The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa w steam room, food and pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
G-spa has become a chop carrot place. Now they push you to sign up as member and buy their package deals. Psycho you that they are going to convert to exclusive club and then its for members only. KNN so many months oredi but still the same old spa never convert to exclusive but keep pushing to sell those package deals.
yes bro, that is why i avoid going there......when i having meal, the sale person will come n sale talk.......spoil the day....
Old 10-01-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Personally i feel when The health spa was located at where G spa is located now, they are the best. in term of food and massage.......after they shifted to Grandlink sq n changed managment......all went downhill......
I totally agree brother!!!!

I loved it there back then, and after knowing the “carpark coupon guy” can help park my car, I just drove there everywhere, stop In the middle and say hi…. After the massage and delicious zichar, read New Paper, collect key, then go home. The beautiful Malay recept can remember the names of regular like us and call out to us the moment we enter… and my fav massues from June to Helen to Maggie….the skills of masseurs there were second to none. Now all down the drain. They moved and changed owner to Spa-1 who charges three times the price, no proper food and tonnes of useless facilities. They can’t even do proper bone cracking steps already….. standards of masseurs are worst than neighbourhood.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
another good one is hot spa, roxy sq, not so expensive.
I been to Roxy sq few years back. $68 for entry. Not bad. Now i not sure if they got increase the price or not
Old 11-01-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Taman jurong $58 entrance V-spa, $89 total with 1 hour massage.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:51 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I been to Roxy sq few years back. $68 for entry. Not bad. Now i not sure if they got increase the price or not
Very long never go Hot Spa liao. Is the hot pool still available? Dip in the pool must wear mask or not?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-01-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Taman jurong $58 entrance V-spa, $89 total with 1 hour massage.
This price decent, if got all the facilities like hotpool, sauna, free flow food, etc

Like the Goldfinger days
Old 11-01-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Spa w steam room, food and pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Very long never go Hot Spa liao. Is the hot pool still available? Dip in the pool must wear mask or not?
I just went all bk to normal can use .....mask on when not eating n massage...the rest ok....facilities still OK la ..as it has been the lastest spa that can survive till now 😄 enjoy now got offer go check in thier fb.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
I just went all bk to normal can use .....mask on when not eating n massage...the rest ok....facilities still OK la ..as it has been the lastest spa that can survive till now 😄 enjoy now got offer go check in thier fb.
You mean soak in the pool also have to wear mask? Like that where got shiok.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows one with a theatre room
Old 12-01-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You mean soak in the pool also have to wear mask? Like that where got shiok.
Yunomori Onsen starts asking customers to wear masks when soaking. no more kimochi
Old 12-01-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to rejuvenate spa at grandlink? Is it good?
Old 22-01-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got fr to share for taman jurong spa? So far no luck for special
Old 22-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Yunomori Onsen starts asking customers to wear masks when soaking. no more kimochi
What's Kimochi?
Old 22-01-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
U only need to find the right person..
Old 22-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i went twice too, also no gq......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1