The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/elmi-massage/

Didn't know she added bbbj and cim when i booked her.
Skip the massage and went straight to sensual.
Nicely done catbath. Bbbj was ok, i had better.
Didn't show black face when i took some time to Cim.
Might rtf.
How do they charge cim vs non. Got 1 ml put the price for bbbj be 150. But I did not cim and still paid the 150. She wanted to refund me 20 bucks and I was a bit confused. I mean I never cim is also partially on me ma. Sometimes take a bit longer.
Old 12-11-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How do they charge cim vs non. Got 1 ml put the price for bbbj be 150. But I did not cim and still paid the 150. She wanted to refund me 20 bucks and I was a bit confused. I mean I never cim is also partially on me ma. Sometimes take a bit longer.
usually they will just charge the service you ordered. eg if you can't shoot during HJ/FJ you still have to pay the amount.

This ml you met sounds nice enough to give you refund.
Old 12-11-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
WeekyDicky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeekyDicky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeekyDicky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/dd-massage-full/

Went to book this ML without much hassle and was super friendly.
After I arrived at the shop, she asked want FJ or HJ.
I said HJ. She quoted 150. I told her your ad is 100. She said yes, but 50 for boss.

CB, my mood all gone already. I put on my shirt and told her it’s ok and walked out. She trail behind and about to exit door she say okok 100.
Knn I just ignored her and proceeded.

Damn bitch trying to pull a fast one.
Be careful bros. Always let big head rule over small one.
Old 12-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/elmi-massage/

Didn't know she added bbbj and cim when i booked her.
Skip the massage and went straight to sensual.
Nicely done catbath. Bbbj was ok, i had better.
Didn't show black face when i took some time to Cim.
Might rtf.
Biz is slow, she's trying to make more. Quite obvious cause recently she pushed her ad to the top. Need to pay $$$ to top the list same like Google ads. So if you see your favourite girl at the top, you know what to do lol.
Old 12-11-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekyDicky View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/dd-massage-full/

Went to book this ML without much hassle and was super friendly.
After I arrived at the shop, she asked want FJ or HJ.
I said HJ. She quoted 150. I told her your ad is 100. She said yes, but 50 for boss.

CB, my mood all gone already. I put on my shirt and told her it’s ok and walked out. She trail behind and about to exit door she say okok 100.
Knn I just ignored her and proceeded.

Damn bitch trying to pull a fast one.
Be careful bros. Always let big head rule over small one.
Bro, I saw the advertised photos, it’s a pass for me already

She’s funny though
Old 12-11-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Biz is slow, she's trying to make more. Quite obvious cause recently she pushed her ad to the top. Need to pay $$$ to top the list same like Google ads. So if you see your favourite girl at the top, you know what to do lol.
World cup coming,many bros will watch football instead of go Chiang. Business will be more badly hit then
Old 12-11-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Wah Joyce is in well into her 40s? Coz Xue er is like close to 40 too.
Xue Er looks younger and body texture appeared to be more tone and youthful. Nuru massage was also better and more suitable for my preference. But both disallowed French kissing.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Tried a few nuru from SLG..
Not sure if I’m getting a good one too. Not much FR on nuru not sure what’s a good benchmark.
Anyone has recommendations for good Nuru experience with good ML? Or those JAV soapland also can.
I am a convert. Best nuru in Sg is
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xue-er/

Not a time watcher, hard working, willing to please, good body.
Old 12-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

She’s funny though
Looks like my Ayi back in China.
Pass!
Old 12-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
WeekyDicky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeekyDicky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeekyDicky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

She’s funny though
She has nice headlights. Would have gone to town playing with it if the session went ahead.
But she isn’t the only ML with nice headlights.
Above all I think our money should go to a more deserving and ethical ML.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
World cup coming,many bros will watch football instead of go Chiang. Business will be more badly hit then
ML will also bet football and lose a lot of money
Old 12-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

Tried this lady that recently arrived at our shore since i cant fit the timings of my regulars. Luckily not landmine

Looks: 7/10 will not reject, resembles her photos
Boobies: holy moly, wasn expecting this when first look at her advert, definitely for boob lovers. Overall nice assets got a little meat but confirm not fat
Massage: so-so
Sensual: has her own way of doing things, for your guys to explore

Pleaee up me if you find my post useful. Cheers
Old 12-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Did u notice some lowered price to $80 or $90 & claimed all the massage & unlimited HJ?

Don't fall for these traps...
As usual, ask for the extra charges and respective services prior to meet. Else, u will sure kena chopped on the spot.

Btw, really can forget about the massage ... they all just want to get it over quickly, so they can rest and wait for the next "fish".

Sort of hard to experience the good old days of great & relaxing massage & happy ending (pm me if you still have these gems around)
Old 12-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Tried a few nuru from SLG..
Not sure if I’m getting a good one too. Not much FR on nuru not sure what’s a good benchmark.
Anyone has recommendations for good Nuru experience with good ML? Or those JAV soapland also can.
Have you tried Jiao Jiao? I didn't try her Nuru but it seems to be her speciality. She's not your slim SYT but I had a fun-filled hour with her. Might be worth a shot for you.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Have you tried Jiao Jiao? I didn't try her Nuru but it seems to be her speciality. She's not your slim SYT but I had a fun-filled hour with her. Might be worth a shot for you.
Haven’t try yet bro
Wish to try out good proven ones
The one previously I tried (not xue er), was bad experience. Basically just apply nuru on my back and she lay on top (unshapely body too) and rub with her body. I couldn’t feel much sensual at all. She was moaning all to herself. I feel so weird.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1