The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

will there be another update today?

so in the end have you tasted her abalone?
Old 05-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
That’s why I’ve been sharing about Janice, her faith and her personal/character. The person in doubt here is not just an ordinary woman that has no shame or religion or treats herself like some cheap product. There are repercussions when such things happen.

A twist is not really unexpected at this point of time. Guilt and shame will always sink in after things happen. It’s always after things happen. No different for Janice. If she’s a slut or what, she’ll probably feel nothing.
understand bro. just curious if you would continue on what happen thereafter?
Old 05-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Janice quivered, shook her body and arched her legs up as I shot wave after wave into her. I realised that as I released my seeds of life into her, she also had an orgasm at the same time I did, her body's reaction was undeniably real, not faked. She gripped me tight towards her with her right hand while her left hand was fumbling on the table grabbing anything she could.

With that I didn't hold back, I ejaculated as any normal man would under these circumstances. I didn't put on a condom as that would hint to Janice I'm experienced and/or had other woman before, that might scare her. If she's as holy as we noted, then she should have only her husband as her sex partner. So raw it is.

The deed is done.
Love this episode!
Old 05-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for next few episodes seeing how gog can turn things around
Old 05-12-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
will there be another update today?

so in the end have you tasted her abalone?
Let me see, the next section is pretty unnecessary to proof read, but will do so again, let me see if I can try to post.

Currently on mobile as I don't use office network for surfing (not that I can't, I just don't like it).

So typing will be wordy and might seem repetitive.

As for abalone tasting who knows, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboyels View Post
understand bro. just curious if you would continue on what happen thereafter?
Yes. As per the original thread, there is a fair bit of on-going and updates thereafter until we break up.

This is barely the start of the long journey. Granted there's no way I can remember every thing I did during each session, but there are a few that I can remember vividly and will add those to the story as it progresses towards the end. Will get very wordy and lengthy.

I don't go much into actions as I can't remember which hand touch where, which mouth go where etc. The important bits, I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katespate View Post
Love this episode!
Thanks, this was how it all started and happened, the start of something good? Or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Can’t wait for next few episodes seeing how gog can turn things around
Once you see how I turned things around, I think you all will throw eggs at me for it. Quite unexpected yet expected. LOL!!!
Old 05-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next episode bro
Old 05-12-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Huh, breakup already?
It’s like a book that I feel sad reading further when the final chapter is revealed

Can we have more twist please?
Old 05-12-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

The struggle inside her ... one moment best of buddies, next ... plus the other challenge at home ...
Old 06-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Looking forward to next episode bro
It's here! Wait no longer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Huh, breakup already?
It’s like a book that I feel sad reading further when the final chapter is revealed

Can we have more twist please?
No la... as mentioned in the other thread, this is a long affair, however, the start wasn't smooth like all relationships. The pain, the uncertainty, the guilt everything also starts with every affair. The twist is on-going, at least for a while before I'll end it with a sad story which some bros might already know how.

This is a true story, so there might be twists, there might be not, but by large, this is a recount of the happenings and a love I had and lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The struggle inside her ... one moment best of buddies, next ... plus the other challenge at home ...
It's horrible from what she told me, she felt that resistance within her and also that guilt, unable to let go etc etc... it was painful hearing her tell me that.

Betrayal is really at a cost.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

This is a very moody update, no words can tell how the two of us suffered due to my actions (I won't blame Janice as I took advantage of her weak moment so this is purely my fault).

To any bros who felt it is my fault, I apologize, but it's done deal. There are things one should do and one shouldn't. I overstepped my line and hers too.

---------------------------------------

Sunday:

Janice didn't come to church. I was alone, I dropped her messages - nothing sexual, just "hi" "how are you?" "taken your meal?" "I'll pick you for church?" etc etc.

No replies. Totally silent. It was so silent that it's eerie.

Monday:

Janice was out of office for meetings. My messages went read, but no reply. I began starting to hate myself, why did I give in to my lust and betray a friend I cared for.

Tuesday:

By now, I stopped messaging if I can pick her to send her to work, go for lunch, is she alright. It's been 3 days, if everything is alright, she'd have replied. No?

Janice came in early. Very early. She disappeared before lunch and didn't talk to us. She didn't come back. Qiu Ping asked why we haven't gone for lunch lately. We hadn't met for 2 days and already they noticed we've not met. I just smiled and told Qiu Ping she's busy and stressed because of top management.

Wednesday:

Decidedly, I sat down in office and I prepared my resignation letter in regrets. I prepared to pass it to her, and also in my letter offer to pay off my notice period. I was hoping this could give her some closure. I hurt a friend. Wah, my guilt, the pain is unfathomable. You can't imagine the turmoil I have inside my heart.

Still she didn't reply my prior messages or as much to look at me.

Portia, Brandon asked if we're alright as usually we always joked laughed and all. They sensed the environment was pretty awkward of sorts. I just laughed and said Janice is really busy.

Thursday:

Janice cancelled the department meeting. I heaved a sigh of relief. It is extremely painful now for me instead, to look at her. Tomorrow is the D-Day I would hand my letter to her. To do it in person or? That remains much to be deliberated.

She would pass by my table fast, and not talk to me, avoid looking at me totally. I know I lost her liao. No need to think already. The letter WILL have to go to her somehow.

Friday:

I came in super early, 6am. Applied for urgent leave in the leave system, sent a message in the group chat informing them I had some personal matters to attend to. After I left my resignation letter on her desk, feeling super heavy hearted, I departed from office. Once HR has acknowledged it, I would come back to clear my desk. Definitely not in the right mind to clear my desk now and also don't want to suddenly do it shocking my colleagues.

The whole day, no messages from Janice. She must have accepted my resignation. I don't know how that helped her, or me, but I know at least that would close this unexpected chapter and I prayed hard she can move on in life without me.

Really, I regret hurting her because of my lust. This is it. Really gone case. Just felt moody whole day, didn't do much.

Ended? Nah.. story is only about to begin.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anymore today?
Old 06-12-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.

a new chapter.

begin the begin

Let's begin again, begin the begin
Let's begin again like Martin Luther, Zen
The mythology begins the begin

Answer me a question, I can't itemize, I can't think clearly
Look to me for reason, it's not there
I can't even rhyme in the begin
A philanderer's tie, a murderer's shoe
Example, the finest example is you

Quote:
Old 06-12-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for her 'counter offer'
Old 06-12-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
This is a very moody update, no words can tell how the two of us suffered due to my actions (I won't blame Janice as I took advantage of her weak moment so this is purely my fault).

To any bros who felt it is my fault, I apologize, but it's done deal. There are things one should do and one shouldn't. I overstepped my line and hers too.

---------------------------------------

Sunday:

Janice didn't come to church. I was alone, I dropped her messages - nothing sexual, just "hi" "how are you?" "taken your meal?" "I'll pick you for church?" etc etc.

No replies. Totally silent. It was so silent that it's eerie.

Monday:

Janice was out of office for meetings. My messages went read, but no reply. I began starting to hate myself, why did I give in to my lust and betray a friend I cared for.

Tuesday:

By now, I stopped messaging if I can pick her to send her to work, go for lunch, is she alright. It's been 3 days, if everything is alright, she'd have replied. No?

Janice came in early. Very early. She disappeared before lunch and didn't talk to us. She didn't come back. Qiu Ping asked why we haven't gone for lunch lately. We hadn't met for 2 days and already they noticed we've not met. I just smiled and told Qiu Ping she's busy and stressed because of top management.

Wednesday:

Decidedly, I sat down in office and I prepared my resignation letter in regrets. I prepared to pass it to her, and also in my letter offer to pay off my notice period. I was hoping this could give her some closure. I hurt a friend. Wah, my guilt, the pain is unfathomable. You can't imagine the turmoil I have inside my heart.

Still she didn't reply my prior messages or as much to look at me.

Portia, Brandon asked if we're alright as usually we always joked laughed and all. They sensed the environment was pretty awkward of sorts. I just laughed and said Janice is really busy.

Thursday:

Janice cancelled the department meeting. I heaved a sigh of relief. It is extremely painful now for me instead, to look at her. Tomorrow is the D-Day I would hand my letter to her. To do it in person or? That remains much to be deliberated.

She would pass by my table fast, and not talk to me, avoid looking at me totally. I know I lost her liao. No need to think already. The letter WILL have to go to her somehow.

Friday:

I came in super early, 6am. Applied for urgent leave in the leave system, sent a message in the group chat informing them I had some personal matters to attend to. After I left my resignation letter on her desk, feeling super heavy hearted, I departed from office. Once HR has acknowledged it, I would come back to clear my desk. Definitely not in the right mind to clear my desk now and also don't want to suddenly do it shocking my colleagues.

The whole day, no messages from Janice. She must have accepted my resignation. I don't know how that helped her, or me, but I know at least that would close this unexpected chapter and I prayed hard she can move on in life without me.

Really, I regret hurting her because of my lust. This is it. Really gone case. Just felt moody whole day, didn't do much.

Read till here, and it opened my mind, like wow, it's a saucy one and the experiences you had!
Glad to chance upon this sharing of yours bro!
Old 06-12-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

That cold treatment is painful

Good update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1