The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Last time I went, heard that the MP management was strongly discourage ml to offer GQ and any ML kena catch red handed will kena fine. That time the ang pai was secretly doing for me. And the ang pai left le, so I nv go there for 6 months. Couldn’t provide accurate info
Yes, I second the above bro's comment. The MP wants the gals to get business, but do not encourage them to do GQ.. the manager will peak into the rooms every now-and-then to check..

Since Zora left, never been there. Not sure if the management changed anything since, assuming they did not, not worth going.
Old 29-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dylann09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New opening of MP in the east. Curtain to separate beds. Wasn't expecting much, went in greeted by 4-5ladies. 68 for oil. Face down for massage. Massage was good and legit, until suddenly attacked my balls and butt hole, and then proceeded slide her hands under my groin. GQ was popped, was surprised when she say full service. I said okay, and proceeded with real action. She skills was good! Left a happy man. Damage 150 + 68. HJ or BJ will be lower damage for sure. Didn't book anyone, but one a pretty and slim one there gonna try it next time round.

Bonus: she asked if I wanted 2girls. And said if she can't finish me off, she'll ask her friend to sub her
Old 29-11-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylann09 View Post
New opening of MP in the east. Curtain to separate beds. Wasn't expecting much, went in greeted by 4-5ladies. 68 for oil. Face down for massage. Massage was good and legit, until suddenly attacked my balls and butt hole, and then proceeded slide her hands under my groin. GQ was popped, was surprised when she say full service. I said okay, and proceeded with real action. She skills was good! Left a happy man. Damage 150 + 68. HJ or BJ will be lower damage for sure. Didn't book anyone, but one a pretty and slim one there gonna try it next time round.

Bonus: she asked if I wanted 2girls. And said if she can't finish me off, she'll ask her friend to sub her
Hi bro is this in the far east and the shop name start with Y? Hehe
Old 30-11-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds like a gem of a place, but if all ladies are milf or worse... then also pointless.

Your bonus sounds odd... FJ also cannot finish off? Then why FJ with that gal in the first place?
Old 30-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Sounds like a gem of a place, but if all ladies are milf or worse... then also pointless.

Your bonus sounds odd... FJ also cannot finish off? Then why FJ with that gal in the first place?
U see the pricing agar agar know that is carrot shop liao... 68 + 150

218 for FJ... might as well go dome2 still got change ah...
Old 01-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dylann09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
Hi bro is this in the far east and the shop name start with Y? Hehe
Yes bro hahaha! Anyone to recommend there?
Old 01-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Why wrong post? East side right? Tampines is not east?
i posted wrongly la bro... edit need reason in this forum.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehokosongbing View Post
Bro or anyone have contact for Oka from Spa M previously?
she is now working at a TCM in bukit batok west.
Imxxxxxxxx Wexxxxxxxx
Old 02-12-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes bro hahaha! Anyone to recommend there?
No ah bro. The price too high not worth it
Old 02-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Was driving by East area late night around 1am , saw a shop still open opp where legendary OMO May operates Bl**s P******e. Saw some ML sitting on the sofa waiting .Any FR on this place ? it has another spa next door also which open till late..
Old 03-12-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Diandertell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalleague View Post
Recently added her on WC, anyone got try can review?
Location around Joo Chiat Road
Those interested can PM me for contact...

https://ibb.co/nMVHPgN
https://ibb.co/hZQdZz1

Sorry cant seem to upload pic
Just tried this girl today let me give an FR

Room: 8/10 Gave me the option of the usual small bed or the big bed she sleeps in (wow!)

Looks: 5/10 A bit on the MILFy side and her don't really look like her pictures

Figure: 7/10 Slim with soft skin not bad

Boobs: 6/10 Soft but badly enhanced

Massage: 7/10 A bit too hard but not too bad, ask me which part I want to focus on more

BBBJ/HJ/CIM: 10/10 Might just be because I haven't gone chionging for awhile but her BBBJ is super good! Lot's of sexy tongue action and a lot of suction, a lot of power! After a while she switch to HJ and lick my nipples before going back down just before I came. She let me burst in her mouth and didn't stop until I was completely dry. Super shiok!

RTM: Wouldn't mind seeing her again!
Old 03-12-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandertell View Post
Just tried this girl today let me give an FR

Room: 8/10 Gave me the option of the usual small bed or the big bed she sleeps in (wow!)

Looks: 5/10 A bit on the MILFy side and her don't really look like her pictures

Figure: 7/10 Slim with soft skin not bad

Boobs: 6/10 Soft but badly enhanced

Massage: 7/10 A bit too hard but not too bad, ask me which part I want to focus on more

BBBJ/HJ/CIM: 10/10 Might just be because I haven't gone chionging for awhile but her BBBJ is super good! Lot's of sexy tongue action and a lot of suction, a lot of power! After a while she switch to HJ and lick my nipples before going back down just before I came. She let me burst in her mouth and didn't stop until I was completely dry. Super shiok!

RTM: Wouldn't mind seeing her again!
bro can share? I can exchange contact too
Old 05-12-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Is it just me or Tr** spa at bedok north is squeaky clean? I booked Be*** and she avoided my lil bro area the whole way and no GQ.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quick lunch just now with some vendor at a quiet corner of bedok reservoir road nowhere near the actual reservoir, lol.

There were two large spa there side by side at a shop house row. Interestingly one of them offer relatively pocket friendly rate of $68 for 90 minutes. Where to find nowadays? Very non-descript name.

Probably milf ml but will go try when need longer massage

Miss the old relaxpoint shop at bedok central, that was a fun place.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
Is it just me or Tr** spa at bedok north is squeaky clean? I booked Be*** and she avoided my lil bro area the whole way and no GQ.
How much you pay bro? I walk in customer previously and I initially paid $68, but halfway upgrade to $86 & GQ was popped (1b for basic, extra 3R for inside top roam)

Never going back cuz it's another $86 joint (plus my previous ML whom I was familiar with left, still gimme GQ without going for $86 price)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread