The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
passby QWS level 3, saw one shop open... 2 ML one ML was being mention here before

but there was another one never see before one, bob head hairstyle.
slim body look like syt but didnt go in rushing for time.

any bro try the new girl before or maybe she here very long liao?
after reading the fr and info from this thread, went to explore QSS too - texted the number on the glass door mp cos no lights in shop, waited and waited no reply so in the end tried the OWO shop further down. agree with earlier bro, she is too thin and boobs too small but she is pretty, friendly and allowed full autoroam for 2B.

after i left the shop, saw that the glass door shop replied me, haiz. walked past to see lights on and ML there. quite syt. will return next time to try
Old 30-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
after reading the fr and info from this thread, went to explore QSS too - texted the number on the glass door mp cos no lights in shop, waited and waited no reply so in the end tried the OWO shop further down. agree with earlier bro, she is too thin and boobs too small but she is pretty, friendly and allowed full autoroam for 2B.

after i left the shop, saw that the glass door shop replied me, haiz. walked past to see lights on and ML there. quite syt. will return next time to try
Didn't know that level 3 got so many shops. I must be really blur. Went to look for shoes there recently and decided to take a look at this floor, only saw one Thai massage shop at a corner.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
There's a spa at AC Mall level 2 next to the escalator. Anyone tried?
yah i tried (another bro shared his FR https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21548936&postcount=432)

massage is thai massage, not great but not piano either. ML is quite young and boobs are perky but she said left boob sensitive, cannot touch. i sian. then when doing hj, she was like staring into space and i double sian.

def will not rtm. but as bro said, you can see the outside of shop through the sheer curtain, can be thrilling/scary at the same time!
Old 05-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Didn't know that level 3 got so many shops. I must be really blur. Went to look for shoes there recently and decided to take a look at this floor, only saw one Thai massage shop at a corner.

ya sia same observation.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 10
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post
ya sia same observation.
QW the shops change like u change underwear. shops that were there 6 mths ago might not exist anymore.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubi View Post
The Pasir Panjang one pictures all look so skinny and pretty, looks like fake pictures then?
Anyone tried Fu***n Wellness at Pasir Panjang? Is it this outlet?
Old 20-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Anonymous125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post
Anyone tried Fu***n Wellness at Pasir Panjang? Is it this outlet?
Should be talking abt the one further up the road, not fu***n
Old 20-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!

Haha honestly nvr understood why ml say boobs sensitive. It's the most bs excuse I've ever heard. Pretty certain those are considered areas of stimulation and are meant to be touched
Old 20-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manhatttans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same observation.
Old 29-01-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Falconheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the one the other day. Ml tried hard for massage but didn’t really hit the spot.

Looks: 7/10 (good looking milf)
Massage: 6/10
Bj: 9/10 (with cap)
Fj:9/10 (really tight)
Old 29-01-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconheart View Post
Went to the one the other day. Ml tried hard for massage but didn’t really hit the spot.

What location?
Old 29-01-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
r_y_a_n_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, is this the ML in white top and denim shorts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconheart View Post

Old 30-01-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can some kind soul advise which Thai massage shop to try at Alexandra Central, went to the 3rd level there are 3 shops two on the outside and one on the inside. There is one in the centre on the outside that has a sign that say by appointment only. And there is one in the corner next to the tattoo shop. Please help if can, thank you.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 5
Natsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to behold

Visited QWSC few days back and saw 3 shops

1st shop is a thai massage place.. the biggest one. Saw 2 ladies inside but did not take a good look.
Both ladies quite slim and 1 of them got my attention as she seems like a syt. The shops has alot of curtains. Hence unsure if they got any special. May try 1 day

As i walked further towards level 3 toilet direction.. i saw the 2nd shop. A rather small one.. saw a syt sitting inside. Never see this shop before last time.. may try 1 day too

The 3rd shop is just 1 unit away. This one is nearest to the toilet side.
Saw only 1 lady (not syt type)
Wearing white strap t shirt and denim shorts.
Really slim. Had went to this shop a few times and most of the time i enjoyed the session.
Damage is high.. hence will not visit too often unless desperate.

If anyone tried the 1st and 2nd shops.. can share details with me.. i only have details of the 3rd shop.
Old 30-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cye101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Visited QWSC few days back and saw 3 shops

1st shop is a thai massage place.. the biggest one. Saw 2 ladies inside but did not take a good look.
Both ladies quite slim and 1 of them got my attention as she seems like a syt. The shops has alot of curtains. Hence unsure if they got any special. May try 1 day
Sent a PM to you

Last edited by cye101; 30-01-2023 at 10:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1