The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

So we drove to swee choon and Jaslyn was holding on to my hand and looking at me as I drive. She lean side ways and her cleavage got more obvious. When we reach SC it was still quite packed and we queued. Notice so many guys looking at Jaslyn’s body. Forgotten she did not put back her button tee and is only wearing the black tube with short pants. But then again, this is how she’s like recently. It became a norm to her, but not to me. last time she wrap herself like ba zhang.

Jaslyn was leaning on me, hugging me occasionally as we waited. I suddenly feel the power having such a good body girl with me. Theres many guys with gf with them that still look at Jaslyn as they walk past.

After our supper, we went around to ask for hotel..3 of them was full and Jaslyn got upset.
Me: we try 2 more ah. If no more we go home liao loh. Very late liao.
Jaslyn: -sad face- hao ba (ok)..

Manage to find a hotel after another 15 minutes’ drive and got a little more expensive. Nearly $300 per night and Jaslyn just says ok to the receptionist. She handled her card to the cashier before I was able to do it.
Me: u so gan chiong?
Jaslyn: u paid enough today liao loh.. and is I ask u to accompany me. let me treat u.
Me: ok..den tomorrow breakfast on me also.

We went up to the hotel room and we took turns to wash up as we both sat on the sandy beach earlier.The moisture from the beach sand make our pants a bit wet so I took off and wrap myself in a towel and sat on the sofa.
Jaslyn was wearing her tube and also wrap herself with a towel as we both hang our bottoms up to dry up.
Me: lynlyn go sleep loh. U cry until eyes so red liao.
Jaslyn: u leh?
Me: I use phone awhile later I just sleep here ok.
Jaslyn: no. u come sit beside me while I sleep..i want u beside me.
Me: eh eh eh..xiao jie. I bring u come hotel already very wrong liao leh. U still want me sit beside u. later I cannot control I eat u up I dunno.
Jaslyn: u want eat meh ah? Nevermind ah
Me: I mind.
Jaslyn: u also feel I dirty is it? *her eyes start to get wet*
Me: tsk..no I don’t mean that way..i mean I don’t want to hurt u.
Jaslyn: I know…* want to cry already*
Me: okokokok u win. I sit there ok. U don’t cry. Im sorry I don’t mean that way. I sit I sit.

So I stood up..dim the light and sat beside Jaslyn while lie down, turn towards me and wrap her hands around my waists. A hand of mine was patting her on her shoulder, another hand browsing on facebook with my phone.
Old 13-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Nice story….

Curious qn: did she wear back her top or remained shirtless in her tube top when heading for supper ?🤪😜
spot on bro! she did not wear back her button shirt as she threw to the back seats of the car. actually, not much difference bro. the button shirt she only wear over her tube and button the bottom two and tug in. her breast is still largely exposed...

Thanks for your comments bro. refer to my next update!
Old 13-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Me: sleep ok lynlyn. Im sorry.
Jaslyn: hmph! *shifts even closer and hugs tight*
Around half an hour my back starts to sore and I shifted a little.
Jaslyn: do u want it?
Me: no..my back abit pain I sit straight abit.
Jaslyn: I ask u..do u want me?
Me: no lynlyn. Im here for u but I don’t want to hurt u.
Jaslyn: tell me if you want. I will give it to you..
Me: lynlyn..u must change ok..give it only to your bf and husband. You’re a good girl. I don’t want to hurt u.
Jaslyn sits up and sit on my lap and lie on my chest
Jaslyn: only you’re best to me.
Me: ai yo like that how to sleep
Jaslyn: I give you.. ok?
Me: don’t have to lynlyn.. just sleep im here with u.
Jaslyn: u really feel I dirty so u don’t want?
Me: nono..i said I don’t want to hurt u because you’re a good girl.
Jaslyn:u sure u long enough to hurt me?
Me: ehhh..lynnnnn..dont like that.

Her words make me had a reaction and she notice it as I wasn’t wearing my shorts. Im only in my underwear covered with towel. She was sitting on my lap and she feels it.

Jaslyn: looks like u don’t want but ur brother wants.
Me: lynnn.. u don’t like that. *shifts her away to the side*
Jaslyn: nooo. U tell me u don’t like me or u think Im dirty
Me: no lyn..i don’t think you’re dirty. I also not don’t like u.
Jaslyn: so u like me?
Me: I cherish u..like my sister..and I don’t want to hurt you.
Jaslyn: young sister. U also look at your sister breast and hugs her like this?
Me: never laaaaaa…ai yo..how ah like that
Jaslyn: den why u can hug me like this..
Me: because u sad so I just hug u and tell u its ok im around.
Jaslyn: den why u keep looking at my breast? At office everyone also wear differently. But u notice me and ask why I wear lesser. I notice recently u keep looking at my breast.
Me: I never leh..
Jaslyn: last time never. Recently u keep looking
Me: because recently u wear lower and lower shorter and shorter. So revealing
Jaslyn: so means u look right?
Me: im a guy what..so u wear until like that I walk past I look..ai ya..i don’t know la. I never purposely go look.
Jaslyn: u like right?

*in a way I have given in from the way she was questioning and hard selling. Im a guy also I cant resist like this. My erection got harder and harder and she still sits on my lap asking me questions*

Me: every guy will like.
Jaslyn: I give u..ok? * proceed to kiss my neck and my mouth*
Me: * for the last time* no lyn lyn..dont want.. you’re a good girl..i really don’t wish to be like that.
Jaslyn: I given to people who is not good to me..i given people who just like my body. And you..who is the best to me since I come Singapore.. and I can’t give it to you?
Me: * deep breath* lynlyn..ok. u think carefully. U really don’t have to do this. I know u want to thank me for treating u well. But don’t have to do this ok. We can have lunch or dinner together. We can go holiday together. We can go out. But don’t have to give yourself to me because u want to thank me.
Jaslyn: because I like you too. And I regret I didn’t tell u. I know we cant be together because im Malaysian and u say before u only will marry Singaporean. Im also going back liao. im leaving you already. this is the best I could give to you. You really don’t want? Im ok to give u..everything of me. I give my best to you..for tonight.
Me: lynlyn..u sure? Its not I don’t want..i want..but u must think carefully.
Jaslyn: *pulls down her tube and remove her bra*. I give everything to you tonight..
Jaslyn: * removes both her towel and my towel* I wont regret. You’re my best.

I also couldn’t stand it after so much talks.. the fact that a girl keep wanting it..sitting on my lap with such big breast infront of my face..how many of you could control and says no?
Old 13-11-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

I gave in and had it with her. She was really putting in the max effort into satisfying me. She gives whatever directions I want, sucking me deep and hard, pulling face to her breast asking me to enjoy. She took out condoms from her bag. It was all pre-planned I felt.

I cummed into her mouth as she wanted, the second one was in the condom.. and she lick and suck my limp dick after the second round, licking and sucking like a cat. I told her im dead..really.

She stopped and pull me to the washroom and we had a shower together. In the washroom she sucks me again and ask if I enjoyed. I told her she’s a gem. We dried ourselves and sleep naked together. I was really exhausted as it was nearly 2-3am.. 2 rounds was my maximum so far.

As we sleep one of my hands was fondling her breast and she tell me she enjoyed a lot ask if I had enough. I told her I want more but my body doesn’t allow.

Jaslyn: you’re now speaking the truth to me.
Me: lynlyn..i really like it..definitely. If I could go 1 more round I definitely will want it..but im too weak now..you’re so great in bed. Do you regret?
Jaslyn: I know you enjoyed. Today I gave you more than I gave anyone else. I suck until my mouth pain already. im glad u like it. I don’t regret la. Whenever u want I will give to you. Not anyone else but u. I feels everything of me belongs to you now. How u want me to play I will follow.
Me: what have I done to deserve you giving me so much..thank you lynlyn..if I know earlier we could have more time together. I really appreciate everything u given me today. But im sorry also I couldn’t take responsibility.
Jaslyn: I didn’t want any responsibility from u. I just want you to have the best of me..my everything. I trust u more than 1000%.

-I fall asleep after hearing these from her..with my hands supposedly still holding her breast.

-Next morning-
*Jaslyn sucking my dick*
Me: lynn..good morning..
Jaslyn: good morning gege
Me: can wait awhile? I need go toilet
Jaslyn: ok

I go toilet to urinate and wash it clean.

As I return, Jaslyn was waiting for me and we went 1 more round. This time last longer as I think I have finish everything yesterday. Manage to give her a load after quite some time. It was really a very very good sex with Jaslyn. Everything was fantastic.
We wash up and check out the hotel. Brought her to have an English breakfast and drove her home.
Jaslyn gave me a long hug and kiss before she went up.

Jaslyn: thank you gege. If anytime u want, let me know. I give to you before I return back to Malaysia.
Me: I had enough yesterday and today. Thanks for trusting me and giving me everything.
Jaslyn: see you at work on Monday.
Me: rest well lynlyn. Bye bye

I drove back home and receive whatsapp from Jaslyn:
Old 13-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Jaslyn: dagege. Hope you enjoyed. You’re really my everything and one that I could trust. I say again I don’t regret giving it to you. Some presents for you.
Pic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 received.
Jaslyn too pictures of me when I fall asleep last night.
1st picture was a selfie of her with my dick in her mouth
2nd picture was a selfie of her nipples on my mouth and her hands covering her mouth with the ‘opps’ expression
3rd picture was our full naked body together and her hugging me. (wide lens phone cam)
4th picture was her fingering herself
5th picture was her fondling her breast
6th picture was also a selfie of her licking my dick
7th picture was our hotel room with our towel and clothes on the floor
8th was a video instead and a short video of her moving to my dick and sucking and smiling
Jaslyn: these are my little gifts for you. Keep it well and remember me.
Me: ehhhhhhhhhh..why u take pictures.
Jaslyn: Its for our memories.when im no longer around these pictures will remind you of me. Don’t show people ok.

Those pictures instantly reminds me of her and I wanted it again.. fully erected dick again even when we just had one in the morning.
I totally cant control and the pictures, my pride, whatever fk logic was not my concern already.

Me: lynlyn..i see already I feel like doing with u again. Im sorry
Jaslyn: you’re really showing your true self to me now. I like it like this. When u want it? U let me know. I said I give u everything.
Me: we plan ok
Jaslyn: if u can last till that day, sure.
Me: I think I cant. Tomorrow I fetch u back after work lynlyn
Jaslyn: I like it. I like you being honest about your feelings with me. Hehe..i will satisfy you again tomorrow.

-The next day-

Did not speak to Jaslyn the whole day as I was busy with new sales project discussion with sales team. At about 6pm, received at whatsapp from Jaslyn:
Jaslyn: you ready gege?
Me: oh no. 6pm liao. sorry I was very busy today. Where are you?
Jaslyn: in office ah. Waiting for u
Me: ok I come now.
As I walk into office, Shirley and Hui Ling was still around.
Hui Ling: eh Da Ge u still around ah! Eh fetch us back! Lets go Shirley. No need take mrt liao!
Me: huh..ok loh.
Hui Ling: why? U got something on?
Me: err I got some more paperwork to do. U wait for me la. 6.30pm
Hui Ling: no need liao. 6.30 I take MRT already half way home. Nevermind.

*notice that they hui ling only ask Shirley when Jaslyn was also in office.
Jaslyn is really quiet and she’s usually all by herself*

I walk to my desk and surf the net.
Jaslyn: they go liao loh..
Me: wait while more..if not v obvious. We go at 6.30pm
Jaslyn: cheeky gege. Don’t want fetch people back
Me: so I can have more time with lynlyn.
Jaslyn: love you!

We left at 6.35pm and its usual for others unsuspecting as im usually the last few office workers leaving and I’ll pick any one that OT back to nearest MRT. Met a few workers on my way out office and they say ‘wa..paktor ah’, where I replied: she so pretty..where will choose me.
We went to have dinner and went hotel hunting again. As its on a week day, hotel was relatively empty. First hotel we go to already theres room. We check in and there it goes..
Old 13-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Jaslyn: gege want lynlyn do what today?
Me: lynlyn give me a good shower and massage. Im so tired today after meeting.
Jaslyn: okie.
We had a shower together where I just stand there and fondle Jaslyn breast while she cleans me up..somehow like my dick very dirty she keeps cleaning that part.
After the shower I dried her with towel outside the washroom and carried her to bed.
Jaslyn: wa..so muscle can carry me!
Me: princess got to cherish and look after.
Jaslyn: only you treat me like princess.
Me: i’ll make you princess from heaven. Let u see rainbow.
Jaslyn: you’re talking more openly to me now. I like. Heeeeee
We had a good one again that night.. and the usual me where I hug her while I sleep while I fondle her breast. She fall asleep very quickly and her face let out a light smile while she sleeps. The expression is like she is comfortable and secure.
I slide down a little, lick and squeeze her breast for about 5 minutes before I fall asleep.
We woke up at 6am I I drove her back to her house to get ready for work. Was super tiring to wake up so early. The good thing is we are very clean and all we need is to change to a new set of clothes.
Im so satisfied with lynlyn. She’s not a dead fish during sex and u notice she put in a lot of effort to satisfy me. Her hands and mouth or breast is always on certain part of me at all times. Why didn’t I pay more attention to her before! She’s truly, truly a gem.
The only only down part is her looks. I mentioned before she’s a 4/10 for looks and 7/10 for body. Right now, thinking back..i may give her a 5.5 after she put on make up. Marginally 6 with make up..but I think 5.5 would be a good gauge.

- Next day at work –
Received a text from Ryan:
Ryan: bro..Jaslyn got tell u about me and her?
Me: no bro.
Ryan: ohh..she never contact me 1 week liao
Me: I think busy ba. She never tell me.
Ryan: she got any changes?
Me: no ba. She resign liao. going back Malaysia soon.
Ryan: huh? Why resign? What happen?
Me: dunno bro. but don’t contact her liao ba. Give her a break don’t disturb her.

Whatsapp from Jaslyn:
Jaslyn: gege u tell Ryan I resign?
Me: ya he whatsapp me.
Jaslyn: he keep spamming calls on me now. U got tell him anything else?
Me: I tell him not to disturb u. if he still keep calling u u let me know I go fk him.
Jaslyn: I block him liao loh.
Me: ok lyn.

Whatsapp from Ryan:
Ryan: wa bro she block me leh
Me: eh bro I say don’t contact her liao ley? Now work hours leh. I don’t want her work to be affected. If she don’t want to be with u den u don’t keep message her liao loh. She ask u to be her bf is u choose not what. Den now u keep find me tell me this and that. Bro come on ley.
Ryan: sorry bro.

I don’t know why I got a bit pissed with Ryan and noticed how I reply his text. In a way Jaslyn is more important than him now.

Send a whatsapp to Jaslyn:
Me: Lyn
Jaslyn: Gege
Me: I don’t know how to tell u. but I want u to stop contacting ryan and his dad from now on. If you still want to contact with me, stop contacting them. And other guys. From now on.
Jaslyn: hehe. I become important to you now?
Me: so ok or not ok?
Jaslyn: I told u before whatever u say I’ll do. I’ll listen to you. Everything.
Me: good girl.. I just don’t want them to disturb u. I don’t want them to make use of you.
Jaslyn: So all my time is yours and u get to do more with me?
Me: naughty girl. U really don’t regret?
Jaslyn: I sleep very peacefully and sleep well when you’re around with me. I love doing with u so much. I don’t regret anything.
Me: ok..work first ok..text u tonight.
Jaslyn: -sents a heart shape-
Old 13-11-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

-Later that night-
Received Jaslyn whatsapp:
Jaslyn: Gege!
Me: yes lynlyn
Jaslyn: do u miss me?
Me: yes of course.
Jaslyn: hehe me too.
Me: want to go jb next weekend? Friday to Sunday. We take leave on Friday.
Jaslyn: okie..where u want to bring me?
Me: hotel and hotel and hotel
Jaslyn: hahahhahaa..no more?
Me: and hotel.
Jaslyn: you’re addicted to me already. u die liao.
Me: I think so too.. die in a good way.
We sext till late night and over the next few days discussing what we will do during our staycation at jb.
Both of us took leaves on Friday and we I pick her up at next Friday morning 6.50am.
Jaslyn: so tired..why so early..i work also 7am wake up leh
Me: I miss u what. Early go no jam
Jaslyn: *yawn* I miss u too gege. Where we go now?
Me: let me suck ur breast first I tell u.
Jaslyn: hai yo! So unlike u leh gege.
I bent over and pull down her spaghetti strap. Lick and suck a deep hard one before squeezing it twice.
Jaslyn: later people see then u know.
I bent over and pull down her spaghetti strap. Lick and suck a deep hard one before squeezing it twice, again
Me: how? What can people do now?
Jaslyn: hai yooooo u so naughty now!

She always dress like this recently. Below Is a link to the exact same one:
https://shopee.sg/Cherilon-spaghetti...19.12084260224

@mod im not sure if i could post links here like this. if not please let me know i'll remove it. sorry!

We drove to jb and had a breakfast before going to shopping mall to load up on condom and alcohol and snacks for our 3d2n session. Bought some mineral waters as well and ended up buying red wine as alcohol.
We went to eat a famous dim sum and packed some light snacks. Went to an adult shop as during our sexts I told Jaslyn I couldn’t manage her needs I need to get some tools.

Went into the shop and theres so many different toys. We walk around and keep laughing at various toys how to play. We ended up only buying a common vibrator as I told Jaslyn:
Me: I want u to be satisfied doing with me..not the toys.
Jaslyn: I agree leh gege. U decide la. I everything listen to you.
Me: ok..we get one of this den we go back ok?
Jaslyn: ok..u say what den what.
We bought it and drove to our hotel to check in. around 2 minutes drive from our hotel theres this café. I told Jaslyn lets get a drink before going to check in.
Jaslyn says ok and we went to the shop. We decided to have the drink at the shop instead as its Friday and the shop wasn’t very pack.
As we sit down, I notice the opposite table guys keep looking at Jaslyn and purposely keep walk pass and turn back to see her. I get abit annoyed but heres nothing I can do in other people’s land. Some more they’re a group of people im only 1 person.

Jaslyn: I go toilet ah. U wait for me.
Me: ok
Two from the group of idiots walk over…
Beng: hello bro.
Me: ya?
Beng: that girl is u hire one?
Me: what hire?
Beng: she local? Did u hire her as escort?
Me: she’s my girlfriend!
Beng: oh. Sorry sorry. I thought she’s an escort.
Beng: u interested to let her have photoshoot? We do photoshoot for models. But we’re doing adult shoots. U can be with her as well. I think from your voice u not local right? U see if u want..we pay 5000rm..around 2-3 hours. Good money. Her body is very good I see her neh very big.
Me: 5000rm? Or I give u 5000 rm u all all go up strip naked want or not? 5000 rm. U think what?
Jaslyn walks out of the toilet and see them at our table.
Jaslyn: u know them?
Me: don’t know. Lets go.
We walk off and proceed to check in to our hotel.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Upon checking in the hotel:
Jaslyn: waaaa..so nice hotel! Wa got bath tub.. wa here can see the sea!
Me: waaa here can have sex with u.
Jaslyn: blehhhhhhhh

We unpack our things and soak in the bath tub together. I lean against the back of the bath tub and Jaslyn leans on me infront.
I touch Jaslyn breasts with two hand and play with her nipples
Me: so comfortable touching u..so relaxing being with u.
Jaslyn: me too gege. I like u touch me.

We spent an hour on the bath tub relaxing and talking before we showered, dry ourselves and sit on the bed naked.
Me: lyn lets play a game!
Jaslyn: lai..what game u want
Me: we each person choose 3 rules for this 3 days 2 night trip. No matter what rules I set u need to follow. Whatever u set I need to follow. Want?
Jaslyn: waaaaaaa…heee excited!!!
Me: silly girl. Want or not.
Jaslyn: want! I start first!
Me: ok. U first.
Jaslyn: rule 1! This 3 days 2 night u must at least have sex with me at least 7 times!
Me: huhh? Why seven? Not six not eight?
Jaslyn: because I know u 2 times u tired liao. so now we got 3 days..i want u to give me 1 time more than usual. But key word is ‘at least’. So if can eight times I don’t mind la!
Me: wa u this horny girl! Ok! I try my best!
Jaslyn: your turn!
Me: Rule 1! Other than stepping out of this hotel, u need to be naked at all times for me to see and touch!
Jaslyn: eeeeeeeeeeee u still say me horny!
Me: on or not?
Jaslyn: on! But u also cannot wear anything!
Me: on!
Jaslyn: Rule 2! Hmmm…we must finish the six bottles of red wine by tomorrow!
Me: easy la! Why this rule?
Jaslyn: I heard drink liao alcohol can last longer.. I want you inside me longer..i want you to give everything to me.
Me: silly girl. Of course I’ll give to you all I could right.
Me: my turn ah.. rule 2: all our sex this 3 days I want to record video
Jaslyn: ahahahhahah..why?
Me: that day u send me those video I not enough..
Jaslyn: u like those?
Me: yes but not enough. So this 3 days I want take more.
Jaslyn: ok.. u say what then what. On!
Me: your turn
Jaslyn: rule 3.. * after thinking quite long* I dunno liao leh gege. U got what idea?
Me: * push her down to the bed and grabbing her breast* lyn..this 3 days I want you to moan as loud as you want when I fuck you..i don’t want you to tahan and don’t make noise. I don’t want you to moan softly. Theres only we two in this room..i want you to let go everything..if u enjoy..i want you to moan..u get me?
Jaslyn: I will gege..*Jaslyn gets shy suddenly as she blush and bites her lips*
It’s the first time I see her blush such way and I get fucking horny seeing this. I take out the condom and open it where Jaslyn stops me:
Jaslyn: gege..no need *still shy and blushing*
Me: why no need?
Jaslyn: my period just finish. Now safe…
Me: whispers to her: so lynlyn means u want me to fuck you raw?
Jaslyn: *bites her lips again*
Me: get your phone take video..
Jaslyn: *nods her head*

We had a super good one and I cum inside her as she locks me with her legs when I was about to shoot. Jaslyn says she enjoyed it so much and it’s the first time that someone cum inside her. She had done raw before but not cumming into her. She feels so warm.
We proceed to view the videos taken together while she lies on me and and I fondles her breast. and video is crap..shaking here and there and everywhere!!

We spent our next hour deciding where to place our phones for the next sex.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Jaslyn: gege..the video u want save where?
Me: my phone ah. Don’t worry no one gets my password to my phone.
Jaslyn: I not worried la..u take care of me so much I know u wont let it get out.
Me: of course not. Its my precious lynlyn video and I wont let it out..
Jaslyn: what makes u think of this idea of taking video? U like video sex ah?
Me: no..but the group just now gave me this video. They want pay us 5000rm and they take nude pictures of u. I fuck them upside down.
Jaslyn: huhhh..why me?
Me: you la..wear until so revealing nowadays. Ur neh keep attract people.
Jaslyn: you also attracted ma..and people only can see..u can touch and suck..right gege?
Me: of course only me now! Right?
Jaslyn: only you..everything is u.
I took out the vibrator we bought and wash it and played it with Jaslyn..her expression is priceless..we did 69 and she puts my limp dick in her mouth and keep sucking again..but I got to save it for the night later..we played for half an hour and she got really tired from the vibration.
We slept naked as part of our rules till 7pm where we dressed and go down for dinner.
Me: lyn can don’t wear bra when u go out?
Jaslyn: kekekekee..u getting more and more naughty ah. *removes her bra and throw on the bed and we go for dinner*.

I don’t know how many men went back quarreling with their wives that night. Her nipples was protruding from her black dress and her boobs are really fucking revealing. Even I couldn’t stand it during dinner and got to ask her finish up the food quick and we go back to the hotel.
The dress is somewhat like this:

https://shopee.sg/New-Korean-Fashion...1-c362c0b187c5
Old 14-11-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

We went back to the hotel and I strip her naked as part of our rules. Jaslyn just stand there and let me do whatever I want. I push her lightly to the wall, grab her two hands and hold up high with the right hand of mine, and my left hand grabbing her waists, my head touching hers and I look into her eyes as I whispers to her:
Me: I’ll eat up every part of you tonight..
Jaslyn blush till her face turns really red and bites her lips.

I kind of know her weakness. When I gets serious with her like this she will blush and get shy. She quietly stands there as I roam her body and kiss her.
We played for awhile but did not had sex. We had earlier say that we keep for tonight before we sleep.

We decided that we go for massage and we went down.. Jaslyn wearing her oversized tee with fbt bottom. The oversized tee covers her fbt shorts and it looks like shes not wearing any.

We went to three shops before theres couple room. We took 2 hours full body aroma massage in a couple room.

When we went in, we undress ourselves and wear I wear the disposable underwear provided. When I turn to my left, Jaslyn was naked lying there and the two masseurs came in and guide me to turn to my front facing down.

I ask one of them pointing to Jaslyn. I say: can?
Both say its ok..no problem..its common for couple room.
Me: I also remove can?
My masseur says cant as im guy. I told them im joking.
Massage was good and very relaxing. I fall asleep half way through and woke up only when my masseur tap me to turn around. I look over and notice Jaslyn is already turned around and covered with the towels.
I continue to close my eyes and enjoy the massage. After a long day, I fell asleep again to the relaxing massage.
Suddenly I woke up to a sensation on my dick. Jaslyn was naked beside me giving me blow job. When I open my eyes, the two masseurs and Jaslyn laughed.
Me: eh lynn..what u doing.
Jaslyn: hehehehehe..hahhaha u fall asleep!
Me: ai yo very pai seh leh they see already
Jaslyn just walk back naked and lie on her massage bed and continue her massage while laughing.
My masseur whispers to me: your girlfriend berry goooood. Know u wantttt. Her body also very gooood. neh neh big big. U lucky guy.
I was so pai seh as my dick was erected and covered with the towel.
Awhile later the masseur tap me again and touch my dick and give me the hand job sign. I just shake my head and say no. she says: ur girlfriend say caaaaan. Meeee help u. 50 RM.
Me: nononono..dont want thank you.
Jaslyn: gege they help u I watch ok. Im ok if you enjoy it.
Me: no don’t want. don’t think u can escape me tonight. Im storing everything for u tonight.
Jaslyn: *giggles* ok.. Jaslyn waves to my masseur and shake her head.
We continued our massage and after we ended my masseur tell me again: you berry lucky. Girlfriend pleetty and goooood.
I just nod my head awkwardly and went down. Jaslyn follows and we left the massage parlour to our hotel.

--------------------------

Ok guys. I spent my whole weekend typing my stories about lyn lyn. I wont have so much time next week. I hope bros and sis here who like my story can leave me your comments and also tell me how my story had affected your day! help to keep my thread up!

Take care brothers and sisters! Till then!
Old 14-11-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done and thanks for your effort, spending time to type out your story. I’m sure there are many following your story already. Waiting for your next update! Rest well bro!
Old 14-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Thanks for the update
Old 14-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well written story, I guess there is only a thin line separating fact and fiction. Hope you don’t mind I hijack your thread a little to share my own real experience.

Roughly in mid 2000s, I also had the opportunity of working with a Malaysian girl in the early 20s. (Let’s call her P) Very similar profile, plain Jane with unexpectedly good figure. Not very close with P cos she was dating one of the colleagues then and I was also in a relationship.

Then one fine day P resigned out of the blue. Surprisingly she even talked to the boss to clear her notice period and leave in a couple of days. Didn’t really impact me in any way until I got a sms from her to retrieve something from her desk 1-2 day after her last day. P supposedly left her Malaysia key pouch at her old desk.

I naturally asked her why she didn’t get her BF to pick it up and she explained they broke up. Surprisingly P asked if I have time to chat with her after work. Taking pity of the situation, I agreed to help and meet up at a nearby cafe to talk.

She looked terrible when we met, eye a bit swollen and etc. but the revelation from the conversation made my jaw drop and raise my flag pole somewhat.

P caught my colleague having signs of an affair for some time but couldn’t prove it. She approach his brother to find out the truth and the brother acknowledged it was the case. She initially panicked and tried to “win” back the affection by giving more outrageous sex to my colleague but then end up having revenge sex with the brother that supposedly have a thing for her and her big boobs.

Did P just said she had big boobs ? It was then that I saw her in a different light and noticed that she does have more than a handful. I advised her to let it go and not be so hard on herself. Then she made a few statements that changed my world view on a woman’s biology or desire.

P explained that she know it is not right but for the past few weeks she had this uncontrollable urge on her body that caused her to meet up with the brother just to have sex. She will even call in sick just to spend the whole day in a hotel room humping away.

Being an idiot, I actually told her she need to control herself , but she explained the aching on her nipples and pussy is hard to bear. There was an awkward slight for a minute or so before she took her stuff and left.

Sometimes I do wonder what would have happened if I was more affirming or supportive to her. But the entire exchange on nipples and pussy really got to me. There really is such a thing as overwhelming desire in a women. Sex to address loss or emptiness.

Hope you get to piak more than 1 girl in your story lolz.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Supporting a good story
Old 14-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue Gege!
Advert Space Available