The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Nagget has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Dan Dan

I have given you too many chances and you still don’t accept me. You really think who you are, pretty ? Good body ? Good service ? I have tried and so so only…..
Come on, there are so many girls out there which provide much better service and prettier and sexier than you.
Take a good look at the mirror and you know what I am talking about!
Regretted so much to have met you and waste of my time and money !!!!
Old 06-10-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Dan Dan

Wah, so angry.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Most Humans are not able to accept truth & realities, as they are often painful to realize, would rather live in delusions & fantasies but such are not REAL.

Nightlife operators & ladies earn their money by creating fantasies in one's mind, & must never be taken as real. No money equals no honey. More money only equals service & NOT true love, as she too, would have requirements of her own for true love after the night's work & service of mere transactions. What one feels, is only for the night, & should be taken as a morale booster, to build up one's confidence in making friends, to face the new dawning day challenges ahead.

Should one believe the nite is real, then Eventually, realities will ultimately hit, & the blinkers will drop from one's eyes, & can be very painful, & may even result in extreme measures to alleviate one's emotional pain.

And I can feel Thread Starter's pain. No Human is perfect, & all have flaws. What he had gone thru - reality realization - is what most Humans, & especially sheltered Singaporeans had gone thru before once or many times in their life.

Most new TS would post & then probably disappear, but it is OK. Let it out, as writing out one's woes will help, & may even help others in similar predicament. It is an important 1st step in recovery of mental health, to break from the chains of self imprisonment due to one's flaw which all Humans would have in different circumstances of NEEDS. It is a form of therapy - to let out the pain.

But most IMPORTANTLY, I hope TS & any other fellow Humans whom had suffered, to NEVER let such reality realizations hurt, hurt or hinder their own potential in life.

It is said - it is NOT how many punches that a Human can take that makes him a strong & respected individual to love ones & others. It is the ABILITY to STAND UP after each or few punches that achieves such.

May TS be able to overcome the pain of realization, stand back up, & seek for the love & companionship in the journey of life he desires. No Human is perfect or life is a bed of roses daily. It takes two to clap.

Only by honest opened communication can differences be resolved, regardless if one is rich or poor, presumably handsome or ugly, an elite or an ex convict, or whatever else that limits our presumed flaws. Each Human DO have the ability to change, for the good with the power of true love, more so after suffering painful truths of life.

No Human needs to be alone. May TS know he is not alone, & have COURAGE to stand back up, like what the rest of us Singaporeans had done, as we all have our founding & forefathers genes/mentality - that created this unique nation from a piece of abandoned land we call our home, & built it to what it is today - respected & honored by most if not all Humans in our World, for our resilience, determination, sacrifices, pragmatism & more against ALL odds...

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 06-10-2022 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

? Peaches??
Old 07-10-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate this type of no head no tail postings, zero value.

Too damn fucking scared to post something definitive (maybe scared kena doxx, from IP address perhaps), so go create a new free account and post something vague about heartbreak, maybe some KTV girl that refused your few hundred bucks for short-time or maybe some ml that die die dun give you a HJ/FJ. These girls are probably too polite to either tell you that the reason she refused was because of your low standards of personal hygiene.

If you were not a grey nick, I would have zapped you 45 points, and make sure you don't ever get the chance to use this account ever again.

Last edited by Penguin23; 07-10-2022 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isn't this post just trolling? Why the peaches? This cannot be serious. hahaha

If serious, forget and move on. Learn your lesson. Listen to previous bro

These girls are in the business of FAKE LOVE. Accept that it is fake. Accept that they are pretending and acting. If you want to have fun and de-stress, pay them and have a few hours of fun and relaxation. Afterwards, go back to reality. If you want real love or affection, find yourself a girl that's not a sex worker.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

I get my peaches from california.....
Old 13-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Nagget has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Finally the calling is here to surrender them to GOD.
Anti vice has been notified.
Good luck bros !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1