The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, i think so too. They will monitor the sitution and better wait till it stable then travel. No point, travel then kanna stuck there.
Yup. I got a feeling that the government will implement a 2 phase lifting of travel restrictions. First phase (1 or 2 months after CB is lifted) would be to allow travelers in and out of Singapore but with a default quarantine period. Second phase (2 to 3 months after the first phase) would be back to SOP. If it really is the case, then the earliest that we will be allowed to travel without any restrictions would probably be in Q4 2020.

Well, luckily for me, I've gone to BKK in early last month and have unloaded and checked clear for 4 nights.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 29-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yup. I got a feeling that the government will implement a 2 phase lifting of travel restrictions. First phase (1 or 2 months after CB is lifted) would be to allow travelers in and out of Singapore but with a default quarantine period. Second phase (2 to 3 months after the first phase) would be back to SOP. If it really is the case, then the earliest that we will be allowed to travel without any restrictions would probably be in Q4 2020.

Well, luckily for me, I've gone to BKK in early last month and have unloaded and checked clear for 4 nights.
Yes, i agreed with you and i think not only these. They should likely sync with SG and Malaysia Lift date too. So can allow business flow. Imagine if they lift their country, i don't think their country people able to support their country. They depend alot on china, sg and malaysia. as well as japan and korea

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starvinmarvin View Post
Hi everyone. Most of you will probably notice that I have never posted so how trustworthy is this info? I used to have another account but when I bought a new phone last year, I lost my login. I have since made a new login but only did reading on here.

I noticed there is not a lot of info about Kapoo joints on here so today I’d like to share some detailed info about Kapoo joints in Thailand.

I’m the type of guy that likes to research something to death before I buy or do something. Luckily I’m fluent in Thai so I was able to navigate kapooclubwebboard without any difficulty.

Firstly, I’d like to point out that contrary to what most people think, FJ/FS is available at 80%+ of these places. You of course need to negotiate with the girl yourself.

I’ve been to a dozen+ Kapoo joints (some multiple times), and only 2 places didn’t offer FJ/FS. The usual rate is BJ(bbbj is up to the girl but they are less likely to do it compared to massage parlors or soapies) + 500-1000baht, FJ/FS +1500—2000). 2 shots is also up for negotiation. I’ve had girls given me 2 for 1500.

Some people ask what’s the appeal of Kapoo joints. Someone in another thread was correct in pointing out that communication is a problem because most of the girls cannot speak English, and to my surprise they are correct. Massage abilities are almost nonexistent at these places as well.

For me the appeal is young university girls. Some people may like office girls or in some cases I’ve even seen them advertise girls working at Swensen and MK restaurants.

Many places constantly have new girls coming as many of them need to make money for tuition or simply enough to buy something new.

A new Kapoo place opened near my condo in Silom in January and I’ve gotten to know the PR. Sometimes he PMs me with new girls. This Place sends uncensored face pictures so I know exactly how the girls look like before I book them. Many times I’ve had a girl(18-21 years) that just started working a day ago(maybe I’ll do a writeup on them sometime) . There’s nothing more exciting than that to me.
Well the thing is, if you speak Thai fluently maybe your experience might be much much better. However these "college girls" ain't dumb. Some might even have previous experience in the industry. They sense you are a foreigner they will want to get more and are often times very inflexible with negotiating(dual pricing)when they know you're here for a short time. Could also be language barrier idk. I have been to a few kapoo joints and I speak some basic Thai coz I have been living in bkk for 3 years. The 2, 3 times I've been, these girls quote me 3000~4000 for full service. This place called celeb/bachelor don't even bother due to strict policy. Girls offered:1000 naked top, 2000 fully nude, 3000 b2b and that's after paying the spa room rates.

In attempts to not get chopped, and set a friendly tone I tried to have simple conversation in thai with them and tell them I live in bkk for years already & convey my knowledge of good local joints for food, clubbing, & bar scenes and showcasing my knowledge of local red-light industry & similar establishments and hinting I do have local friends that keeps me in the loop to not get taken advantage of in either service or price.

I am not a fan of hard negotiating with girls coz often then the service provided could get affected. vibe can turn sour during the process. My word of advice is, there are young college girls/19~24 yo chicks at most massage places on suhkumvit and since fj is expected it's much easier for tourists and people who can't speak fluent Thai. Also many working girls started their trade very early on(other province) so the fact that they are of a certain age does not equate to innoncence. What makesnmore sense is to have fun & quality service.

One more thing is, most of these girls wear regular clothes that don't necessarily reveal their figures so you never really know what's under them cute little tops and jeans until you already pick the girl and you are in the bathroom showering. We all know how girls can be deceitful with their miracle bras and for me, tattoos is a huge turn off. If you can't speak Thai and figure out all the important info you will be taking a chance with your time, efforts, money.

Anyways.. For me it's like been there done that overpaid for t shirts. Got burnt and I generally advice my friends to go bathing establishments, Japanese massage joints, thermae or gogo bars instead. But YMMV if u are super charming & good lookin & have a gorgeous cock. Then you might get freebies at kapoo or anywhere u go.

Last edited by BangBang420; 03-05-2020 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the info. Very nice!
That said, Kapooclub webboard seems to have changed its format or some such. While I can see the zones and the venues in those zones, before when you clicked on a particular venue you would see their postings with their info. I don't see those anymore. It's very possible that I am doing something wrong but I would appreciate it if you could check and give your guidance. Perhaps one needs to register now, I haven't tried that.
Thanks much, both for your help and for all the info you've given!

Quote:
Hi everyone. Most of you will probably notice that I have never posted so how trustworthy is this info? I used to have another account but when I bought a new phone last year, I lost my login. I have since made a new login but only did reading on here.

I noticed there is not a lot of info about Kapoo joints on here so today I’d like to share some detailed info about Kapoo joints in Thailand.

I’m the type of guy that likes to research something to death before I buy or do something. Luckily I’m fluent in Thai so I was able to navigate kapooclubwebboard without any difficulty.

Firstly, I’d like to point out that contrary to what most people think, FJ/FS is available at 80%+ of these places. You of course need to negotiate with the girl yourself.

I’ve been to a dozen+ Kapoo joints (some multiple times), and only 2 places didn’t offer FJ/FS. The usual rate is BJ(bbbj is up to the girl but they are less likely to do it compared to massage parlors or soapies) + 500-1000baht, FJ/FS +1500—2000). 2 shots is also up for negotiation. I’ve had girls given me 2 for 1500.

Some people ask what’s the appeal of Kapoo joints. Someone in another thread was correct in pointing out that communication is a problem because most of the girls cannot speak English, and to my surprise they are correct. Massage abilities are almost nonexistent at these places as well.

For me the appeal is young university girls. Some people may like office girls or in some cases I’ve even seen them advertise girls working at Swensen and MK restaurants.

Many places constantly have new girls coming as many of them need to make money for tuition or simply enough to buy something new.

A new Kapoo place opened near my condo in Silom in January and I’ve gotten to know the PR. Sometimes he PMs me with new girls. This Place sends uncensored face pictures so I know exactly how the girls look like before I book them. Many times I’ve had a girl(18-21 years) that just started working a day ago(maybe I’ll do a writeup on them sometime) . There’s nothing more exciting than that to me.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starvinmarvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Thanks for all the info. Very nice!
That said, Kapooclub webboard seems to have changed its format or some such. While I can see the zones and the venues in those zones, before when you clicked on a particular venue you would see their postings with their info. I don't see those anymore. It's very possible that I am doing something wrong but I would appreciate it if you could check and give your guidance. Perhaps one needs to register now, I haven't tried that.
Thanks much, both for your help and for all the info you've given!
Kapoo shops are not allowed to open during this "lockdown" so they've closed off that section so the shops cannot update to show that they are still open. If you must go, according to LINE, Fin Club, Upper Spa, and Flower On Air have been opened all this time.

The first 2 are located far but Flower On Air(flower spa) is extremely located near Bang Khae MRT. These guys pretty damn brave to openly advertise during this time lol
Old 12-05-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Kapoo shops are not allowed to open during this "lockdown" so they've closed off that section so the shops cannot update to show that they are still open. If you must go, according to LINE, Fin Club, Upper Spa, and Flower On Air have been opened all this time.

The first 2 are located far but Flower On Air(flower spa) is extremely located near Bang Khae MRT. These guys pretty damn brave to openly advertise during this time lol
Ah, that makes sense. As for me, I'll hold off for now!
All this info is much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Starvinmarvin, thanks for sharing ! It reminds me of my good old times when i first visit kapoo joint 8 years ago in Rama9, more than 10 girls to choose and all looked very young and pretty. The price was 2k baht, 90mins come with 1BJ and 1HJ. That time i was quite innocent and thought that those university girls will not accept any FJ/FS.

Fast forward to Y2017 till now when i start travelling to bangkok more frequent, i noticed that the numbers of girls from each kapoo joint has significant drop less than 6 persons and selection was not as good as last time. The FJ quote that i usually get is around 3k-5k (on top of what i have paid) which is extremely expensive. Probably they knew that i am tourist and not able to speak thai.

You have correctly pointed out that communication is a problem and massage is almost non-existence in those place. However the thrilling of the kapoo for me is having a young, inexperience and innocent university are often not in this trade, willing to provide HJ/BJ and even FJ, it is the experience i am not able to find in massage parlor or common FJ joint.

Speak about Society kapoo joint near phrom phong, i have been there twice but i think the girls quality were normal and the price was on extremely high side (about 3k , 60mins with 1 HJ). I think we can find better selection with lower price in other area outside sukhumvit.

Bro looking forward more on your writeup/ FR on your kapoo joint cheers !
Old 11-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Read all the stories now feeling like going to BKK again liao...

Looking forward to when the restrictions end!
Me waiting too but don't know when

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 12-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starvinmarvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me waiting too but don't know when
Latest news in Thailand:
1) curfew we be lifted starting next Monday
2) restaurants can now serve booze, but not bars and Thai Pubs(disco and clubs)
3) soapies and erotic massages still cannot open though since last week some places in Sukhumvit already back to business, and most Kapoo Joints opened already
4) Thailand considering small "travel bubbles" with countries that have very low new Covid cases, such as China, Vietnam, Japan. Unfortunately I don't think this includes Singapore. Still waiting for confirmation on this as to when it will start. Might be as soon as July.

Last edited by Starvinmarvin; 12-06-2020 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 12-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Latest news in Thailand:
1) curfew we be lifted starting next Monday
2) restaurants can now serve booze, but not bars and Thai Pubs(disco and clubs)
3) soapies and erotic massages still cannot open though since last week some places in Sukhumvit already back to business, and most Kapoo Joints opened already
4) Thailand considering small "travel bubbles" with countries that have very low new Covid cases, such as China, Vietnam, Japan. Unfortunately I don't think this includes Singapore. Still waiting for confirmation on this as to when it will start. Might be as soon as July.
Thanks for info and yes. Sg not so fast....

Old 14-06-2020, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks for info and yes. Sg not so fast....

Yep. Even if Thailand opens, Singapore may only allow essential business. This means you need a company in Thailand to issue a letter stating that they meeting you for business. Mass Market travel would have to wait.

If only our gov did not fucked up the migrant working issue. Thailand could. E already talking to Singapore. I blame them for not learning from Korea when the virus was spread through that cult
Old 14-06-2020, 10:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Yep. Even if Thailand opens, Singapore may only allow essential business. This means you need a company in Thailand to issue a letter stating that they meeting you for business. Mass Market travel would have to wait.

If only our gov did not fucked up the migrant working issue. Thailand could. E already talking to Singapore. I blame them for not learning from Korea when the virus was spread through that cult
Agreed with u on the 1st part. As for the migrant, i think that cannot blame the gov fully. They themselves play a part too in term of social responsible. Come to other people country have to adapt and follow other country law not just bring their own country cultural here. At least, now doing a good job in testing them and containing. What happen already happen and at least people know sg is how can see and this will surely draw investor next time.

Some country even cannot control. Singapore should learn from Vietnam and Taiwan and these two are the better one in handling it now

Old 14-06-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Amazing that Thailand top incoming China tourist yet only have 3000+ wuhan virus cases.

Vietnam also amazing.
Honestly not sure if I trust the numbers. Also... I think now is kinda high risk time.

Bro halohalo, you wanna find nice cute young girls on the side with lots of innocence , just go download Thai friendly apps.

Now those are innocent and you might actually find semi-good girls for reasonable price. You can actually base your support on performance... It's much sweeter if you help out as suppose to pay for. But of course gotta be smart & stay safe
Old 14-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Agreed with u on the 1st part. As for the migrant, i think that cannot blame the gov fully.
Ok. Will make it short since this forum is about our adventures in Thailand.

To be specific, I was referring to the migrant workers in the dorms. Even if it takes time to expand sites to house the workers, they could do SHN first. I suspect those migrant workers were not on gov's radar until its too late.

And yes. I fully agree that our gov done a great job containing the situation. Unfortunately, most of the time people/public only look at absolute numbers. In Thailand, FL/WL only know we have highest number of cases in ASEAN, and may shun away from us...

So.. Back to Thailand, i really hope to be able to visit Bangkok sometime in Aug/Sep man...
Old 15-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Ok. Will make it short since this forum is about our adventures in Thailand.

To be specific, I was referring to the migrant workers in the dorms. Even if it takes time to expand sites to house the workers, they could do SHN first. I suspect those migrant workers were not on gov's radar until its too late.

And yes. I fully agree that our gov done a great job containing the situation. Unfortunately, most of the time people/public only look at absolute numbers. In Thailand, FL/WL only know we have highest number of cases in ASEAN, and may shun away from us...

So.. Back to Thailand, i really hope to be able to visit Bangkok sometime in Aug/Sep man...
Ya, think shall not divert our topic. Let hope able to enjoy in BKK soon.
Btw, upped you.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1