The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 16-11-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

$50 for 25 mins and actually most of the time girls will set 20mins….

And if you go on a Sunday. Good luck sir
Old 16-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
How u find g1 blowjob compare to other girls blowjob...
sloppy, wet with lots of sucking noise. Commented that she cant do this to the foreign workers as they will come in 1 min. Then as I entered her, she again make the joke that if they cum in 1 min from her BJ, they wiill come in 3 strokes. So I went on counting strokes with her till we lost count.

Fun girl la.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well said bro...fun girl and nice to bonk
Old 17-11-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post

The timing is controlled by the OKT. He will ring the buzzer at the 20 min mark...... and again at the 25 min mark. If you are not out of the room after the 2nd buzzer..... be prepared to pay another $50 failing which the OKT may deduct from the girl as punishment for sloppy time keeping.

Thats why sometimes you see the WL leaving the room even though the customer not yet dress or still taking his own sweet time to bathe.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The timing is controlled by the OKT. He will ring the buzzer at the 20 min mark...... and again at the 25 min mark. If you are not out of the room after the 2nd buzzer..... be prepared to pay another $50 failing which the OKT may deduct from the girl as punishment for sloppy time keeping.

Thats why sometimes you see the WL leaving the room even though the customer not yet dress or still taking his own sweet time to bathe.
Yes. You are right. Once the buzzer go off, one has 300 seconds to round things up, wash up (or not), get dressed and go. If not the gal will just get out of the room.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have rtf H14 g1 ytd. I can say overall is good.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Jalan Molek

Any recommendations for CIM and natural boobs??
Old 18-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_tan View Post
Any recommendations for CIM and natural boobs??
Lol bro molek quality not so high….
Old 19-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down jm14 tdy. 4pm tank have about 7 girls. Lucky and saw one AP number, fast fast tell laoban take. Number 6 in tank, what luck.

Number 6 looks really good for her age. I think prettiest of them all in the hse. Look abit like those ah lian/minah who party. Actually look like nicole choo abit.

Body slim, minimal fats. Boobs as many brothers here say just added so hard. Will soften overtime. Shower tgt and she was stroking big brother so long i know she wanted it. Dry body and she went to squat down and began the action.

Went to blow a while and i told her let get to bed. Went to blow more while i squeeze the boobs. Cap on and ride. She ride on top so fsat and hard, dk she horny or turned on by my brother. Change doggy and pump hard and then missionary abit before shoot on the body.

Overall: AP standard like everyone fr.

If u want looks, take number 6. Want decent to good bj, take number 1. If u want wild one, take number 5. Seeems like this hse the rest like CMI. Btw anyone remember jm14 got one milf(30 yrs old) super big tits(number 10) before covid period?
Old 19-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post

Atually i remember seeing a sign stating 20mins only..I think in the room
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Atually i remember seeing a sign stating 20mins only..I think in the room
Ya..iirc...Service time 20mins.
After 20min...self service
Old 19-11-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone of them doing AR?
Old 19-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

any more FRs for G16?
Old 21-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceluffy88 View Post
Anyone of them doing AR?
So far i tried all no ar
Old 21-11-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Just a question.

It's been a long long time since pre-covid I been to JM.

Price is now $50 / 20mins

So 2 shots will be $100 for 40mins?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1