The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Spa w steam room, food and pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
U only need to find the righ
t person..
Can share?
Old 15-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Sibei sian need wear mask to soak in pool, Sibei boliao. Here GQ only a few, name C…but no photo to see from. Anybody know who can pm me also?
bro can pm me?
Old 15-03-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflying View Post
Hi are you referring to Ca**y?
Honestly forgot ler bro..went there few months ago, it was my fren that kena her, I kena the auntie Sibei solid massage but of course no gq pop
Old 15-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr View Post
Is it still operating ?
Still operating.

Take note that this spa will ask you to take out your IC for them to jot down your details, unlike other joints which may only require you to scribble your details on their patron list.

Nothing much has changed over the many years, except the ML line up.
Old 15-03-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
I remember many years back used to have a lot of spa have such facilities. But now rarely have it. Any idea why? I feel that it is a good facility to have. Especially if want to stay long hours w buddy talk cock inside
Quite simply, it is not as sustainable.

By a lot of spa with such facilities, I am guessing you are referring to the golden era of health centres and not exactly the clean ones like G spa and spa nes.

Many years back, authorities started to wipe out such big establishment health centres, giving rise to the growth of neighbourhood MPs.

There are a lot of big risks associated with opening a big spa with special services now. Imagine the owners create something as big as G spa, with MLs providing FJ, the word will spread very quickly, causing frequent AV raids. All the heavy monetary investments into the spa will go down the drain very quickly if MLs kena caught red handed and the establishment needs to shut down.

On the cheongster's end, actually staying too long in an spa that you know will be subjected to frequent raids is not the smartest idea. I think many bros just want to bang and go. Enjoying the facilities is nice but weighing the risks of getting questioned by AV, not worth it.

I believe the very last big scale spa with facilities and MLs doing FJ is the balmoral basement spa, which has since shut down due to being targeted by AV too many times. Had many good memories there.

So, it is not a sensible business idea anymore. Some bros would rather travel to JB to enjoy facilities, food and bonk young viets inside. Plus, a lot cheaper too.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Still operating.

Take note that this spa will ask you to take out your IC for them to jot down your details, unlike other joints which may only require you to scribble your details on their patron list.

Nothing much has changed over the many years, except the ML line up.
they got quite a few syt ML now, anyone want trade pm me
Old 05-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
they got quite a few syt ML now, anyone want trade pm me
Any big boobs one there?

I am quite outdated with the stock there now.

From the Anson, jade era to the Eunice, Lisa era to the recent D***, B*** era.

Last tried b*** many months ago. Fantastic service. I think she still there but not quite my cup of tea.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Any big boobs one there?

I am quite outdated with the stock there now.

From the Anson, jade era to the Eunice, Lisa era to the recent D***, B*** era.

Last tried b*** many months ago. Fantastic service. I think she still there but not quite my cup of tea.
I meant taman jurong V spa, not rejuvenate spa.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

deleted----
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1