The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of
Where to find the G-Spot?

Need some advise from SAM's guru here hehehe...

got an affair with a 38 yrs old hsewife, cut short the story, when in bed time although i'm quite please with my performance, ding ding 30 mins all the way w/o problem, but she's still claim that i'm unable to make her climax, ask me to find her g-spot, walau i lick for few times also cannot make her high....

where's the G-spot location bro??
Old 07-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to find the G-Spot?

u must have the tongue of a serpent if you want to lick her g-spot....it is not outside but inside the pussy...very hard to describe...put your finger into the woman pussy and feel the top, that is a small area which is slightly cave in, that should just about be the spot..but for woman actually can stimulate the clit outside that is a very sensitive area for them..

do a search on this forum, one bro have actually posted a very detail step by step description of how to stimulate a woman g-spot..but just in case if you cannot find the thread...
Old 07-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro.. u can find this info in my thread.. free take a look

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=57082

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

How to make a woman arouse??...Simple, make slow steady love with lotz of foreplay and dont juz bonk bonk bonk...Lick de correct spot at de clit and de woman will squirt her cunt on ur face
Old 07-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Avenger1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukong68 View Post
Bro.. u can find this info in my thread.. free take a look

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=57082
After seeing the pics, its seems simple enuff, will try today..
Old 07-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

thanks for all the expert comments....
Old 07-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
u must have the tongue of a serpent if you want to lick her g-spot....it is not outside but inside the pussy...very hard to describe...put your finger into the woman pussy and feel the top, that is a small area which is slightly cave in, that should just about be the spot..but for woman actually can stimulate the clit outside that is a very sensitive area for them..

do a search on this forum, one bro have actually posted a very detail step by step description of how to stimulate a woman g-spot..but just in case if you cannot find the thread...
Yo Frankiestine, ive posted the link to help him out.. thanks!

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 07-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

tks bro wukong...always good to refresh the memory once in awhile...better if got practical...
Old 07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
tks bro wukong...always good to refresh the memory once in awhile...better if got practical...
Practical?? hahaha.. who?

Intro leh.. i always practice practice and practice...i notice my index finger got good muscle power liao.. haha

If u hit the rite G-spot, water squirting sound you will hear then u will see visible water squirting!

Uplist :
Old 07-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

"How to make a woman arouse??...Simple, make slow steady love with lotz of foreplay and dont juz bonk bonk bonk...Lick de correct spot at de clit and de woman will squirt her cunt on ur face "

Hahaha...I gave tis type of advise also kana zapped...Watz wrong with tat advise??...De joker muz be nothin else to do...Hahaha
Old 07-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukong68 View Post
Practical?? hahaha.. who?

Intro leh.. i always practice practice and practice...i notice my index finger got good muscle power liao.. haha

If u hit the rite G-spot, water squirting sound you will hear then u will see visible water squirting!
alamak practice on fl lor very expensive session everytime must pay them just to practice my lok siu fong leng sai yat ji...
Old 07-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Wukong68. Very useful information.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

bro... u cannot lick the G-spot~~ NO way~~!!!

but... licking her cunt can also make her high....very high....
Old 07-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Cannot located G-Spot? Use a GPS system.......
Kidding.
All women are different, thus lots of exploration will be needed to find out what turns them on. From experience, not all "ON" button are located at the G-Spot. Some likes to be penetration, some likes to be painted,fingered, etc.
So, experiment more to find out what turns her on. Sometime they might not even know it themselve.

Just my 2cents.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
Need some advise from SAM's guru here hehehe...

where's the G-spot location bro??
I am no guru.... Frank is the sex guru.

But let me guess... after the F-spot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1