The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ex colleague you wish to fuck

This is my ex colleague.. very self-centred lady.. love to wear tight short dress in office with G-string.. always wanted to fuck this bitch.. Anybody fuck her before care to share ur stories or any colleagues that u wish to shared here post your stories

Last edited by thunderman; 01-04-2024 at 02:09 AM.
Old 29-03-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderman View Post
This is my ex colleague.. very self-centred lady.. love to wear tight short dress in office with G-string.. always wanted to fuck this bitch.. Anybody fuck her before care to share ur stories or any colleagues that u wish to shared here post your stories
How u know she weat G string?
maybe thats ur chance
Old 29-03-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
How u know she weat G string?
maybe thats ur chance
Can see ma bro from the back.. anyway she already left the company years back and i also left haha
Old 29-03-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frankheart20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She looks good
Old 29-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

This type in the end will be used by whites n dumb after lol
Old 30-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderman View Post
Only pussy wannabees talk about ex colleagues they wished they fuck. Real man actually fuck those colleagues and don't have to tell other people about it.
Old 30-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she tall and fleshy? Does she live in NE area?
Old 30-03-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

She looks yummy and juicy!
Old 01-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

9 years back in Malaysia there was a colleague in finance department which I admired but too bad she was married to someone else. We chat quite a lot back then. One day I she was unhappy due to an argument among them. We met on the lift lobby and went for a drink in a bar few street away from company.

She complained about her husband that night. Me being a nice guy trying to comfort her, and suggest ways she could do to make good their relationship. After discussing her issue then she asked me what type of lady do I like. I upfront told her, confess to her that I like her but too bad she is married. She then asked me whether did I fantasized having sex with her. I answered yes honestly and we burst into laughter.

After an hour of drinking in pub, we walk back to our respectively car which parked quite near. When we reached her car, she asked me what would be nice if she can do for me. I requested for a handjob. She invited me to the back seat of her car and she started undressed my pants and underwear. She gently caress my lil bro. I asked permission to caress her boobs and slowly entered my hands inside her shirt and grabbed her lovely breast. I cummed in less than 3 minutes and I gave her a handjob after that as well.

We chatted as usual on the second day and after 8 or 9 months.she got a better offer elsewhere and we ended there.
Old 01-04-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks juicy ley. Bro, wished you would write a more "steamy" story.
Old 01-04-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
9 years back in Malaysia there was a colleague in finance department which I admired but too bad she was married to someone else. We chat quite a lot back then. One day I she was unhappy due to an argument among them. We met on the lift lobby and went for a drink in a bar few street away from company.

She complained about her husband that night. Me being a nice guy trying to comfort her, and suggest ways she could do to make good their relationship. After discussing her issue then she asked me what type of lady do I like. I upfront told her, confess to her that I like her but too bad she is married. She then asked me whether did I fantasized having sex with her. I answered yes honestly and we burst into laughter.

After an hour of drinking in pub, we walk back to our respectively car which parked quite near. When we reached her car, she asked me what would be nice if she can do for me. I requested for a handjob. She invited me to the back seat of her car and she started undressed my pants and underwear. She gently caress my lil bro. I asked permission to caress her boobs and slowly entered my hands inside her shirt and grabbed her lovely breast. I cummed in less than 3 minutes and I gave her a handjob after that as well.

We chatted as usual on the second day and after 8 or 9 months.she got a better offer elsewhere and we ended there.
Ha? u have the chance of a lifetime and u went for a hj? tats like striking the lottery and selling the ticket for 5 bucks.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am very lucky when it comes to ladies. This happened in the past like 15-18 years back.

I had a very good lady friend who always confided in me about her bf. So one night we went out for drinks and she drank more than the usual. We were at a country club in Singapore. After drinks we both sat outside near the greens admiring the vast greens and cool breeze.

I liked her a lot. She is tall and pretty, nicely shaped and big breast. We looked at each other and she asked me if I ever fantasized about making love with her… I recall telling her hmmmm yea. Then she replied Wah like that ah, actually if you sound convincing I might just let you enter me.

I say yes loudly, she asked me what makes her so attractive to me while she is not treated like she should be by her BF!

I jokingly said, I’m horny Liao, let’s book a room and make love. She drank the last bit of wine grab my arm
And said let’s go.

I remember we both strip and enter the showering room together and wow she was at least a 34E cup with a 24 inch waist. Shall not go into the details but that night I cream pied her at least 2 times.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

I wish i was as lucky … no such luck …
Old 02-04-2024, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Bayibass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
I am very lucky when it comes to ladies. This happened in the past like 15-18 years back.

I had a very good lady friend who always confided in me about her bf. So one night we went out for drinks and she drank more than the usual. We were at a country club in Singapore. After drinks we both sat outside near the greens admiring the vast greens and cool breeze.

I liked her a lot. She is tall and pretty, nicely shaped and big breast. We looked at each other and she asked me if I ever fantasized about making love with her… I recall telling her hmmmm yea. Then she replied Wah like that ah, actually if you sound convincing I might just let you enter me.

I say yes loudly, she asked me what makes her so attractive to me while she is not treated like she should be by her BF!

I jokingly said, I’m horny Liao, let’s book a room and make love. She drank the last bit of wine grab my arm
And said let’s go.

I remember we both strip and enter the showering room together and wow she was at least a 34E cup with a 24 inch waist. Shall not go into the details but that night I cream pied her at least 2 times.
After that night more cream pies?
Old 02-04-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Ha? u have the chance of a lifetime and u went for a hj? tats like striking the lottery and selling the ticket for 5 bucks.
That time greenhorn.

Anyway I try my best not to commit adultery. So far after marriage I yet to screw anyone wife yet. I plan to keep it this way until enter graveyard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1