seems most of them were not too pleased with his performance and antics on the field..its a pity this was the platform for him to shine and prove himself to the critics..
Probably Suarez teaching him all the wrong things on the field..
I don't really fancy Darwin since day 1 he came to Pool, it was just a gut feeling which I can't explained. Always thought the money could have been better spent on getting other players, a striker n a midfielder probably....
Old 07-12-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post

Probably Suarez teaching him all the wrong things on the field..
I don't really fancy Darwin since day 1 he came to Pool, it was just a gut feeling which I can't explained. Always thought the money could have been better spent on getting other players, a striker n a midfielder probably....
You may not be a fan of Nunez but the powers that be at Real Madrid simply adore him. Tiagong they will readily take him in January if Klopp wishes to offload him...... and at the same price that Liverpool paid for him.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You may not be a fan of Nunez but the powers that be at Real Madrid simply adore him. Tiagong they will readily take him in January if Klopp wishes to offload him...... and at the same price that Liverpool paid for him.
Hope it comes true cos the Epl doesn't really suit him..
Old 20-12-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Enzo Fernandez (heard offered 97mil)
Cody Gakpo
Jude Bellingham ( wanted 130mil)
Sofyan Amrabat (heard offered 45mil)

Which one LFC should buy?

Old 21-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Jude Bellingham “prefers a move to Liverpool”

Enzo Fernandez “prefers a move to Liverpool”

Sofyan Amrabat “prefers a move to Liverpool”

Will we finally see the midfield shake-up that we have been waiting to see for a very long time?

Old 21-12-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

On paper, we went to Qatar for a mid-season training camp. It's supposedly more convenient for our players to join us once their team is out of the World Cup.

In reality, it makes it easier for Klopp to meet breakout stars of the World Cup and hopefully sign them during the January window.
Old 21-12-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
On paper, we went to Qatar for a mid-season training camp. It's supposedly more convenient for our players to join us once their team is out of the World Cup.

In reality, it makes it easier for Klopp to meet breakout stars of the World Cup and hopefully sign them during the January window.
Dubai is not in Qatar.. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates.

How far is Doha to Dubai by plane?

234 miles
How long does a flight from Doha to Dubai take? Direct flights take on average 1h 20m to travel the 234 miles between Doha and Dubai.

Old 21-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Heard FSG sold Liverpool for 4 billion to Dubai group.

Announcement soon.

Old 23-12-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

@Current form, the loss to Citeh is expected...
Pool definitely has no strength in depth...
Old 24-12-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa vs Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-on-boxing-day

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1