The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

this almost becoming like a Sawadee Spa thread.

anyway, Sawadee go only if you dont mind auntie or meaty ladies, massage to be frank is good, but I won't even take a HJ from there due to the selection of the ladies there
Old 29-11-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
this almost becoming like a Sawadee Spa thread.

anyway, Sawadee go only if you dont mind auntie or meaty ladies, massage to be frank is good, but I won't even take a HJ from there due to the selection of the ladies there
Do you have recommendation for younger ladies for massage and HJ around KSL ? I cannot go far.
Old 29-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abijek22 View Post
Come here again for my usual naughty massage joint last week. Didn't ask for any ML but I get the same one like last time. Took 90min oil massage

In the room after I strip, she ask lie down. I test chemistry with her and hug her first. She respond well and ask if I want extra first before massage. She strip everything also and allow 5G roaming 😁. Shiok! Give her a good painting of her oyster. I don't want shoot my load first so proceed with massage after foreplay. She only wear panties during the massage.

Massage can be better. Can ask her use elbow for strong massage at my tight knots. At the end, I ask for B2B and she comply. Lots of teasing when she rub her clit on my lil bro. Shoot my load and left a happy man. Who knows maybe next time can ask for BBBJ hehe. I not interested in full service. The fun part here is all the extras and gfe

Dmg: 110 + 90

Her no. is 906
Slim enough to my liking with decent looks and cup size. Maybe not up to your standard but as long as got GFE and chemistry, I will come back again
Come back here again yesterday. Took 90mins oil with 906.
When I strip in the room, she strip also without me asking. Haha she knows I like to have fun before the massage instead of after. Perks of being her regular.

Full roaming and make out with her macam long lost lovers. I can feel that she's into it as well when she give kisses on the neck while touching the lil bro. Didn't reject frenching also. Lots of tongue play in my mouth.

Play and suck her nips before asking her to lie down and paint her oyster. Asked her for bbbj and she complied also. I told her I going to cum. She kept on sucking and it became a CIM. Wahhhh very high satisfaction and playability. I know if I bring CD sure can up her like how a bro shared his FR with her in another post. I like it as it is now with all the foreplay and oral.

Requested for 30min foot and 30min shoulder massage. Strong massage as usual using her knees, elbow and forearm. She spend more time on my calves when she found tight knots there.

Showered after the massage and gave her a 100RM tip.
Total damage 110 + 100. True value for money.
Would recommend her to other bros here. Become her regular and you can try many things with her.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

This spa need to book or just walk in.
Can request ML number when booking.
Thnks samsters
Old 01-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Battousai7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
This spa need to book or just walk in.
Can request ML number when booking.
Thnks samsters
Just walk in n mentioned any preferred massager to counter
Old 02-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When I strip in the room, she strip also without me asking. Haha she knows I like to have fun before the massage instead of after. Perks of being her regular.

Full roaming and make out with her macam long lost lovers. I can feel that she's into it as well when she give kisses on the neck while touching the lil bro. Didn't reject frenching also. Lots of tongue play in my mouth.

Play and suck her nips before asking her to lie down and paint her oyster. Asked her for bbbj and she complied also. I told her I going to cum. She kept on sucking and it became a CIM. Wahhhh very high satisfaction and playability. I know if I bring CD sure can up her like how a bro shared his FR with her in another post. I like it as it is now with all the foreplay and oral.

Requested for 30min foot and 30min shoulder massage. Strong massage as usual using her knees, elbow and forearm. She spend more time on my calves when she found tight knots there.

Would recommend her to other bros here. Become her regular and you can try many things with her.
Shoot everything out then enjoy massage. Sounds perfect!
Old 05-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
opssat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently have been seeing this Sawadee MP with the legendary lift being talked about so was curious and went to visit the place last friday.

ML : #800
Looks : 4/10, around 40s, meaty.
Boobs : D, i think. Didn't grab.
Massage : 8/10, Strength just nice for a smaller sized guy like me.
Environment : 6/10, Lobby looks welcoming and has a cool lift. Curtain style.
Damage : 110 + 50 (Massage + HJ)

Went around 5pm and took oil message for 90 mins. Waited at the sofa and a lady came down from the lift, she washed my feet and lead me to take the lift to 3rd floor. Cool lift tbh. Instructed me to change to a paper underwear. Lay faced down and she started the massage. She asked if the strength is okay and she also ask if i am cold. (i like that she cared) After awhile (Not sure how long) was told to flip facing up. During the massage, she did not do any teasing that i know of. When i was facing up, decided to chat with her and she started to open up. We chatted awhile (Quite fluent in english) and i popped the GQ since she didn't and i quoted 50 for HJ.
I slowly touched her tight area first to test reaction and then move up to butt and waist area. I didn't touch anywhere else except those areas. Wanted to grab her boobs but abit too far and i was lazy to move. In the end, i asked for her number and she said "800" and added "is it next time go counter and say don't want 800" and i LOL. I not sure if she meant as a joke or what but i just laughed it off. After that i left.

I had low expectation when i visit the MP after reading the FR here so was not disappointed.
Will visit again since it is so near KSL.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential

May i know this THAI SPA location?
Nearest KSL have many THAI MASSAGE SPA.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
composite2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Directly opposite the main road of hotel
holiday Villa.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those wanna try 902 before she now at king spa 2 number 60. Just arrive yesterday morning
Old 08-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Chinjisiao is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Can shower there one meh?
Old 08-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Rocked up at Sawadee this morning and asked if 906 was available after reading the FR’s on this thread..

906 was available so I sat and waited..a lady appeared and shoes me to a locker to put my shoes. She then took me to wash feet.. first impressions were not attractive, should I have taken the lucky dip and got them to assign one for me?

Next into the lift.. that is a weird lift, it’s live a lift someone would have in their home not a building. Out of the lift and we walked to one of the furthest massage beds available, turning all the lights on as we went.. looks like I’m the first customer for the day.

We enter the room, way bigger than I can expected, curtains on 3 of the 4 walls going almost to the ceiling.. a safety box to put valuables in which was a good idea.. the bed was ready and I saw the disposable pants ready on the bed. I was instructed to take all off and she left.. then I noticed the disposable pants had gone to.

906 comes back and I ask straight away what extras are available.. we discussed rm100 for nude for massage and bbbj..

She dims the lights, which was good as facially she’s not the most attractive.. when she removed her closes she has a great body and lovely shaped tits..

Massage begins and it’s more pushing oil than massage.. not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever had.. no real tease through the massage, just the occasional flick of my balls..

On the flip, her nipples went straight in my mouth.. a perfect rack and I alternated between each breast.. finally I reached down and she was dripping wet.. she bent over and started blowing me giving me great access to her pussy.. she’s blowing me and I’m finger banging her.. 15 mis of this an I unleashed a load into her mouth..

I think she spit it out at the end of the bed as I didn’t see but I’m guessing she didn’t swallow..

Not a bad session.. I think if I went back I’d do 60 rather than 90 mins as the massage wasn’t great..

Face = 4/10
Body = 8/10
Massage = 5/10
Bbbj = 7/10

Damage 110 + 100 tip
Old 08-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Rocked up at Sawadee this morning and asked if 906 was available after reading the FR’s on this thread..

906 was available so I sat and waited..a lady appeared and shoes me to a locker to put my shoes. She then took me to wash feet.. first impressions were not attractive, should I have taken the lucky dip and got them to assign one for me?

Next into the lift.. that is a weird lift, it’s live a lift someone would have in their home not a building. Out of the lift and we walked to one of the furthest massage beds available, turning all the lights on as we went.. looks like I’m the first customer for the day.

We enter the room, way bigger than I can expected, curtains on 3 of the 4 walls going almost to the ceiling.. a safety box to put valuables in which was a good idea.. the bed was ready and I saw the disposable pants ready on the bed. I was instructed to take all off and she left.. then I noticed the disposable pants had gone to.

906 comes back and I ask straight away what extras are available.. we discussed rm100 for nude for massage and bbbj..

She dims the lights, which was good as facially she’s not the most attractive.. when she removed her closes she has a great body and lovely shaped tits..

Massage begins and it’s more pushing oil than massage.. not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever had.. no real tease through the massage, just the occasional flick of my balls..

On the flip, her nipples went straight in my mouth.. a perfect rack and I alternated between each breast.. finally I reached down and she was dripping wet.. she bent over and started blowing me giving me great access to her pussy.. she’s blowing me and I’m finger banging her.. 15 mis of this an I unleashed a load into her mouth..

I think she spit it out at the end of the bed as I didn’t see but I’m guessing she didn’t swallow..

Not a bad session.. I think if I went back I’d do 60 rather than 90 mins as the massage wasn’t great..

Face = 4/10
Body = 8/10
Massage = 5/10
Bbbj = 7/10

Damage 110 + 100 tip
What time.you come bro.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Face = 4/10
Body = 8/10
Massage = 5/10
Bbbj = 7/10

Damage 110 + 100 tip
Great FR bro. Thanks for sharing, will try my luck on 906 next trip.
Old 09-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Face = 4/10
Body = 8/10
Massage = 5/10
Bbbj = 7/10

Damage 110 + 100 tip

great FR bro.

agreed her looks is mayb 4/10 or 5/10.

but when she remove her shirt. her tits is a 9/10 to me at least. a C cup at least

perfect shape and size. v minimal natural sag.

i went for 60 mins and hj only.

market price.

nice fr bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1