The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerage99 View Post
Nice share bro. Wasted the sauna scene never show much.
True, but I have always liked a good sweaty scene. Can appreciate the girl's body more under that glistening sweat. (of course in movie and alot of the JAV movies they fake using water)
Old 30-11-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
True, but I have always liked a good sweaty scene. Can appreciate the girl's body more under that glistening sweat. (of course in movie and alot of the JAV movies they fake using water)
Same. I like the wet moist reflection but in JAV they use water based gel right?
Old 30-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Keep it coming … thanks
Ok so bear with me, since I notice bro Chua likes Yvonne Yung Hung so much, plus I recently went over this movie 情劫 starring 趙慧 (that head lady in 新金瓶梅 drama). Therefore I shall humbly recommend this movie 情难自制 starring both Yvonne Yung Hung and 趙慧 as the respective leads. I do have to upfront state that unfortunately no nudes from Yvonne Yung Hung, however movie is quite watchable as a sex comedy and most of the nudity action provided by 趙慧, 邢小路 and misc actresses. For this format of the review, I shall give general timestamps and give a description of the scene since I found myself ending up watching the whole movie.

情难自制
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/118520-0-0.html

Plotwise, we have 趙慧 and Yvonne as the female leads. 趙慧 is a fucking horny manager at the strip club bar whereas Yvonne is the shy virginal psychiatrist. Both are friends in the story. 趙慧 has a muscular boyfriend who cannot handle her constant horniness while Yvonne is plagued by a psycho ex boyfriend. Hilarious antics ensue when the ladies decide to swap their work places and roles. Alot of the sexy scenes happen since the setting is a strip club bar.

Start of movie to 7:30
You know a sex comedy movie is gonna start good when they thrust 2 lovely ladies dancing on the stage in the strip bar. It's immediate and effective. We are then treated to their performance as in a Thai ping-pong show where they preform stunts with their pussies. And yes we are already treated to bush scene right from the start. Take note and appreciate these 2 ladies as we will see them more later in the movie. We are then introduced to 趙慧, her muscular boyfriend who works as security at the bar and 邢小路 (a very popular girl at the bar). 趙慧 shows off some moves and shaking her tits as she prepares a drink for the customers while 邢小路 tries to seduce muscular bf but gets told off by 趙慧. We then cut to a random scene of a customer bonking one of the club girls in the toilet (bros who chiong ktv may find this familiar). They get caught by muscular bf who throws them out of the toilet. 趙慧 then visits the toilet and propositions to muscular bf to fuck her in there. An irony that somewhat pisses bf since he was just doing his security job shooing the previous bonking couple away. Gotta love 趙慧's energy here. This is how you set up a 痴女 for the story.

8:26 to 10:51
Cut to 趙慧 reaching home and surprised by muscular bf in a mask. The highlight here is first seeing 趙慧's tits and the very erotic visuals of the mask poking around her nipple. The way she licks the mask is also sexy. Anyway, 趙慧is too aggressive until muscular bf lose mood.

19:05 to 20:40
Random scene of 邢小路 banging the strip club boss in his office. Fucking love those huge tits of hers.

20:47 to 22:30
邢小路then tries to seduce muscular bf again but gets into a fight with 趙慧. Love it when girls get into a catfight and 邢小路 gets her big breasts squeezed hard. A very concerned strip club boss acts concerned for his favorite club girl, inspecting the damage in front of the other bar guests.

22:32 to 28:00
趙慧 and muscular bf leaves the club but they get horny and get all touchy-touchy in the back alley streets. They are hilariously interrupted by old granny whom we will see later in the movie too. They then go back to the apartment and carry on. But 趙慧 is too perverse. She breaks an egg on muscular bf and proceeds to lick it off him. Fucking love her tongue-fu skills. Again we see just how aggressive this 趙慧 can be. Really slutty 痴女. They argue again and break off.

28:30 to 32:13
Another 邢小路scene with the strip club boss. 邢小路shows you the meaning of getting slapped by boobs. Would have been perfect if she had stripped full to bush. I was kinda reminded of Christine Hung Hiu-Wan in 大內密探之靈靈性性 in that instant. Anyway plotwise, Yvonne reports to the club for duty but catches the boss in the act, only to find that boss got sucked off by the dog. Hilarious shit.

34:48 to 35:50 and 37:35 to 38:54
A short scene of Yvonne in the bath but nothing too scandalous. It's a scene meant to show Yvonne start moving in to the muscular bf house to assume 趙慧's work and these 2 characters start off on the wrong foot like in all those romantic comedies. Meanwhile, 趙慧 is turning the psychiatrist clinic upside down by starting to offer some sexy services. We shall see more later as well.

48:20 to 53:11 and then to 54:18
We now come back to the 2 ladies that opened the show. Fucking hot lesbian scene and I particularly like the taller girl as she really have those thick bbbj lips. The other slimmer girl has really nice darker areola and nipples too. Anyway context of this scene is Yvonne's ex-bf mistakenly break into the apartment thinking is Yvonne's new place but instead encounter this pair. The ladies then put their Thai ping-pong show skills to good use to fend him off. 54:18 onwards when ex-bf finally meets Yvonne. She slaps the ex-bf multiple times till she spins and I think Yvonne is very sweet and cute in that oversized grey shirt and white panties doing that.

01:02:04 to 01:06:50
By now 趙慧 has turned Yvonne's office into a total whorehouse befitting of her perverse personality. I leave it up to you to watch how depraved the nurses are behaving with the patients. Anyway things get so depraved until the cops are called in and 趙慧 has to escape through the back alley.

01:10:24 to 01:12:30
So this scene is more of 趙慧 meeting with Yvonne'e ex-bf at the seaside. She gets suicidal cos she find out Yvonne starting to fall in love with her muscular bf. Yvonne ex-bf comes to save her and they end up banging on the beach. And they get interrupted by the old granny again! So they quickly run back home to bonk.

01:12:30 to...basically to the end of the movie (by now time-stamping also pointless cos I have been watching the whole damn movie already )
So basically we cue to the newly formed couples, who bump into each other at the house. All is forgiven as they proceed to fuck each other. It is as if the director, the characters themselves and the audience are begging for Yvonne and muscular bf to fuck. They do so and we get a contrast between the 2 couples. The sweet slower lovemaking between Yvonne and muscular bf versus the wild horny nature of 趙慧and ex-bf as they bonk all over the house. We see that Yvonne's ex-bf has gladly and completely moved on and I kinda like Yvonne's very sweet facial expressions and the way she sucks on the guy's lips. A pity Yvonne is not naked in this scene. But in any case it's a happy ending for all the characters.

Please up my points if you have enjoyed my humble review.
Old 30-11-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Same. I like the wet moist reflection but in JAV they use water based gel right?
I think so. But in some scenes like the gravure idols they do sprinkle beads of water here and there.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
MrLobangKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrLobangKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrLobangKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrLobangKing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here
Old 02-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok so bear with me, since I notice bro Chua likes Yvonne Yung Hung so much, plus I recently went over this movie 情劫 starring 趙慧 (that head lady in 新金瓶梅 drama). Therefore I shall humbly recommend this movie 情难自制 starring both Yvonne Yung Hung and 趙慧 as the respective leads. I do have to upfront state that unfortunately no nudes from Yvonne Yung Hung, however movie is quite watchable as a sex comedy and most of the nudity action provided by 趙慧, 邢小路 and misc actresses. For this format of the review, I shall give general timestamps and give a description of the scene since I found myself ending up watching the whole movie.

情难自制

Plotwise, we have 趙慧 and Yvonne as the female leads. 趙慧 is a fucking horny

Thanks bro,

So it’s very difficult to find Yvonne Hung in nude showing her bush, right ?

Tried to up you but system said already up you before …
Old 03-12-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

情难自制

Plotwise, we have 趙慧 and Yvonne as the female leads. 趙慧 is a fucking horny manager at the strip club bar whereas Yvonne is the shy virginal psychiatrist. Both are friends in the story. 趙慧 has a muscular boyfriend who cannot handle her constant horniness while Yvonne is plagued by a psycho ex boyfriend. Hilarious antics ensue when the ladies decide to swap their work places and roles. Alot of the sexy scenes happen since the setting is a strip club bar.

Bro, link doesn’t work liao leh …
Old 03-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Looks like HK totally stopped producing Cat III movies liao ?
Old 04-12-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

I can only remember Yvonne Yung Hung starring in the HK CAT III movie with Simon Yip (任达华), quite steaming to watch when Simon raped Yvonne at the staircase scene.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

any movie showing Yvonne Yung Hung bush?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
So far never see any
Old 04-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Would be good if there is one …
Old 05-12-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Yvonne has a movie about Dracula where she is a blind FL..

Some old men book her service and got a young man on drugs to do her and make her come

Can’t remember the title of movie
Old 05-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Yvonne has a movie about Dracula where she is a blind FL..

Some old men book her service and got a young man on drugs to do her and make her come

Can’t remember the title of movie
吸我一个吻
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/80473-0-0.html

12:15 to 15:59 for the mentioned scene. Unfortunately no nudes from Yvonne in this scene and I am seeing more of the guy's sweaty butt. But if you like vampires getting it on, this may be the movie for you.

39:15 to 41:21 and 01:26:00 to 01:27:44 for Yvonne's nipples and buttocks. Have to admit I had difficulty distinguishing between Yvonne and the lady vampire at first. Lady vampire also have some nude scenes.

Have to say that my impression of Yvonne being naked is with the Simon Yam movie 挡不住的疯情 as well as various 古装 films such as 青樓十二房 and 满清十大酷刑. Definitely did not see any bush scenes.

Last edited by okcieMon; 05-12-2022 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am looking this this hk cat 3 movie featuring a nerdy office worker peeping tom. The beginning part of the movie he went around sniping upskirt at mtr station with his camera..

Does anyone know the tittle? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1