The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

G13 not going back yet, maybe end of year or around there
Old 06-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
G13 not going back yet, maybe end of year or around there
G19 still there?
Old 07-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Have to ask other ppl not me
Old 07-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty9191 View Post
G19 still there?
Yes.... still there.

Btw..... JM14 business seems slow down now.
Yesterday I was there and it was like full house in the tank...... and it still had more than 10 girls inside when I finished my session.
Previously the tank will usually be empty or left 1-2 WLs when I visited them.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty9191 View Post
G19 still there?
goin back next mth.. shld be stop work on the 28th this month
Old 07-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
Yes.... still there.

Yesterday I was there and it was like full house in the tank...... and it still had more than 10 girls inside when I finished my session.
Yes i notice too. Im not sure if the fake std rumours that spread here has affected their biz. Or maybe new batch girls service not as good as older batch??
Old 08-07-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes i notice too. Im not sure if the fake std rumours that spread here has affected their biz. Or maybe new batch girls service not as good as older batch??
The slowdown is everywhere.... not just in JM14.
All of the GL houses has seen a drop in customers and same in PT too.... I believe many MLs are struggling and Dome 1 OKTs are barely covering their expenses.

I think the market is over saturated with pussies and not enough punters. AV is fighting a losing battle as the sheer numbers of women coming into SGP for vice activities is overwhelming despite the AV stepping up the frequency of their enforcement raids.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

We need quality not quantity
Old 08-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Had G3 a few weeks ago, here is my late FR.
Name: Mew, Age: 30

Her main marketable point is her pretty face. Light makeup, almost none, light glossy foundation. Long fake eyelashes. Her face can be comparable to model type. Enhanced boobs. C to D?
No BBBJ for me. Capped. Lots of balls sucking and licking. Works on the main rod is almost meh...
FJ: Ok for me. Loose but to me is a turn on to fuck a pretty face and watch her boobs bounce.
GFE: 5/10 at first. But if you can strike a few jokes like me to open her up, she will turn 8-7
RTF: For her pretty face, yes.

Anymore good recommendation from brothers?
Old 09-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone advice on the girls sitting outside at jalan suka?? Any good ones to try?
Old 09-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
We need quality not quantity
Totally agreed !
Old 10-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know if G9 still around? Went 2-3 times but didn’t see her in the tank
Old 10-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel View Post
Any bros know if G9 still around? Went 2-3 times but didn’t see her in the tank
G9 has left few weeks ago...
Old 11-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Dont try. I tried once and I totally regretted it.
They are cheap. $30 including room. The room must enter via a backalley.
Service is none. The girl was scared as fuck. Scared that police will raid suddenly. Refuse to remove her clothes.No bj. She expect me to erect without doing anything, capped and fj straight away. I gave up, dress up and walk out.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
Darkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to behold

Any bros got recommendation for WLs who can face fuck? Pls pm me if not convenient to say openly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1