The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 17
wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of
Re: Hidden gem near Mid Valley

Recently visited there again so here’s an FR.

To be clear, as a few bros noted, some may consider the MLs generally as aunties and not milfs. One cheongster’s meat can be another bro’s poison etc. This place is old school value for ringgit, bear in mind/

My regular go-to is L***.
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10. Not say have abs but no love handles and overall trim
BJ: 7/10. If she’s into it, shiok, maybe finger her or 69. If not, can be too short
FJ: 9/10. She gets wet on her own even before the deed and is damn fucking wet. No 10/10 cos she does not last long on top, prefers you to do the drilling
GFE: 9/10. Can kiss like romantik a bit
Svc: 9/10. Is very chatty and good natured, can be cheeky and jokey
Overall: 7.5/10

Have a big-boned girl from Sarawak, think one bro had her and said she’s elephant. Forgot her name, but she’s also tall and if that’s not your thing can tell counter to change. Ask if she’s tall and big-sized, if yes, then say prefer others. I had her once and she’s good svc. For me, bakbak can when have mood but prefer rtf L*** instead.

Indian lady only HJ so if you want more then change ML.

One to avoid is Ja*****. Smell down there a bit funky, which isn’t my cuppa tea … That’s just my opinion.

Recept is also ladyboss, she quite chio older NL even without makeup and nice rack. I have ask before but she no do massage I gave up trying but a cheongsters can still dream haha

Happy cheonging
Old 22-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahleoweh View Post
Recently visited there again so here’s an FR.

To be clear, as a few bros noted, some may consider the MLs generally as aunties and not milfs. One cheongster’s meat can be another bro’s poison etc. This place is old school value for ringgit, bear in mind/

My regular go-to is L***.
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10. Not say have abs but no love handles and overall trim
BJ: 7/10. If she’s into it, shiok, maybe finger her or 69. If not, can be too short
FJ: 9/10. She gets wet on her own even before the deed and is damn fucking wet. No 10/10 cos she does not last long on top, prefers you to do the drilling
GFE: 9/10. Can kiss like romantik a bit
Svc: 9/10. Is very chatty and good natured, can be cheeky and jokey
Overall: 7.5/10

Have a big-boned girl from Sarawak, think one bro had her and said she’s elephant. Forgot her name, but she’s also tall and if that’s not your thing can tell counter to change. Ask if she’s tall and big-sized, if yes, then say prefer others. I had her once and she’s good svc. For me, bakbak can when have mood but prefer rtf L*** instead.

Indian lady only HJ so if you want more then change ML.

One to avoid is Ja*****. Smell down there a bit funky, which isn’t my cuppa tea … That’s just my opinion.

Recept is also ladyboss, she quite chio older NL even without makeup and nice rack. I have ask before but she no do massage I gave up trying but a cheongsters can still dream haha

Happy cheonging
Haha elephant is big different with a big size or tall.

Yeah one meat but other maybe poison.just happy cheong. Yes this place is all school but services is good haha
Old 22-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Haha elephant is big different with a big size or tall.

Yeah one meat but other maybe poison.just happy cheong. Yes this place is all school but services is good haha
Maybe she ate a hippo during covid to be fair I haven’t try her in more than 1 year so I trust your FR. Cheers bro
Old 23-08-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teruna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=wahleoweh;21493167]Since borders reopened, been visiting this old MP monthly. Been there a few times pre-covid and it’s been there for nearly 10 years. It’s less than 10 mins from The Mall: Mid Valley (aka Sogo) by car and outside of downtown/Tebrau area most chiongsters are familiar with, so it’s a bit quiet.

Kesian for them a bit so just letting bros know cos I think it’s a good place. I’m not OKT.

Full can for 100 but only for lauchio fans. MLs from Sabah, PRC and a few other locals. Ya this is old school joint, have proper massage and foot reflex facilities but I’m a lauchio lover so I’m happy with other services. Not big HC like VIP or HV so no food or hot pool etc.

Don’t wanna post name because this sort of small MP can kena mata checking. PM if interested. Cheers.[/QUOTE
Old 23-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have sent message to you already bro.
Help me share the place details
Old 23-08-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which is the place near midvalley for RM100?
Old 28-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 22
twpkevin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the name and address for this small spa?
Thanks
Old 30-08-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bull85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Since borders reopened, been visiting this old MP monthly. Been there a few times pre-covid and it’s been there for nearly 10 years. It’s less than 10 mins from The Mall: Mid Valley (aka Sogo) by car and outside of downtown/Tebrau area most chiongsters are familiar with, so it’s a bit quiet.

Kesian for them a bit so just letting bros know cos I think it’s a good place. I’m not OKT.

Full can for 100 but only for lauchio fans. MLs from Sabah, PRC and a few other locals. Ya this is old school joint, have proper massage and foot reflex facilities but I’m a lauchio lover so I’m happy with other services. Not big HC like VIP or HV so no food or hot pool etc.

Don’t wanna post name because this sort of small MP can kena mata checking. PM if interested. Cheers.
Hi boss,. Can pm details. Planning to go in this week. Thank you.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
health is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother....please share contact...thanks

Quote:
Since borders reopened, been visiting this old MP monthly. Been there a few times pre-covid and it’s been there for nearly 10 years. It’s less than 10 mins from The Mall: Mid Valley (aka Sogo) by car and outside of downtown/Tebrau area most chiongsters are familiar with, so it’s a bit quiet.

Don’t wanna post name because this sort of small MP can kena mata checking. PM if interested. Cheers.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Hidden gem near Mid Valley

Quote:
To other bros asking me to PM them: pls send me PM yourself so I can reply from inbox, otherwise it takes more time to go to your profile and send PM. Thanks for your understanding.
Quote:
To bros who are new: click on username (in this case, my silly handle), in drop down menu select “send a private message to [username]”, then type your note and click “send”. I will reply to those PM (private message).
In asking anyone for something, make it easy for them. “Help them to help you” is a good maxim in life

Happy cheonging to all.
Old 03-09-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
victorhugo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That’ right.

Sometimes they might even tutup earlier if slow day so call ahead before going.
Thank you bro, Vic
Old 03-09-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
victorhugo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by health View Post
Brother....please share contact...thanks

Please share
Old 14-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TBoy789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share spa name and location in dm please.

Many Thanks in advance
Old 15-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, care to share location?
Old 26-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
CaptJB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hidden gem near Mid Valley

Quote:
Maybe she ate a hippo during covid to be fair I haven’t try her in more than 1 year so I trust your FR. Cheers bro
cibai la u bro...i hold my gigle want to cry read your sentence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1