The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
just thinking is it ok to go pattaya alone ? i see a few small news on Thaiger and tiktok about pickpockets and stuff... bnagkok seems safer.
bangkok i also think its safer, if u can look after yourself, it is actually fine to travel alone. but just beware of tourist scams if you are not sure of the prices, and of course not too much valuables on you.
Old 02-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Both bangkok and pattaya can be "dangerous" to the first time traveler. I didn't know what were the usual rates at such bars during my virgin trip. The first trip to bkk cost me 8000 during one encounter with a model at baccara because small head won big head. Never go with anyone that shows you a menu at walking street or for just about anywhere else.

travel without the branded goods. bring out with a fixed amount money and a travel card like youtrip. I leave the rest of it in a travel safe that i bought. Baht Bus is your best choice of transport in Pattaya. Use grab if not sure of route(cost abit more at times). Negotiate motorbike and taxi fares first before boarding or ask the the taxi guy to turn on the meter.

Don't need to dress to impress in Pattaya. walk on open streets and know where the tourist police are. Make friends with the Mama-san as well if you can trust her. I normally buy her a 2-3 lady drinks and a small tip after i leave the bar. She can be your point of contact in Pattaya next time.

Just smile and be polite, it goes a long way. say no thank you(mai ao kap) if you don't want anything.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
just thinking is it ok to go pattaya alone ? i see a few small news on Thaiger and tiktok about pickpockets and stuff... bnagkok seems safer.
why not
i went alone in oct
just be street smart. know what to avoid, what tricks not to fall into.
If not street smart, go anywhere also dangerous.

dont drink anything which other people gave you. not only might get robbed, you might not wake up again either.
Dont let ladyboys touch you outdoors. They may mug you. Dont wear expensive items and flaunt outside.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
why not
i went alone in oct
just be street smart. know what to avoid, what tricks not to fall into.
If not street smart, go anywhere also dangerous.

dont drink anything which other people gave you. not only might get robbed, you might not wake up again either.
Dont let ladyboys touch you outdoors. They may mug you. Dont wear expensive items and flaunt outside.
Strongly support the drinks thing...ask for an unopened can or bottle. never draft. Even the girls there cover their drink wherever they go or they just down it immediately.
Old 03-12-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
It’s safe. Going there solo trip again during upcoming Cny period. Just don’t be flashy or arrogant and be humble as always when overseas and you will be fine.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not too bad lah… just be vigilant… though I agree Bangkok probably safer along Sukhumvit road.
But It’s safer than any European or American cities in terms of petty crime or tourist scams.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
It’s safe. Going there solo trip again during upcoming Cny period. Just don’t be flashy or arrogant and be humble as always when overseas and you will be fine.
Bro. Which date u are foing. I also during CNY. Will be there from 18th - 20th Jan
Old 05-12-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone in Pattaya early Jan? Will be there 4-10th Jan.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

I used to go Pattaya recently starting in beginning of 2022. Last time clearing the immigration was rather fast which took less than 15 minutes. But now even they removed to fill the white card still need to que for almost an hour. There’re too many farang & indian tourists.

I used to slip into the immigration clearing counter for Thai citizens only. As long as you don’t hold your passport on your hand and able to join their queue. They officer will cleared you without questioning. It took less than 10 minutes to clear.

In Thailand, I been using Bolt app to get my transportation. It is much better than Grab and the rate is much much cheaper. Just pay in cash once you reach your destination. I used to book motorcycle which is around 30 Baht.

Happy exploring while you happened to be in Pattaya. The ladies at Pattaya damage is cheaper than BKK and their quality still can match.

I has been exploring Pattaya at least once in a month and sometimes twice a month. I will be going from 12 Dec- 16 Dec & 22 Dec-27 Dec. Bros who like to chiong together may PM me. I has a small wechat group which sharing intel by all my group members
Old 06-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
I used to go Pattaya recently starting in beginning of 2022. Last time clearing the immigration was rather fast which took less than 15 minutes. But now even they removed to fill the white card still need to que for almost an hour. There’re too many farang & indian tourists.

I used to slip into the immigration clearing counter for Thai citizens only. As long as you don’t hold your passport on your hand and able to join their queue. They officer will cleared you without questioning. It took less than 10 minutes to clear.

In Thailand, I been using Bolt app to get my transportation. It is much better than Grab and the rate is much much cheaper. Just pay in cash once you reach your destination. I used to book motorcycle which is around 30 Baht.

Happy exploring while you happened to be in Pattaya. The ladies at Pattaya damage is cheaper than BKK and their quality still can match.

I has been exploring Pattaya at least once in a month and sometimes twice a month. I will be going from 12 Dec- 16 Dec & 22 Dec-27 Dec. Bros who like to chiong together may PM me. I has a small wechat group which sharing intel by all my group members
Some FLs photo recently took
Old 13-12-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintonic83 View Post
Strongly support the drinks thing...ask for an unopened can or bottle. never draft. Even the girls there cover their drink wherever they go or they just down it immediately.
Damn funny...I always ask and drink draft beer in agogo bars for past 25 years and nothing has ever happen to me.
Old 13-12-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Damn funny...I always ask and drink draft beer in agogo bars for past 25 years and nothing has ever happen to me.
One of my friends last time kenna while she was there with her friends. Ended up with a drip. After that she just ask for a coaster to cover her drinks. Just gotta be aware and you are good to go.
Old 13-12-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Most likely she was at the wrong place with the wrong company.
Old 18-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cant wait to go pattaya topless joints ! only 1 hour drive away from bkk!
Old 19-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to pattaya from 3-10 Jan wanted to check with bros here for girls on soi 6 do they do LT? And roughly what the price like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1