The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I Dont think Lindi got muffin meh

TS still so long never make out. Show us your lusty dragon

Maybe it must be along the line that she don’t know how to make babies and needed some guidance hohoh
Old 27-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
1 gog enough liao don't want too many, the world will be a better place lol!!!!

They are ... delicious? If you know what I mean. Once I complete with this, but it's a rather short one. Just some casual fun with her.

If you followed the original thread...

Thank you!!!

It's more than a dream, it's so impossible that I never thought it would happen bro. When you see her, holy and all, in fact, NEITHER of us thought it would happen.

Had to recap, took a while to copy & paste, else the story won't gel up. It's just bad that some of the bros here have no background to how this transpired. I never wanted to write a story, but I guess memories outburst

Thank you!! I can't take very hiam stuff tho'!!!

Actually coming soon, not that far liao, I skip a lot of in-betweens already. I also want to reach that part and document the memorable portions firsts to everything...

It won't be saucy, but rather the first time we tried everything. This one need some time to recollect, too shiok liao. Hahaha.

Coming, coming!!!!

Short update, had a friend visit my place and she just left. So back online.

----------
gog: When will you have your own?

J(anice): Own what?

gog: Kids. You like kids right, why still don't have your own? Planning so long ah?

I stepped on the wrong topic. Janice went all quiet, didn't say a thing nor ate anything but was using her fork to to twirl around her food. Oops.

gog: Mmmm this is nice, try this.

I took up my fork with a bacon strip attached and waved it infront of her. She made an effort to smile and eat. I didn't dare to probe much again.

We reached church and I helped her to setup the room with chairs for the kids and all. The church has many age groups so the various groups occupy different areas, which are further subdivided into rooms for sunday school. We were on level 4 in the west wing. Thank goodness for lifts. She was back to herself, singing songs, worshipping with the kids and praying with them.

Janice introduced me to them.

J(anice): This is my friend, gog! Shall we welcome him?

The kids chimed in and welcomed me. Janice got to teaching them, while I admired her and assisted her where needed, her bodycon dress really suited her well. Most of all her religious attitude and actions were very alluring.

Sunday school ended with a bang, the kids were enjoying and Janice was simply enjoying herself too. She looked so happy. I didn't want to make her sad or anything so I didn't ask anything with regards to kids, I believe that was a very sensitive question that triggered her quietness.

We went out for lunch, she offered to say grace before food and I let her. I think we went to Suntec and had lunch at Crystal Jade. She likes the fried XO carrot cake there, we went there quite often. I might have mixed up the sequence though, it's been a while, I'll be lying if I said I remember every detail.

Usual, fighting over food, trying to stash more portion to each other, then she smiled.

J visited your place???
Old 28-11-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story bro, do continue soon
Old 28-11-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts should tell us muffin nice anot and how many muffins you eat mah. And what kind of muffins did you have.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I Dont think Lindi got muffin meh

TS still so long never make out. Show us your lusty dragon

Maybe it must be along the line that she don’t know how to make babies and needed some guidance hohoh
Lindi's muffins, or 'muffins'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
J visited your place???
Oh not yet... she hasn't, but it will happen, it's in the chronological order, and yes, I have to include that 'chapter' as it's crucial in the story flow.

The prelude here leads to how it happens, especially when she's a Christian, holy and all, how it fell and why, the story is here to build to that. Else, just the fucking details will make no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerge View Post
Wonderful story bro, do continue soon
Thank you boss, that's why I'm back online after breakfast. Shhhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Ts should tell us muffin nice anot and how many muffins you eat mah. And what kind of muffins did you have.
Well, the muffins are okay, nothing fantastic or to die for. The 'muffins' are nicer. Lindi made an assorted, personal favourite - choc chip muffin. Especially when the choc chips drop somewhere...

------------------------------------------------------

Just a point to note, there will be explicit details, but not much, I cannot remember every session, every move I made over the long period we were together. Wherever I can, I will input the details.

This is not a corruption type of story, well, to some extent la there are some parts but ... nevermind LoL...

It will also end in due time after the fappenings. Imagine 2 little rabbits, I can't detail every session.

Errors:

Noticeably, there are some errors and some useless details as well as flow of events that might be 'weird'.

They are on purpose to throw people off as to identifying Janice and myself as well as Lindi. While I'm no saint, and things have already happened, it's still our responsibility to protect our 'partners'.

Green might be white, muffins might be meat buns etc. If anybody does happen to know this, and reads this forum (be it from my church or hers), please please, do not expose nor show pics.

Thank you all.

--------------------------

J: Thanks for the help today, helping to talk to the kids, encouraging them and sharing the class with them. Today my treat, ok?

gog: You treat, I pay right?

J: SMART BOY!!!!!

Everytime we go out, I'm the one that's paying for the meals, drinks, ocassionally if we go to hawker center or food courts even coffee shops; and she orders drinks before I get back, she pays. Sometimes she pays when I'm not around, I usually leave money on the table for her or I leave my entire wallet for her. I'm MCP? Maybe I am. I just enjoy being the nicer person in a relationship. Oh wait, we're NOT in any relationship except being Christians

We walked out of the restaurant and she wanted to shop a bit, so I obliged. We walked and talked about BS, Church and well, work, sigh. I passed by a shop with tank tops, spag strap tubes etc and so I commented naturally.

gog: You'll look super nice in these, like the off-shoulder tops or something like the camisoles with a jacket, will definitely look sharp and pretty for your age.

J(anice): ...

gog: Mmm? What?

J: You mean to say I VERY OLD is it??

gog: No la, old is understatement, ancient only.

J: Idiot.

She went in to take a look, picked a black camisole with a wine red jacket, the camisole definitely will show her shoulders and arms. It's definitely something she won't wear or has never worn. She excused herself to try it out in the changing room. I didn't expected what followed next. It was totally... unpredicted.

J: gog! How does it look?

She came out of the room and fished for my comments. I think I almost dropped my jaw and spurted out inside my trousers. She was RAVISHING. As she tried to tidy her jacket, I saw her upper chest near the shoulders and slightly more above the camisole. This was the first time I saw that much skin on Janice and even her bra straps - BEIGE! She has no idea what she was doing, to her it was harmless trying of clothes, but to me it was a seduction move and teaser.

After recovering from my initial shock.

gog: Eee... lau auntie trying to act cute.

J: IDIOT.

She laughed and went to change out of it. I didn't dare to buy for her, a change in wardrobe often signifies something wrong is going to happen to anybody's spouse. I can't risk damaging Janice's reputation and religious beliefs. No way. Uh-uh. No.

We left uneventful and she did not purchase any of the clothes she tried. I can't get my image out of the mind even as I type this now. She was simply gorgeous. I was definitely shook by what happened. Sent her home and I was leaving when a message came in.

*DING*

L(indi): Whare are you? Want to go for coffee?

gog: Just dropped Janice off, where are you?

L: In church, cleaning up the area and I can go.

gog: Okay, pick you up.

another branch. More muffins?
Old 28-11-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for some actions soon
Old 28-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Waiting for some actions soon
Bonus branch:

This is to my best of memory which should be accurate as I have a knack of remembering the important details. Especially location(s).

This is purely to keep you folks entertained while I penned the rest with Janice. Might or might not extend into a thread on it's own, but it's just fucking, nothing a story, no love, just lust.

-----------------------------------------------------

I reached church and saw Lindi by the driveway, I turned in and she got on. She was in a red blouse, 1 button undone and a long flowered skirt, think it was black or brown?

L(indi): Hey, thanks for picking me up.

Lindi leaned over and pecked my cheek.

gog: You're welcome. Always a pleasure. Where do you want to go?

L: Coffee? Tea?

gog: Or you?

Lindi tapped my thigh lightly and giggled.

L: You should behave, I'm married you know?

gog: I know, and we're Christians too, right?

L: *laughs*, yeah yeah, Let's head to ECP? PS Cafe? I want some pizza.

gog: Sure. Sounds good.

I grabbed her hand and held it while driving off, no objections from her. I placed our hands near my thigh and started to drive towards ECP. Thank goodness I'm driving an auto.

As we got on ECP, I felt something flicking my loins. I glanced down and saw her using her index finger, rubbing against the pelvic area. IT IS NOT COMFORTABLE GETTING HARD WHILE DRIVING.

Lindi smiled and her body was turned towards me, she was teasing me. Instead of using her left hand, she grabbed the hand that was holding on to mine and rested just above her right chest area and scratched slowly. The back of my left hand was rested on her muffin and after scratching she slid downwards to her thigh purposely rubbing the back of my hand along her body all the way down.

I was holding back. She let go of my hand when we were parked and alighted normally.

We were ushered to a table for 4, 2 sofa seats and 2 chairs. I instinctively sat across the sofa - which I usually reserve the more comfy seat for ladies. Lindi raised an eyebrow at me and patted the seat next to her.

L(indi): Hey gog, why not sit next to me, it's more comfy here.

gog: Sure. Why not?

I moved over and soon, I found her hand on my thigh again. Fuck, this little teaser.

Pizza came and so did our coffee. A piece of meat on the pizza dropped on her blouse and she picked it up but there was a slight stain. Lindi excused herself to visit the washroom.

O-M-F-G. She came back, 3 buttons undone from her top. She folded the flaps outwards to hide the stain. 2 buttons are sexy, 3 buttons' a tease.

She sat down next to me and bent forward to get a sip of her coffee and I saw - black lacy straps.

Lindi nudged me on my thighs.

L: Enjoying what you're peeking?

She knows. Girls have this instinct, they aren't stupid, if they don't say anything it's not because they don't know, it's just they are doing it on purpose. She continued.

L: My husband's overseas and my kids are out with my helper at their grandparents. My place is empty, they won't be back till late.

gog: Oh, so what you're going to do?

L: No idea, suggestions?

gog: You prefer naughty... or nice?

L: How about naughty AND nice?

She giggled and this time her hand was no longer on my thigh, she was squeezing me hard between the legs. It hurts but it also feels so good. Fuck, how can it be both!?!

We got into the car, held her hand and zoomed to her condo basement cp. We got out of the car and she held my hand with hers, crossing our fingers with palms to each other. That's fucking daring of her.

Got into her place, and she started to kiss me, I was panicking as we hadn't even check if the house is empty. Boy, is she HUNGRY.

gog: Wait...

She read my mind, she's good.

L(indi): don't worry, nobody's home, it's okay.

Ah fuck it. I kissed her on the mouth. For a 40s woman, she is hungry, she tongued me and bit my lips while I was leaning against her shoe cabinet. She was all over me, I didn't have time to do anything except support myself with my 2 hands on the edge of the shoe cabinet.

L: TOUCH ME.

She hushed roughly into my ears. With obligations I fondled her butt from outside the skirt. Her hands were all over my neck and head, she let out a moan when I cupped her butt cheeks. This little minx.

L: Why are you so shy today, it's not your first time with me?

gog: I'm always shy.

L: Yeah right.

She pulled me onto the sofa and I crawled on her with tongues still meeting. It was a red velvet type of cover sofa. I couldn't hold back. I cupped her left breast with my hand and gave it a nice squeeze. (33B).

L: AHHHHHHHH fuck!

Admittedly, that sounded super hot, her using a swear word while I cupped her left breast. My right hand was holding on to her blouse and trying to unbutton it, it wasn't easy, I'm no expert (haha.... sorry for the diversion).

Lindi at the same time also started to remove my shirt obviously an expert as she undid my shirt buttons faster than I can do hers.

gog: You're so horny ah

L: Shut up and hurry up.

For her age, she's needy and she knows what she wants, not a young girl who's shy and would blush. This is WAR (or RAW?)!!!!

She pushed me away as I got her buttons opened and pulled the shirt away from her exposing her black bra.

gog: What the fuck?

L: Hold it... like what you see?

FUCK LA DON'T PLAY THIS KIND OF MIND GAMES!!!

gog: I want to see these married tits!

I pulled her bra straps off the shoulder and flipped the cups down without unbuckling her bra.

L: *giggled*, hey, I'm a married woman.

gog: And here you are, ready to be fucked.

I wasn't a single bit courteous in my words and she didn't mind either. Face it, she's in heat. She set this up. Emptying her residennce, if she doesn't want it, why do it?

I chewed on her nipples and her hands were on my head instead of my trousers. She was moaning heavily. Her nipples were sharp and erect, not excessively gorged, but has a nice sharpness to it. She was turned on by what we're doing.

===== Please do not read on if you're religiously offended. Some of the words/exchanges we used were quite offensive, but if I don't replicate in full, the story is incomplete. My apologies before continuing. I will hide the offending sections with 'spoilers'.

gog: Turned on eh?

L: Who asked you to bite my
( Click to show/hide )
Chrsitian
tits....

gog: And what are you doing?

I asked while I towered above her while she laid back and looked downwards at myself. She reached out and pulled down my trousers with my briefs together, exposing my cock, it sprang 'upwards' as she pulled my briefs off. She couldn't even do my trousers first, then briefs, she pulled both off immediately.

L: I can't do this. You're a bad bad
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
man...

She pushed me back towards the side of the sofa and then knelt on her end. You guessed it.

She arched her back and went down my cock taking it in her mouth. Her tongue didn't shy away, she pulled my foreskin back, and her tongue rotated around my head while her hand was on the shaft softly and slowly pumping up and down in a a masturbation manner. While she did that, I unbuckled her bra and while she removed it from herself, first left side, she swapped hands to left hand holding my shaft, then off came her bra fully from her right side.

Fuck, I can't forget this sight she didn't let go of my cock at all times.

I was getting harder, I don't have much length, but what I had was thickness. I swelled up very fast in her mouth.

L: My.. somebody's
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
cock is so ... THICK today.

I nearly wanted to burst out hearing how she's teasing me, fortunately I held back. She wouldn't like it If cum right now. Neither would I, it's too short. She's a very good teaser.

gog: Yeah, and there's a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
slut loving it.

She went on to beneath my balls licking (or was she cleaning it?). Her tongue was simply erotic.

L: I want it now.

She laid backwards on the sofa and spread her legs wide. It's not pink, but not really dark brown, but it's darkened pigmented lips. I could see she's really ready. It was lubricated and wet. She must have been holding back since I picked her from church.

L: Please gog... it's been so long. Help a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
sister.

My mind went bonkers, I'm simply teased to a point of no return.

gog: But, I think we can't continue.

L: HUH!??? WHY? No!

gog: I don't have condoms.

It was my turn to tease her. There was no need for condoms, but I wanted to hear her beg for it. My turn, bitch.

L: gog, don't need, I'm married. No need condoms, my husband will take care of it. Please, now.

Don't you love it when women beg you? Admittedly, it was a turn on hearing her say that.

gog: You sure? You know you're a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
right?

L: yesyesyes, please!

Her hands went down to herself and was rubbing furiously, with (I think) left hand while her right hand was spreading her lips wide open. Fuck, I never seen a girl this horny before. She's a 'goner'. I positioned my cock head near her pussy, and she used her legs to pull me in without warning. She let go a loud 'AH' as she did that. She only has herself to blame, who pushes/pulls it in that hard and fast?

gog: Fuck, why are you so hungry??

L: I haven't had it HUMMMMMPH for... AHHHH so long!!

I pushed in and out slowly and with each action she held me close, her arms folding above and around my shoulders. Lindi was in ecstacy shaking with my momentum.

gog: How bitch? Like it?

L: ahhh gog, yes... yes please fuck this
( Click to show/hide )
christian
slut.

Oh man, it was a turn on hearing that. I stopped when her grip around my shouldres got very tight, it was definitely a sign she's close to cumming. I playfully stopped and waited until her grip loosened.

L: Wh..

Before she could even ask. I told her.

gog: Stand up, go behind the sofa and put both your hands on it.

I slid my cock out of her watching her squirm another time. She bent herself towards the back of the chair, two hands supporting while her ass was facing me. I stood behind her, and aimed for her breasts which is now pointing downwards. I played some 'tuning' and she let off some moans. Her ass twitched whenever my cock was rubbing against it as I reached for her tits. Unknowingly, she was begging for my cock with that action.

Without warning, I pushed it into her pussy, she was still wet, so it wasn't an issue.

L: Fuu... uu... uu... uu... uu... uu.... uu... ck

As I pounded her wet pussy. For a mother of 2, still well maintained, I wonder why her husband doesn't take care of her needs. Well, if nobody plays with this toy, I don't mind playing with it

I held on to her hips and thrusted as deep as I could, until once again I could feel her ass cheeks tightening and body getting stiffer.

L: Ple..e...eee....ee...a..se, now...

OH fuck! She's begging me to finish off. Okay, I'm a bastard. I pulled out and she fell to the floor, resting her left side of her face to the back of the sofa.

L: Why...

Again, I stopped her by standing infront of her. My erect cock was twitching infront of her. She understood her assignment. GOOD GIRL... Lindi pulled my cock towards her mouth but I stopped her. While she knows what she has to do, it was wrong.

gog: No, your position is not correct.

L: Huh? I thought you want me to suck you?

gog: Yes, but you should be kneeling, not sitting on the floor.

Lindi gathered strength and knelt on her knees with her hand rubbing my shaft and finally I nodded my head, and allowed her to put it into her mouth. Bitch. She was trying to edge me fast... slow, fast and slow. I love how she looked up at me when she was sucking my cock. Granted, her suction needs more working on, but who am I to complain?

I pulled her head with her hair and bobbed her head over my cock. After a while she tapped on my hands signalling me to let go.

L: Can I ... please, have it?

I've never seen somebody beg and ask for it. She's really hungry.

gog: Lie down on the sofa, and spread your legs.

She obeyed. I laid over her and she held me close. I positioned my cock outside her pussy and asked her.

gog: You sure you want me to fuck you?

L: Yes... I want, please.

I thrusted in and out it was purely just me enjoying myself, I didn't care so much about her, I was supporting my upper body off her with my hands below her arms on the sofa while I humped her hard.

L: Har...der. Hard...er!

I felt her muscles tighten with her grip. I was also close.

L: Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I couldn't hold back any longer and I cummed right into her while her body shook and she was hugging me very tight. I felt my cum leaving my cock and into unchartered waters. Fuck, she is good.
Old 28-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This story is so good brother! Please carry on and thank you for spending the time and effort to pen it down! Takes some real courage to do that!
Old 28-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
kaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love to fuck this Lindi slut too!
Old 28-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Making me so horny just by reading the session with Lindi!
Old 28-11-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Wow Wow

Christian Holy!! Hahah
Old 28-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

One muffin down.

Waiting for next.
Old 28-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Lindi seems desperately hungry and greedy for a good fark and likely more. Well done bro gog! Good deed done for your Christian sister
Old 28-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice fucking Lindi. I wonder how Janice will feel if she knows about it. Looking forward to also how Janice obey under your dick hehe
Old 29-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoido View Post
This story is so good brother! Please carry on and thank you for spending the time and effort to pen it down! Takes some real courage to do that!
Thanks thanks, it was just a quick branch out from what this story is. I have penned down ahead the story with Janice, but it's the going back and forth to add in the necessary details and make sure it flows that's why it's taking long to post.

Once I proof read it, then I cut and paste from notepad. The part you are waiting for should be soon from what I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytimes View Post
I would love to fuck this Lindi slut too!
She's not that slutty, just needy, I would say when ladies reach an age, the husbands think they are no longer attractive, other men might feel otherwise.

To me is, if she wants to play, I don't see why I can't help her out

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Making me so horny just by reading the session with Lindi!
Ooops sorry sir. Wasn't intentional, just thought branching out to keep the readers happy as I re-read my story with Janice and add in the parts.

I realised I left out the part where I removed Lindi's skirt. sorry, I'm more of a breast person, so might have forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Wow Wow

Christian Holy!! Hahah
Sweat... pai seh bro if I offend you nor any others. Really sorry. I mean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
One muffin down.

Waiting for next.
Muffin Rangers? LOL... Soon soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Lindi seems desperately hungry and greedy for a good fark and likely more. Well done bro gog! Good deed done for your Christian sister
Just helping out a Christian in need... she is attractive in her own ways, you want to talk about pretty maybe not so much as 'pretty' pretty, but mature pretty.

The allure is different for different women. Mature women has a different flair and is totally unlike the younger Christian women I met in church.

It's purely just pleasure, nothing more for us. Once I'm done with Janice, maybe I can share more, but will try not to digress here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Nice fucking Lindi. I wonder how Janice will feel if she knows about it. Looking forward to also how Janice obey under your dick hehe
Thank you, if I may be honest, I was using Lindi as an outlet whereby I know I can't get Janice.

Face it, there's no way she would fall or become what Lindi is, at least I thought so...

As for her finding out, hmmm let's see how it unravels? As for Janice... don't worry, there'll be ample details but that takes time to write. But for sure, I'll get there.

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement and apologies if I offended anybody in any way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1