The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bossnova is Cool - loads of Potential
What does 1s mean?

I am new to this and I wanted to know what 1s or 2s means?
Old 17-01-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1878 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant future
Re: What does 1s mean?

1 shot or 2 shot, normally referring to full service
Old 17-01-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
1 shot or 2 shot, normally referring to full service
Ohhhh, that makes sense. And after you cum, no more sex?

What if you don't cum? You can carry on? 😅
Old 17-01-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's why there is time limit, bro.

40, 60 or 90 mins. If you really cannot shoot, there is always option to extend.

Just prepare to pay more.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
That's why there is time limit, bro.

40, 60 or 90 mins. If you really cannot shoot, there is always option to extend.

Just prepare to pay more.
Ah, makes sense. Thanks.
Old 28-01-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post

If u cant cum better not go anyway...geez
Old 28-01-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
If u cant cum better not go anyway...geez
Sometimes the girl gives lousy service or you don't know that you can't cum on that session.
Old 28-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post

Some shops like Momo, Mango etc and most of the Nuru shops are 2s for 90min session. But some like Butterfly especially those that have raw option is 1s even for 90 min and need to top up 500B for 2nd shot. You can cum very easily during the Nuru session or when having raw sex, end up over in 5 min lol. So better check with the staff before selecting the girl.

Also, after you cum, the girl will not have sex with you anymore unless it is 2s. And the girl is supposed to spend the whole of the time with you providing other gfe services even after you finish your shots.
Old 29-01-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Sometimes the girl gives lousy service or you don't know that you can't cum on that session.
I remember my very first session of my life many years ago. I didnt cum. I think i was too nervous.
Old 30-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
I remember my very first session of my life many years ago. I didnt cum. I think i was too nervous.
Usually, the girl will help you to cum in one way or another. After some time of trying, they will try and help you cim, cob, or jerk you off depending on the girl and yourself.

If you can't cum in condom like me, then you got to find raw girls to cip. Else end up with the above methods.

Most of the girls were quite accommodating to help. There were times I went in the afternoon to get a girl to cip, then later at night take another girl, I just couldn't cum in that session no matter how hard she tried lol. Sometimes it happens as well after too much drinks at the bar, and you took the bar girl out. You ram the hell out of her and still can't cum lol.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Usually, the girl will help you to cum in one way or another. After some time of trying, they will try and help you cim, cob, or jerk you off depending on the girl and yourself.

If you can't cum in condom like me, then you got to find raw girls to cip. Else end up with the above methods.

Most of the girls were quite accommodating to help. There were times I went in the afternoon to get a girl to cip, then later at night take another girl, I just couldn't cum in that session no matter how hard she tried lol. Sometimes it happens as well after too much drinks at the bar, and you took the bar girl out. You ram the hell out of her and still can't cum lol.
yes it is normal, cannot do again after just cum not long ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1