The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

Hi Bros,

planning to head into JB tonight for some dinner and massage with family, was wondering is there any legit spa that can bring family but got extra for me as well?

Would appreciate if any bros can share, will you your points as well. Do PM me thank you

Last edited by Hornyyy; 08-08-2022 at 03:02 PM. Reason: typo
Old 13-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

Wow. I am interested as well for this. Can any kind soul help a brother out by recommending. Pls pm me. Appreciate it.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
Hi Bros,

planning to head into JB tonight for some dinner and massage with family, was wondering is there any legit spa that can bring family but got extra for me as well?

Would appreciate if any bros can share, will you your points as well. Do PM me thank you
Woa something like this will be power for Family trips hahaha
Old 15-11-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!

I just did this today lmao.

Afternoon came into JB with gf. Bring her go cafe eat. Purposely choose one of the cafes near King Spa there.

Tell her do massage in the area since Mid valley no massage. End up manage to go King Spa.

Enter King Spa with gf. Stupid me let gf choose massage type. She choose Thai massage. Oil is better for happy ending, as is all private room.

We sit at sofa wait. 2 ladies come down, bring us wash feet. I stupid again, let gf go first. She sit next to the prettier lady.

My massage lady washed my feet faster. Then i put on shoe she lead me out of feet washing area, and ask me if couple room. I quickly say no. I think this is how they test if u want GQ, so rmb to hint if they don't ask.

After we go up, the two ladies manage to separate my gf, bring her to room first. Then ask me to upgrade to oil massage, and bring me to private room. Then after massage, standard GQ popped. 100rm for HJ+roam. Pity no FS or BJ offered by this lady. But was okay, had a good long HJ without her complaining I take too long to cum. Then go fast shower, and head down to meet gf.

Felt damn funny when the massage lady that just jacked me off served both me and my gf tea. Gf said place is not bad, can come again. Mission accomplished.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post

Afternoon came into JB with gf. Bring her go cafe eat. Purposely choose one of the cafes near King Spa there.

Tell her do massage in the area since Mid valley no massage. End up manage to go King Spa.

Enter King Spa with gf. Stupid me let gf choose massage type. She choose Thai massage. Oil is better for happy ending, as is all private room.

We sit at sofa wait. 2 ladies come down, bring us wash feet. I stupid again, let gf go first. She sit next to the prettier lady.

My massage lady washed my feet faster. Then i put on shoe she lead me out of feet washing area, and ask me if couple room. I quickly say no. I think this is how they test if u want GQ, so rmb to hint if they don't ask.

After we go up, the two ladies manage to separate my gf, bring her to room first. Then ask me to upgrade to oil massage, and bring me to private room. Then after massage, standard GQ popped. 100rm for HJ+roam. Pity no FS or BJ offered by this lady. But was okay, had a good long HJ without her complaining I take too long to cum. Then go fast shower, and head down to meet gf.

Felt damn funny when the massage lady that just jacked me off served both me and my gf tea. Gf said place is not bad, can come again. Mission accomplished.
U are a legend bro
Old 16-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kjchu3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post

Damn bro Kudos to you for pulling it off.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Question Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

There are many in fact such establishments in JB.
One that I know of is at Pelangi area.
Upon entering the shop, you'll see many massage chairs on the right.
Get to see many people seated there, guys and girls, Uncles and Aunties.

They have a few rooms for massage.
Each room able to accommodate 3 customers.
There are a few occasion that upon entering the room, I heard the massuer talking to the client and the client who replied is a lady.
And we're just separated by a curtain.

In order not to frighten them, normally, I'll just keep as silent as possible.
There was once, the lady boss came in and massaged me, instructed me to remove my underwear as it'll be oily.

Well, the process went through and told me to flip over after 45 mins of back massage. Without popping me the GQ, she oiled my tool and started HJ me. Till I came, she acted like nothing is wrong and took warm towel to clean me up. Not even telling me how much to pay her.

End of the process, I left RM50 on the table and walked out.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mrheli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post

There are a few occasion that upon entering the room, I heard the massuer talking to the client and the client who replied is a lady.

There was once, the lady boss came in and massaged me, instructed me to remove my underwear as it'll be oily.

Well, the process went through and told me to flip over after 45 mins of back massage. Without popping me the GQ, she oiled my tool and started HJ me. Till I came, she acted like nothing is wrong and took warm towel to clean me up. Not even telling me how much to pay her.

bro,mind to share the name?
Old 29-03-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

post covid my favorite joint in Pelangi looks like a clean spa... from the 1st floor.

it all looks decent, with massage rooms and chairs for foot massages. they hire aunties and people with disabilities to do the massage.

but upstairs... that's where the action happens, and there is someone stationed downstairs to jagar the door.

i never dare bring my partner there thou.

There is one opposite Aeon Bukit Indah that has separate entry and facilities for male and female. so i think this is the best place to bring your partner. it's called Kaki-Kaki, i think its taken over by new management post covid, but i think should still be the same.

btw. i no 100% sure there is GQ, but if they bother dividing up and male and female, should have motive.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 28-04-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Mastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Can share me the contact bro?
Old 28-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
delabine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share this contact. Thanks!!
Old 28-04-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

kwwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share contact. Thanks man!
Old 28-04-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Happy13333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact TIA!
Old 04-05-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Brother can share contacts thank you
Old 05-05-2023, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taddzack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, can share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1