The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong4lyfe View Post
Today got really horny, so I went to check on a few website. Saw a few girls back to work already at one of my favorite go to area. Quickly hit up the agent and booked a Vietnam girl named is Stella, aged 26 years old.

Arrived the place on time, messaged the agent and he send me the room number. I quickly go up and knock on the door. A lady roughly 160cm with quite nice body greeted me. We went for a shower, and I kissed her while she was washing me and my tool. She was a bit shy.

After the shower, I went to lie down to wait for her services. She will licks the ear, down towards the neck, then slowly moving on to both the nipples. She would do it really gently down to my balls and subsequently my tool. Not the best bj I've gotten, but it was nice nonetheless.

After a good 5 minutes long of bj, almost buaytahan liao. She asked whether wanna proceed to fuck. I said yes and she capped me. Before going to fuck, I asked her to lay on the bed facing down and let me eat her pussy. While doing so, I ripped open the cap. Her pussy doesn't smell or taste, really nice and clean. While getting eaten out, she lets out some really lewd and horny moans.

After a few long slurps on her pussy, she also can't take it anymore and stops me from continuing, asking for my tool to go in already. Gave her a doggy fuck first, then move on to flatiron fuck position, and finally flip her over to missionary. Each position change, I would fuck her harder, deeper, and faster. She would moans with really lewd tone.

I could feel that I'm on the edge already feeling her raw and wet pussy rubbing my tool. So I lean forward and hug her while in missionary position. She did the same and gave my neck some kiss, and ear licking with a few soft lewd moans. I blew my loads deep inside her as we're hugging each other tightly. I gave a few more finishing in and out pumps while I'm still ejaculating inside her.

Then I slowly pull out and she saw a ripped cd and gasp. So I acted not knowing what just happened and was surprised. She checked her wet pussy and found my cums dripping out from her love hole. She then asked to go shower. Proceeded to pay her after the shower and dress up. Overall, I'm satisfied getting to release all the seeds to impregnate another lady today.
Wa bro intro your websites please
Old 01-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjigoh00 View Post
nice FR, i wonder how come they do not know if u creampie them,hahaa
If you read carefully, most of them do know but only after I'm finished. Very rarely the girl don't know, because I shoot out a lot and surely will drip out from the girl. Unless the girl's hole is deeper than average.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Wa bro intro your websites please
No specific website bro, mostly through research and digging here and there. When you want nice gem, you gotta look for it haha.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

First day of CNY steamy creampie

Can't hold back my urge anymore on the first day of CNY. So I walk-in one of the place in Bukit Jalil. The agent told me there's only 1 girl available at the time and her services is quite good. I did not care much anymore at that point and decided to just take her. I did not regret that session.

Her name is Angela, 26 years old Vietnamese. When into the room, had a small chit chat and a shower. She asked me to lay down as soon as I dry myself after the shower. She then starts by giving me a little massage on my arm and then proceeds to give a little lick here and there.

When she starts doing BJ, I'd say that she did a decent job. While doing all that, she kept calling me hamsup. After a good 2 minutes of BJ, I ask her to turn and show me her pussy for 69 play. She kept asking me "why you so hamsup?". Proceeded to paint her abalone. Slowly but surely, her abalone starts leaking love juice. It was tasteless and odorless, but lot's of horniness to it.

I would say the 69 foreplay almost lasted a good 10-15minutes. There were technique where I would flicks her clit with my tongue tip, to which she would get shocked and squirm. Some time I would spread open her labia and press my entire tongue to paint her, and she would respond with heavy panting full of lewdness. There were also times where I would brush her pink shaved pussy up and down, circular, and shake it side-to-side with my tongue and she would occasionally tremble.

After the long 69 play, I get her to lay down. Again, she called me hamsup and giggle ever so lewdly. I proceeded to get on top of her, we made out and had a tongue fights. Our salivas mix evenly and heat built up. I starts rubbing my raw cock up and down above her clit area. She didn't reject or push me, as if I just made her open up to me and ready for me to breed her.
I grab my tool and starts rubbing her pussy entrance with my dickhead.

Seeing that she's high and want that D already, I shove it in raw. She trembles and moaned as soon as my cock went all in. I continue to thrust my cock in and out inside her raw pussy as she moans and hugs me. The fuck lasted a good 20 minutes before I decided that I've tasted enough her raw pussy and time to let everything out deep inside. I lean forward to get more of that deep french kiss while I'm ready to burst inside her reaching my limit. So while we're having that hot passionate deep french kiss, she indeed felt the imminent creampie that I am going to give to her but did not resist and instead the way she kisses get even more steamy. I pumped her hard and full, letting my army charge straight into her and impregnate her deep inside.

After pulling out, we lay beside each other and had a few more small talks. She did mention to me that I'm the only one to actually made her felt good and satisfy her, as others were there to just satisfy and release their own stress. As I made her felt good and got her really horny, she said that's why she opens up and allows me to breed her raw. She even expect a second shot of creampie as the package was 1 hour 2 shots. I said I gotta go home as it's really late already and the next day I gotta wake up early. So we washed up, dressed and hugged before sending me off.

Maybe I'll book her for outcall one day and give her multiple creampies...
Old 10-02-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Daniel3208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: MCO sexcapade

i dont suppose you can share the contact? That would be very helpful as my balls are turning blue ... Thanks for the FR
Old 01-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Went to look for Angela, but was told she wasn't working on that day, so I booked a session with Amy again. This time, she seems a bit high, perhaps just smoked something or took some kind of drug pill. Didn't bother asking.

As per usual, she would kiss me, lick my nipples, suck my dick. But this time, she really seems a bit drowsy and high while servicing me. Regardless, it still feels really good with her services. In fact, this motivate me even more to just penetrate her raw straightaway.

I asked her to lie down and spread her legs, then proceeded to perform cunnilingus on her. She squirms and tremble while feeling high. I can feel her body shaking as a result from both my cunnilingus and her feeling high at the same time. She twitches here and there to the point I felt really horny and can't wait any longer anymore.

I proceeded to rub my cock on her soaking wet pussy and push the tips in raw suddenly in missionary position. She gave some really weak resistance by placing her hand on my chest and try to push. But I can feel that she's too weak at that point due to feeling high. I slowly rub my way in deeper and deeper penetrating that raw pussy of hers. No condom ripping, or any technique required. Just straight into her raw and wet.

I pump her faster and harder while grabbing her petite waist tightly. I can tell that she can feels my excitement and her thighs try to close up in an attempt to prevent my raw cock from pumping too deep in her pussy. But that doesn't stop me anyway as I pull her in as much as I can when I feel the excitement rushing towards the exit of the tip of the cock. At the same time, I can see that she can feels the pleasure from me forcing my raw dick deeper and feeling high at that moment. Then I pumped all that seeds into her pussy raw while hearing her moans with pleasure.

I pulled out and saw the cums drip out from her pussy. She's still drowsy and high. Not so clear that I creampied her until she touch her pussy full of my cums dripping out and overflowing. She proceeded to hug and french kiss me after realizing the creampies without bothering to go clean it up.

I decided to leave after that as I have no more energy to go for 2nd shot that day. It was still a satisfying session regardless.
Old 01-04-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Another booking with Angela, this time, she just got back from overnight session. I booked her early before lunch. Initially I just took 1 hour, but upon meeting her, she convinced me to let her spend 3 hours together.

So we start off going upstairs, enter the room, and starts stripping and kissing already. After a while, she already began asking for my raw dick to go inside her. No condom, no pills, no non-sense, just straight put in raw and start pumping in missionary position. She moans really loud as I pump her hard and fast, ended up with first creampie of the day.

Wash a bit, take some rest as she had not gotten a proper sleep prior. After a good 30 minutes of rest. She asks for more, got me hard, starts kissing and fingering her. Saw some of the cums from my previous shot drips out from her pussy, white and creamy mixed with her love juice.

Then comes the 2nd round of pump, raw again of course. We changed and tried out multiple different positions several times, including doggy, cowgirl, butterfly, spooning, you name it... The 2nd shots sure take longer and she had multiple orgasm throughout the entire fuck. Then comes my intense and hard pump where more seeds are to be pumped deep into her vagina for 2nd creampie of the day.

Following the 2nd creampie and withdrawal of my meat shaft from her raw pussy, she said I'm really naughty to her that I keep pumping seeds inside her. She then asked what if she gets pregnant, to which I smirked and ignored the question. We rest a while, I go wash up and she got horny and ask to go for a 3rd round. But I said the time's almost up, so I gotta go already and ask her to take rest. I left the premise feeling accomplished.

Last edited by cheong4lyfe; 11-04-2022 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

It's been a long while since I've written something here. The past few months I rarely go cheong due to busy schedule. However, I've only been dining CKT these days. She's an 18yo named Xuan from Southern region. Ate her 5 times already so far.

It all started when I ordered a 19yo CKT. Totally regretted that girl. So I won't mention her. But after the quick meal, I chatted with the OKT for a while and he recommended 18yo Xuan. So I went to book her the next day. Her looks aren't the type that suits everyone's taste, definitely not the beautiful or sweet look. However, the innocent kiddy look did turn me on a little. She brought me upstairs and we proceed to bath.

[To be continued...] I'll continue when I'm free.
Old 31-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

[Continue from previous post] We had some chit chat while she washes me. Had a strong throbbing boner ready to impregnate her anytime while she wash me clean. She handed me towel and we proceeded to bed after drying. She shyly says "don't look at me" as she's embarrassed. So I comply to her request while thinking to myself that I'm so gonna devour her a while later.

She's not one of those highly skilled, which I don't mind with her young age and really juicy body. However, her BJ skill could really K.O. any unsuspecting guy. The BJ session was long enough for me to enjoy. Afterwards, I requested her to move to 69 position to which she shyly comply. Had a really fun time eating her clean shaven sweet pussy. There weren't any smells or funny taste. It was a perfect young and juicy, pink plump pussy which to this date I regretted not taking a close up video. It was one with very good potential to house men's trillions of healthy fertile sperm, a superb venue to host swimming competition for all these white little worms.

The 69 plays lasted for some good 7 minutes before I ask her to face sit me. Again, she shyly agreed. During the face sitting, she keeps trembling as I slurps her pussy with my dirty tongue vigorously. From painting her bright pink clits hard, all the way to poking her fertile hole. Clear and viscous love nectars keep dripping out for me to savour. Finally, I can no longer hold back my pervert urge to impregnate her. She caps me and I proceeded to bang her a while before pulling out and paint her abalone again.

While she's enjoying my tongue's work, my hand started to work on ripping the protection that separates my hard cock from her tight moist warm pussy. After the cap torn open, I proceeded to guide my meat shaft slowly into her vagina again. The slippery wet, moist feeling wrapped around my cock tightly as I pushes in further deep inside is heavenly. I then began pounding her, with noises "piak piak piak" from my thigh clapping hers. She lets out some really natural moan that turns me on further. Feeling that my army is ready, I did not hold back. I give my steadiest pound and pumped all those seeds deep into her tight pussy.

I slowly pull out and see my cum dripping out of her pussy. I quickly brushes her pussy and plays with it to make it seems like it was her juice. She did not suspect a thing nor did she realize the state of the cap around my cock. She handed me some tissues and I proceeded to take off the torn cap to dispose without her ever knowing being impregnated. We wash up and she sent me off with hug and kisses. Little did she knows that I'll continue to book her to give her more impregnations.
Old 31-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Over the course of 4 months, I've booked Xuan 5 to 6 times in total. A little less than a month from when I first pounded her, I book her again and it was more or less the similar play. I would say she's the highly innocent, very gullible, and unsuspecting xmm. Her delicious pussy that I would never get bored having her sitting on my face, licking every love juices off of it. Then to end the session with thick cum from my cock pumped her pussy full. She wouldn't even aware and none of those cum would get washed.

The third time I booked her, this time I had some mercy on her and did not impregnate her. It was still fun nonetheless, getting to savour her plump pussy again and again. However, the remaining three times I booked her is where I enjoyed her the most. This few times I tested a something I've never tried before. I wouldn't go into more of those pussy slurping, meat shaft riding details as they're more or less repetitive unless you're the one savouring her.

So as usual after ripping the cap, I would enjoy the tight moist hole wrapping my cock. But this time, I would ask her to be in doggy pose. Brought her against the wall while I watch her beautiful, smooth back while I pound her raw pussy. Beautiful bouncy ass clapping against my hips. Comes the time to ejaculate inside her, I let out a good few shots inside her. Here's the thing, I know that I can let out a good few streams so I stayed inside to impregnate her more before pulling out, quickly take off my cap(torn already) and shot remaining cum on her beautiful back.

All 3 of these separate sessions, she would thinks that I pull out and take off cap to ejaculate on her sexy back as my perverted fetish. But in actual facts, I've already ejaculated 2/3 of my loads inside her every single times to impregnate her. On my POV, I get to see the end result of shooting on her back and also cumming inside her raw with my cums drip out while she suspects nothing. Sadly, as of end of September, she no longer works as FL, and I did not get to find out why. Been hanging dry here for a month already. I guess time to move on to a new prey.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

On some random days after reading multiple great FR found in lclycity about Ruby from Amazing Puchong. I went to check out some of her pictures, indeed very good. She has a reputation of constantly getting fully booked, making her one of the highest demand.

On a random day, I finally beh tahan and booked her in advance for 2 hours on February 3rd. My small bro was very excited when that day came and I head there in an hour advance. Was told that I gotta wait as she's not ready yet. Until the moment she appears and bring me to her room, I gotta say the wait was worth it! She's easily the one of the most pretty popiah I've seen in these few years.

Immediately my small bro reacted vigorously and running out of patience. While in the shower, we kissed little by little. She carries the type of slightly shy demeanor while I just kept trying to stretch my tongue in to twirl against hers. She did reciprocate slowly but shyly. Some lick nibbling here and tongue sucking there in the shower. Then she gave some appetizers, gentle bj and licking in the shower. By this time my cock was fully awaken and rock hard.

After that we wiped clean and proceed to bed which she then gave me a short massage on the back. After the short massage, she ask me to turn around and proceed to interact with me. Notice how I mention it's interact rather than serve. That's because she did it as if she's a gf, great gfe there I can tell you. She talk softly with me and slowly kissing my upper body areas. Neck, ears, cheeks, lips, nipples, you name it. She would then continue to chat while gently stroking my cock with her hand before proceeding down below with her mouth. She made sure to explore all my thighs, waist, balls areas before moving to pleasure me orally.

It was one of the top notch oral I would get in my life, but luckily I'm skilled enough to hold it instead of getting K.O. While in the middle of it, I would proceed to request her for a 69. Time to flip her horniness on, I thought in my head. Her clean shaven pussy is a definite 12/10 in score, plus no taste or smells. I did not hesitate to give it a big mouthful of cunnilingus. My tongue painting up and down, left and right, swirl and suck her pussy as she moans, tremple, while trying to continue her blowjobs. More and more passionate juice leaking out of her soft love hole. I would then plant my face further inwards pressing against her pussy while I increase my perverted mouth actions. She stopped blowing me and kept trembling while letting out lewd but controlled moan. It's fun just to watch her trying to keep her volume down yet can't stop brushing her crotch on my face.

After a while, she lied down and spread her legs while I continue my effort to make her more and more horny with my tongue work down on her. The more I paint and the wetter she gets. The juice just won't stop coming. Slowly, I kiss around and nearby her pussy area and slowly upwards her upper body areas, then back to french kiss. While doing so, I pressed my small bro on her wet pussy and grab her cute little boobs. She can't take it anymore with that peak horniness. Her hand gently grabbed my raw cock to brush against her well moist pussy lips. I knew by this moment, horniness got into her head too much to think of anything else like putting on caps. I took over with my hand and directed the tips of my small bro into her wet and passionate love hole entrance.

Slowly but surely, my raw cock stretch its way into her tight warm and wet pussy without resistance. So much juice ensuring the smooth journey entering her cave. After pushing my way into her raw, she seems to enjoy it much. I began frenching her while I pump her slowly. Just a few pump in, I had to control my cock and the rhythm I fuck her, making sure I wasn't too excited and cum already. I would then continue to fuck her till she trembles and held onto my hand. A good few more exciting minutes of fucks in, I pulled out and go down on her again to taste those love juice. More trembles from her ensued accompanied by endless streams of juice leaking from her clean shaven, soft warm and wet pussy.

After I thoroughly enjoyed my feast down on her, I inserted my raw cock in her again and continue to pound her. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she would grab me towards her to french kiss. Her arms would cling around my neck not letting go while she enjoys the moment. It was more passionate than any ladies I've tried there. Heck, more passionate than most FL out there. I requested to try doggy position with her, but she declined and wanted to maintain missionary and holding me like that as I fucks her. At the end, I pumped deep into her and climaxed. Spreading my seeds all into her womb while she responded with a trembling body and a warm tight hugs, while her legs continue spread open obediently. After resting on her body with my raw cock still inside her, I tried pulling out. She would then stop me and says in chinese "wait, it's too full it's too full". Then I proceed to pull and saw the excessive cums leak out from her tight pussy. She went for a wash, went to bring lunch and refill her energy.

I rest there for a good 45 minutes before she starts to lick me and blow me again. Immediately after my cock got rock hard again, I inserted raw again into her wet pussy. Lot's of passionate hugs and kiss during the truly love making session. At the final moment, I held her hand and she would grip on. I pumped as fast and hard feeling that I'm about to cum and pump her full again. I lean forward, pushing my hips all the way inward, french her while releasing all my semens in her womb again. This time, she would stop me again and says the same thing which is her pussy is fully filled with my cums. I flip her to the side and put her legs together before pulling out. Surely the leakage of the overflowing cums are more controlled now. It flowed till her thigh while she just rest there sideway while I hug her in a spooning position. After done resting, I washed and dressed up to leave the premise while she decides to rest and take a nap there with my cum still in her. While standing at the door, she would tell me while laying on bed that if we have fate, then hope we could meet again. I smile and replied sure before closing the door. I left the area shortly afterwards feeling accomplished.

After I went home, I went online to check most of her FR most of which did mention her putting on caps just like any other ladies from that shop. Most of them from that shop I've played with are cautious and would of course insist on cap. But this time I'm glad the hard to book Ruby did not feel the need to and allow me to seed her twice in a row. However, the subsequent few times I try booking her turned out to be fruitless as she kept getting fully booked. Perhaps I shall plan booking an overnight session near her ovulation period.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1