The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 09-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

A few options, always obtain their consent/agreement before the action starts:
1) No condom required; or
2) 1st half no condom, 2nd half put on; or
3) Full on all the day...

Each individual have different preferences and we do what we can to protect ourselves...cheong safe everyone...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
A few options, always obtain their consent/agreement before the action starts:
1) No condom required; or
2) 1st half no condom, 2nd half put on; or
3) Full on all the day...

Each individual have different preferences and we do what we can to protect ourselves...cheong safe everyone...

Capped intercourse and uncap for cum on tummy

Some do offer pussy grinding
Old 09-05-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Last year got 1 raw cheonster teach me the trick how to raw ML/FL
Until now i was succes did it on 2 FL and 1 ML
This cheongster no good lah. Never share with everyone here! Hahaha
Old 09-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I find the best way is to grind pussy. Many times they grind till ownself cannot tahan and raw.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I find the best way is to grind pussy. Many times they grind till ownself cannot tahan and raw.
Those who grind you usually are just testing you. If you enjoy, they will just slip it in. Another kind like to play dead fish, then all u need is to do a cock head rub on the clit, then slowly you’ll find your raw cock inside.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Viet ml easiest to raw. Finger them first and rub your dick on their pussies.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

The ML I always visit like I used my kukubird to grind her pussy from behind.. She gets wet easily and i continue to grind her from front with my solid rock hard kukubird until she vulva orgasm..End up french her with CIP
Old 10-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeap! Worked twice for me.

Once with a ML, accidentally slipped in and we just continue.

The other is with pro at Lor 8. Also grind until both bury tahan
Old 10-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
The ML I always visit like I used my kukubird to grind her pussy from behind.. She gets wet easily and i continue to grind her from front with my solid rock hard kukubird until she vulva orgasm..End up french her with CIP
U r Cool bro lucky to found a great one
Old 10-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
Yeap! Worked twice for me.

Once with a ML, accidentally slipped in and we just continue.
pretty common. MLs are human too. when you gride them till BTH, and if they trust you enough, they will let it slide in and while enjoying, and blame you why you put in but they auto pilot on
Old 10-05-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Viet ml easiest to raw. Finger them first and rub your dick on their pussies.

don't end up with Gun with Roses 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-05-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

黑森林中一条沟
一年四季水长流
不见牛羊来食草
但见和尚来洗头

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-05-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea..Even now, at a amk joint. The ML likes pussy grind. When she's really wet, it will auto slide in
Old 17-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeltaFive0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which amk joint still doing it ?
Old 18-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Just had a weekend overnight raw session with a ML formerly from Bugis area.
Cost me a fair bit but worth it to me.

While on bed, she told me she considers which clients are worth offering too as she doesn’t want to get caught with STDs or be with some loser males who stay in HDB.

I was taken aback by this WL who apparently, has a more elitist attitude than some of the super white family members.

Anyway her social media had her enjoying nice dinner.. without showing the companion.

Which makes me wonder if the bf knows or companion mind her offering raw to some clients?

That’s an intriguing question to me.

PS: not sharing cos she doesn’t want others to know as she choose which clients to offer services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1