The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
nico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen Talks

Writing a short FR for Lucky. Have been visiting for the past few months. I tried JG from many other providers but never felt any effect. After i visited Lucky she show and explain how proper JG is done, I realize i have wasted money on other “JG” services. Recommend 1.5 hours as she will explain how to maintain your health also. The treatment is also more effective if you can follow some of her advice in your lifestyle.

Summary, Lucky is very skilled and professional, my verdict is that if you are serious about JG, she is a must visit. the effect is even better than tcm and professional massage!
Old 09-07-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 17
diecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilabong View Post
Tried my first 1 hour session today. Place is clean and she is very knowledgeable and different massage/JG skill that I experienced previously. This is a clean shop so don’t expect any hanky panky. Location is very convenient in central area.

The treatment started with analysis with her trying to locate “blocked” regions. Healing and massage is done once are located. Feel refreshed and loosen up after the session.

RTM: yes, will book 1.5hours next
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico293857 View Post
Writing a short FR for Lucky. Have been visiting for the past few months. I tried JG from many other providers but never felt any effect. After i visited Lucky she show and explain how proper JG is done, I realize i have wasted money on other “JG” services. Recommend 1.5 hours as she will explain how to maintain your health also. The treatment is also more effective if you can follow some of her advice in your lifestyle.

Summary, Lucky is very skilled and professional, my verdict is that if you are serious about JG, she is a must visit. the effect is even better than tcm and professional massage!
Good reports Bro!
I have just visited Lucky. Will follow up with my FR soon.

Last edited by diecockstanding; 09-07-2022 at 07:27 AM.
Old 09-07-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you brother for your reports.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Last edited by bellbell; 09-07-2022 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Open for appointment .
Old 09-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Old 09-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondawave8 View Post
Thanks Lucky for the JG and health report.
Due to WFH.
Busy work schedule and Ta pao junk food.
And Euro qualifier soccer match.
She straight away see and told me that I sleep late at night and my face looked not so healthy.

I really appreciate that she take extra effort to check my health condition. And diagnosis of my internal health condition. Due to age and a lot of junk food. Affect Kidney, liver, and bladder.

Use a lot of Qi gong to help me clear my lymph nodes clog and my face toxic residue.

Now I look so radiant and young.

I have made another appointment for 18 Sep.
To check on my health and JG therapy.

Like Mastercard says
All the money in the world cannot buy health.
But with Lucky,$$$ can enhance health.

All the best. Please try to cfm and book a lot in advance. Cos she serve 2 customers per day.

Old 10-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-07-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1 View Post
090120 Report
Today visited Lucky and all I can say is that she is considered the best-skilled therapist that I've seen. Her skills are extraordinary and her therapy makes your body relax and warm. Just for info, she does not perform any special request so please respect her. My body was very toxic, especially my lower half was focused more as blood circulation was poor. During the therapy especially in the stomach area. I could feel the hotness rushing slowly to my testicles..when she started working on both my legs, the hotness rose until I couldn't take it...had to take a few mins to rest..now that's what I call Power..trust me. My groin area was also weak and just by touching certain areas..could feel the hotness rushing.. had to tell her to stop..my overall verdict
10/10 for a real JG..

Overall
Outlook - she is very pretty
Figure - she has the curves
Juagen - WOW factor 10/10
Return - Definitely every 2 weeks
Duration 90 mins
Hospitality - Fantastic- don't believe see it for yourself
Lastly, please respect her and don't take advantage.

The first time writing a review she fully deserves it.
Open for appointment.

Old 11-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1 View Post
090120 Report
Today visited Lucky and all I can say is that she is considered the best-skilled therapist that I've seen. Her skills are extraordinary and her therapy makes your body relax and warm. Just for info, she does not perform any special request so please respect her. My body was very toxic, especially my lower half was focused more as blood circulation was poor. During the therapy especially in the stomach area. I could feel the hotness rushing slowly to my testicles..when she started working on both my legs, the hotness rose until I couldn't take it...had to take a few mins to rest..now that's what I call Power..trust me. My groin area was also weak and just by touching certain areas..could feel the hotness rushing.. had to tell her to stop..my overall verdict
10/10 for a real JG..

Overall
Outlook - she is very pretty
Figure - she has the curves
Juagen - WOW factor 10/10
Return - Definitely every 2 weeks
Duration 90 mins
Hospitality - Fantastic- don't believe see it for yourself
Lastly, please respect her and don't take advantage.

The first time writing a review she fully deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanyangyang View Post
I saw Lucky's new thread today and felt like contributing my little comment on her effort done for me.

I have a son 3 years ago after taking the therapy package from Lucky. Believe it or not, she calculated the day to fertilize based on my wife's period cycle to have a son.

I will book an appointment with her again hoping that I could get a daughter next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
My first time visit Lucky today.

She is very detail person. Better to make appointment in advance. She will guide you to her location. Very convenient and clean place.

My advice is try to book for 1.5 hours as she can have time to check thru your health condition as well. Unless you are very fit and small size.

Very experience lady, she can tell my problem without me telling her.
She keep explaining my issue and advice me what to do thru out the session. Can feel she really knowledgeable.

Lastly, her technic not those concerate on shaft but more to the unblock those vain your body.. Yes is whole body from back, tight, ass tummy to groin area.

I will surely visit her again next week and will be once of my regular treatment place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
There were PMs to ask about price, location, etc - I think they were mostly answered by reading the many positive reviews that were left by other bros as well - I just wanted to add that the price is already considered very affordable for what she offers (given her skill level). Don't just compare with other juagen ladies out there (you're comparing apple with orange - they don't even get close to her skill level mostly), but also compare against your cost savings when you stay in the pink of health (all that time + money potentially saved when you take care and maintain your own body regularly)

And of course by know if you read what I mentioned above, her price for juagen is as such, but you get tons of other health benefits because of how the treatment heals your entire body. Cheers. (cases are rising now - good as always to take care of oneself)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilabong View Post
Tried my first 1 hour session today. Place is clean and she is very knowledgeable and different massage/JG skill that I experienced previously. This is a clean shop so don’t expect any hanky panky. Location is very convenient in central area.

The treatment started with analysis with her trying to locate “blocked” regions. Healing and massage is done once are located. Feel refreshed and loosen up after the session.

RTM: yes, will book 1.5hours next
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico293857 View Post

Open for appointment.

Old 11-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpry View Post
Visited Lucky yesterday, very nice of her to let me bring forward my appt time.
Reached her place, it was easy to find and the place was clean. Once sorted down she offered tea then she start explaining to me what I will be going through later and what things she will be performing, and the benefits of her JG. She also told me she is doing authentic service and not that hanky stuff as there are bros that went and left after knowing there’s no roaming or what. I was ok with that as I wanted good therapy and JG so told her no prob can proceed with the session. So below is my brief summary of the session
The session started and she began with my back after a while she told me my neck and lower back is stiff so she will help me tackle it first, after a few presses and cracking, I felt shiok and could move my body with ease and no stiffness. While doing she would tell me this acupoint leads to what part of the organs and parts. Then flip to the front, she explained again and after doing the legs she would ask if the blood flows to my head and really after awhile I start to feel blood flowing to my head and then my testicles starts to feel hot too, I was amazed with her skills. Then she started to do JG, and told me there’s a lot of blockages cannot clear all in one session as I won’t be able to tahan it, and true enough I was fking pain when she was pulling the veins in the kkj area. She told me to cut down on PCC/hj not good for health.
After the session she shared with me her TCM knowledge and foods to avoid taking for the care of your didi.
And yes I will return back again soon and let her fix me up. So all bros who are finding her please respect her and take care of her as it’s not easy to find a great lady these days who can do a good health revising JG
Open for appointment.

Old 12-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster (A)

today last slot at 5 pm available.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080, for appointment booking.
Old 12-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
room ambience was professional and super clean. even better than most spas.
had an enjoyable and effective jg session.
Open for appointment.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I had tried Lucky service few day ago, and i will say it is very professional and not a time watcher. I have booked her 2hr but the whole session have overshot by a lot

Throughout the therapy, she will explain to you what she did and what is wrong with your body. She will also use qigong for the therapy, you will feel something at your ear when she ask you to breath in and out. At end of my therapy i feel so much lighter and she will do bone cracking to loosen your body. I will not explained more as there are many bro that have written good review for her already.

I suggested to take up her 2hr package as she have more time to help your body and she only take 2 slot per day so hurry up and book her.
Open for booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1