The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 05-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
lickingbutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylickingbutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Miya SNS

Location: Hotel room, took taxi there, room condition is very good.

Look: I feel she look better than in the pics and very close to pics, no fake pics

Body: sexy, curvy and slim with C cup boobs!

French: seductive, wild and hot type

BBBJ: slow and steady with steamy choo choo sound

Painting: shaven, wet and tight and she moaned softly and doesn't smell.

FJ: able to take in big rod and no complaint if take longer to cum and enjoy being pump hard

Attitude: accommodating hardworking and patient.

GFE: treat like bf and non-commerical feel

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alora SNS

Looks - 9/10
90% similar to the picture on the forums, nice and sexy complexion. young and beautiful looks

Body - 9/10
Tall and slim. She told me she is around 1.76m with toned and curve shape body

Boobs - 9/10
Nice that fit into her body shapre with nice firm nipples.

Pussy - 9/10
Wet and tight and shaven and enjoy the licking and painting process

Communication - 9/10
No problem at all as she speak english basic

Catbath -9/10
Catbath me for about a while then proceeded to BBBJ. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ - 9/10
Long, slow and steady with solid with good and power suction. Lick every part and go in deep to blow you

FJ - 9/10
We tried missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Her cowgirl was ok, I have to do most of the work, she just grinds on top and then lastly doggy. Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". I know she said it to make me feel good but it also makes the FJ more transactional. Feel tight and wet inside here.

GFE - 9/10
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

Attitude - 10/10
No playing of phone and black face. Hardworking and willing to please. Serve with a smile and go all the way.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a wonderful 3some session with Era and Angel! Power lah! Living the dream having 2 angmo girls with me ahaha. Both also beautiful and cute in their own ways. To compare is like Ferrari and Lamborghini, both has its own beauty and both solid 😂

Definitely will rtf when i got time and money as not cheap ahah. Good service and not time watcher. High gfe. Thanks Elite!
Old 05-12-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!

FR for Polina SNS

Looks: Long hair and with pretty with sharp features. Wild and seductive look

Body: Sexy, curvy with smooth skin.

Boobs: Nice to suck and squeeze

Pussy: Shaven with no smell, good to paint. Tight and wet inviting me to suck and lick.

Ass: Round and toned ass, damn good for doggie. Try in front of mirror with her bent over.

BBBJ: Patient and take good care of your entire rod and give you that bitchy and slutty look.

FJ: good rider and finish with doggy in front of mirror.

Gfe: very high. All the way like gf and bf.

Enjoy guys hope my FR helps.

Last edited by SimplyBratz; 05-12-2022 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
Sitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SNS Aika

* Face: beautiful and pleasant looking girl next door look.

* Boobs: small and natural that fit well and suckable light brown nips.

* Body: slim, fair and skin very smooth, boobs and butt all good proportion.

* Bbbj: damn power cock sucking skills. she will try her best to deep throat your entire cock even if you don’t ask for it. She will auto deep throat.

* Teasing : sensual, nice slurpy tongue that licked my front and nips, very very extensive licking of my balls and rod - inch by inch

* Playability: very high playability and always willing to please us. If you initiate to French her, she will French you back till I stop.

* Painting : very nice shape pussy, shaven and wet easily with no smell. Can feel tightness too when penetrating her

* FJ : cap on, she began riding in cowgirl position, she rode furiously and I believe she had orgasm, her facial expression tells it all, then we switch to doggie - her legs and butt were the best positioned in a way which allowed me the deepest penetrations and at different angles, then I got her to adopt missionary. She raised up her leg and she was able to take it my speedy and deeply hard peneration. She can sense enjoyment from her as she was shaking and moaning from softly to loudly. Finally I released a huge load into her CD.

* Attitude: very good attitude and nice person to chat with. While performing service, will keep asking if it feels good or not.

Will recommend for all to try. Very satisfied bonk.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Miya SNS a few night ago.

Face: 9/10 - asian look for a euro. vixen, bitchy and slutty looks
Body: 9/10 - tall with model curvy body figure and a nice perky butt
Boobs: 9/10 - for boobs lover, nice and fit the body well
Frenching: 9/10 - DFK that was passionate for the both of us
BBBJ: 9/10 - give me the sexy look, slow and steady with suction and deepthroat
FJ: 9/10 - responsive and accommodating, we tried a few position.
GFE: 9/10 - Talk like friend, quite a straight forward girl. felt comfortable.

Nice session. She leaving soon. Book her fast.
Old 06-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

Polina SNS

*Do take note that FR was modify from the last.

Looks: 9/10
Slutty, seductive, bitchy, vixen, foxy and mistress look. These are all i can describe. She look just like what was shown n the pic. Slim, firm and curvy body shape with a sexy perky ass and slender legs

BBBJ: 9/10
BBBJ was strong and powerful with lot of teasing, suction and slurping sound.
Very hard working also. Non-stop sucking and licks all over shaft and balls with occasionally deep throating.

Frenching: 9/10
DFK type which was passionate, wild and hot, very much like love bird. Non-stop during the whole session.

Painting: 9/10.
Her pussy was shaven simply just so delicious with no smell.
Shiver and shake in happiness when she was being lick. Very wet with natural juice.

FJ: 9/10
We tried doggy and missionary. Service sibei gaolat. Bonk her until very shiok. No KY use and can feel her moan is real.

GFE - 9/10
Awesome GFE! No commercial feel. Know the act of coaxing and serving a man well.

Overall: 9/10
Overall, she's very a service oriented gem. Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunInRunOut View Post
Alba SNS

Looks – 8/10 (More pretty than what I imagine)
Body – 8/10 (Tight , Curvy @ The Right Place)
BBBJ – 8/10 (Good Suction With Ball Licking)
FJ – 9/10 (Tight & Wet , Super Wet)
GFE – 9/10 (Willing To Pleased Everything)

She is an extremely sexy and seductive lady who enjoys the session as much as you do, maybe even more than you. Well dressed with max sexiness, her long legs will straight away catch your attention upon meet up. She has a body that every girls hope to attain, tight, firm and all the humps at the correct places. She is also very into kinky fetishes, check with her for more details. Definitely a sex siren whose gonna rock your world and leave you breathless at the end of the session. Bros please try to hold as long as you can , else her 1st class stereo moans will make u game over in no time .

Quote my FR on her here as i RTF again her today.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 986 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 17
Kebaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKebaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alora SNS

Reach the location and was told by OKT to come up directly.

She open the door. First impression, she was a looker. CFM very attractive face with electrifying eyes.

A tall hot brunette with sexy and curvy body figure, smooth skin, boob fit her slim body , firm bouncy butt.

We start chatting more with my hands auto-roaming her. Then I was guided to shower together.

After washed up proceeded to our love nest.We began to carress each other passionately.

She then gave me the cfm look and slowly kissing my neck and shoulder. Her tits look good on her and were fun to play with and squeeze. Proceeded to fondle and suckle her tits. We started to French and it was like damn wild and hot as if I'm her long lost lover. Pussy was wet, shaven and hairless.

After that she suck me.I can say here BBBJ is the best that I have encountered. BBBJ was strong and powerful, alternating between long and short, strong and soft suction, tougue twirling, licking of brother head and balls,...shiok. She try hard to make me cum in her mouth but I manage to control.

I proceeded to pump her like crazy in the missionary position and later we worked through a range of other positions from doggie to woman-on-top to spoon and finally back to missionary, very responsive and moaning was loud and seductive making sure make that I am steam. I shoot everything inside rubber with her in missionary position within 10 mins.

The session was awesome. I would highly recommended to all bros here.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!

I read a few FR on her and decided to text SNS to book her.

Aika, 21yo from Kazakh. She has a very nice sexy figure with slim legs and with a natural small boobs. She look pretty and friendly too, with large captivating eyes, long smooth hair and soft smooth skin. Her boobs was small but was fun to play with and squeeze. Proceeded to fondle and suckle her tits and some frenching with her after the shower. She proceeded to BBBJ me, giving me the best deepthroat i eever had. Sucked me in many different positions, writhing her body while I fondled her. She then sucked me from the side of the bed, she was literally trying to force me to succumb to pleasure and cum. Aika super deepthroated me for 20 seconds at a time, a mindblowing experience which i almost choked her. Proceeded to fuck her in missionary she was squeezing my cock inside her and giggling away. Her pussy was wet and tight and the feeling make me almost cum but i manage to held back. Next, had her doggy in front of the mirror, ramming her deep and hard and continued thrusting repeatedly. Her expression was unforgettable and she was moaning in pleasure. Upon having the urge of cumming, I pulled out my cock and remove the condom then she just BBBJ deepthroated me again and suck me hard while i lock my leg down for pure pleasure. Finally cummed into her mouth within 5 minutes as she wrapped her mouth around my cock and i watched my cum spill and drip out onto the carpet.

It was a blissful and sextisfy session.

She is a surely a gem not to be missed.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
crimewave deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrimewave deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Olivia Zelda
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=910472

this is actually my second visit with her, i've actually met her last month. she was surprised that i managed to found her again

Olivia is a stunning reddish-golden haired, super pale-skinned chick standing at about 1.65cm~ tall. she resembles like some sort of a long-lost sister of Kirsten Dunst. very chatty and friendly through the end, she also is a great singer.
she will tell you that you should tell her about how you want to do her on the bed, so do note to take initiative! she is willing to try things as she will prioritize your pleasure.

her boobs are perfectly round and big and it is natural too! i noticed in both sessions, doggy seems to be her favourite and she really wanted me to cum in her mouth, she dirty talks and refered my excrement as food/milk to her, haha! will recommend her for CIM enjoyers.
she is leaving very soon. to any bros who have enquiries about her, do PM me.

Last edited by crimewave; 07-12-2022 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 11
Wowoah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWowoah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Elsa SNS

Looks - well, live pics around 90% real person, she has sharp stunning features which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her and her sexy leg.

Body - model type figure with a nice perky ass. Natural and & nice sensitive boobs.

* Services wise *
-Start with those non-stop aggressive frenching like lover
-Slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere man!!
-Her bbbj was good, deepthroat by pushing her head all the way down. Good suction and slurping sound!!!
-Shaven below and very responsive to painting and like to be paint heavily!!!
-During FJ, her moans r the super power tuner, which tuned up my high level & cum very fast
-FJ is good, if you can hit her right spots, she will hug you super tight, hands legs n moan uncontrollably!!!

Doggystyle is the best as you can see her hourglass figure n nice ass. She can take real hard n fast bonking.

Nice session.

Thank SNS for all the arrangement.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 986 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Mr_Discreet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Discreet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Viki from Sns

Look: 8 (seductive, wild and hot look, definitely look better than the photo, look at the cock sucking lips she has)

Boob: C+ (a handful and fit well and nice for her body shape)

Figure: (tall slim with no fat and no tattoo, bouncy butt with fair smooth skin)

Frenching: (passionate and wild lip locking type )

Bbbj: 9 (DT type of BBBJ, slow and steady with good control and skill will lick and suck every part of my shaft and give me the seductive and naughty look while BBBJ me)

Painting: 9 (shaven, tight and wet and was able to paint long long, no smell)

Fj: 9 (good sound effect with lovely and sexy moans try cowboy/missionary and finish off at doggie)

Gfe: 9 (chatty, patient and not a time watcher)

For guys who have always fantasized making love to with a hot and tall lady, wait no more. She is the one!

Last edited by Mr_Discreet; 07-12-2022 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
Vespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Weblink: https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=910147

Polina by SNS

OKT: fast and responsive.
Looks: 9/10 tall andsexy look and same as photo
Body: 9/10 boobs nice to fondle with. nice and very well maintained body frame and skin is fucking smooth.
Frenching: 9/10 nice and slow with DFK
BBBJ: 10/10 suction and momentum is all tip top performance. One hell of a sucker as she really loves to suck.
FJ: 9/10 very wet with natural juice, doggy and missionary. Service damn power. Bonk her until very shiok
GFE: 9/10 comfortable and chit chat before and after session.
RTF: high chance i will be back again.

Thanks SNS

Last edited by Vespaboy; 07-12-2022 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

Aika SNS

SNS lady alway never disappoint me. Book their lady a few time.

Summary about her
She is the young and chatty. Very obedient and next door look gal. Natural small boobs that fit her small petite frame. A nice meaty ass and a fucking hot shaven pussy. She is very wet, and she enjoys being paint. Very high gfe because of our chemistry and she really know how to pamper a man and served a man well

Rating and details
Looks: 9/10 look better in real and the more you look the more beautiful she is. No need much make up. Natural beauty.
Body: 9/10 very nice and well maintained figure. As she does yoga so figure sure very nice. Nice small sized boobs, flat tummy. Her shaved pussy makes her even sexy.
Boobs: 10/10 Fucking firm very nice to grab.
Frenching: 9/10 DFK, responsive and passionate.
BBBJ: 10/10 well treat and with lot of tongue action and deepthroat
FJ: 10/10 Only one shot in missionary but that shot took everything out of me. We were both wet from perspiration and cum hard together.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.

Sign off
Adam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1