The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa w steam room, food and pool

Think the more popular ones are G-Spa and SPA Nes

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-01-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can also try spa infinity at suntec. No pool but got a jacuzzi and sauna. Male and female also separate. Although facilities are only for those who bought massage package (10+ sessions I think)
Old 08-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Those were the days with those spa. Now very less and ex also.
Personally i feel when The health spa was located at where G spa is located now, they are the best. in term of food and massage.......after they shifted to Grandlink sq n changed managment......all went downhill......
Old 08-01-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's one at Fairmont hotel, if u go for the spa will entitled you for use to the pools. Thou it's not the most affordable
Old 08-01-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Think the more popular ones are G-Spa and SPA Nes
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Personally i feel when The health spa was located at where G spa is located now, they are the best. in term of food and massage.......after they shifted to Grandlink sq n changed managment......all went downhill......
Good share. Upped +12
Old 09-01-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooker View Post
You can also try spa infinity at suntec. No pool but got a jacuzzi and sauna. Male and female also separate. Although facilities are only for those who bought massage package (10+ sessions I think)
i went once.....the feel is abit different....maybe due to the size.....if you compare with hot spa or health spa, infinity is more like private club type of spa.
Old 09-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
G-Spa, Guillermard Road. Expensive entrance fee.
G-spa has become a chop carrot place. Now they push you to sign up as member and buy their package deals. Psycho you that they are going to convert to exclusive club and then its for members only. KNN so many months oredi but still the same old spa never convert to exclusive but keep pushing to sell those package deals.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
I strongly recommend spa nes. Furama hotel there. $68 can chill whole day + free flow food, hot pool, sauna, stream room. Its clean thou.

Being missue can book private hot pool/ room.
wow will the staff there walk in and out? if not sweeeee.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
U mean the Spa-1 at Grandlink B1? Thought of trying that, need to have a soak in the hot pool. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
I strongly recommend spa nes. Furama hotel there. $68 can chill whole day + free flow food, hot pool, sauna, stream room. Its clean thou.

Being missue can book private hot pool/ room.
Bro, Spa nes massage price doesn't include the use of the facilities right? Thinking of getting the 1hr massage + use of the facilities
Old 10-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
quadgenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
this kind of spa not so clean...

got ah lau walk around with dangling kkj... i dun think ts want to go...
They don't wear shorts meh
Old 10-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
U mean the Spa-1 at Grandlink B1? Thought of trying that, need to have a soak in the hot pool. Thanks for the heads-up.
Upped +12 for exchange
Old 10-01-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
G-spa has become a chop carrot place. Now they push you to sign up as member and buy their package deals. Psycho you that they are going to convert to exclusive club and then its for members only. KNN so many months oredi but still the same old spa never convert to exclusive but keep pushing to sell those package deals.
Prince Devitt +51
Old 10-01-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

If only a nice bath and food, no massage, can try Joya onsen:

https://www.joyaonsencafe.com/

Otherwise there is Yunomori onsen:

https://www.yunomorionsen.com/singapore/#onsen
Old 10-01-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
yes now is called spa-1......but is not as good as before when the indian boss was still alive......now the food suck.....massage acceptable.....facilities so so....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1