The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2006, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L8H43 New baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Was there last night and this is the FR on G8

G8

Looks : 6/10 to me
Height : 1.64 m
Boobs : A+
BJ : 6/10 (slow and steady, followed by the painting of the balls, good)
FJ : Tried 3 positions, cowgirl, missionary and doggy
RTF : Will try out other gals first.
By the way she is able to converse in simple english
Thi shouse used to have many gd looking and young gals. Used to have few times on at this house. Now the quality of the gals seems to be pretty bad after the close down.
Old 25-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099
G99's gongtao??? you sure you know what you talking about or not? don't mix up gear knight with me lah.

he's the 1 who kena her gong tao... send her 101roses to pledge his shortlived "undying love", spend his life savings on her until near bankruptcy, no $ to visit G99, until resort to borrowing $ to visit, even times when she had to pay for his sessions to see her... eventually, the fella owing heaps of debts, had to exile himself to LOS via 16-18hrs by coach.

while in krungthep, resorted to leeching off a katoey.

get your facts right lah...
Red-Perrier1099 said you buy her handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave her money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

No one put words into your mouth hor.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Red-Perrier1099 said you buy her handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave her money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

SC
the accounts of the story was correct, but the beneficiary wrong... so technically it is indeed putting words in my mouth.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 02-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
the accounts of the story was correct, but the beneficiary wrong... so technically it is indeed putting words in my mouth.
Red-Perrier1099 said you buy G19 handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave G19 money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

* So this time I believed the beneficiary isn't wrong. So am I putting words into your mouth this time?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai
Seem like you are a regular of this hse, do you know where has G12 gone to? i think her name is Anna...
used to be one of my fav as well.still got her pic in my hp,thinking back kinda miss her,very kawaii
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Samster

suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Red-Perrier1099 said you buy G19 handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave G19 money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

* So this time I believed the beneficiary isn't wrong. So am I putting words into your mouth this time?

SC
LOL... yes, now the facts are right. no, u're not putting words in my mouth... merely just picking words.

and in the same way when Jun|ch| conveniently spilled the beens on you, you said you did, and only after some probing, denied & challenge to bring forth evidence. and you actually swore selective oath (in not committing the acts with the 3 gals bearing the number tags), when you had the liberty to swear it collectively that u've never at all.

i believe noone's put words in your mouth, but you made it quite clear to all of us....

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 04-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL... yes, now the facts are right. no, u're not putting words in my mouth... merely just picking words.

and in the same way when Jun|ch| conveniently spilled the beens on you, you said you did, and only after some probing, denied & challenge to bring forth evidence. and you actually swore selective oath (in not committing the acts with the 3 gals bearing the number tags), when you had the liberty to swear it collectively that u've never at all.

i believe noone's put words in your mouth, but you made it quite clear to all of us....
Ya lah, so no one put words in your mouth that you give hp and $$$ to your girl right?

U so ashamed of it to admit meh?
Anyway, I say I never con any Cat40 girl money, sweared upon it, u also don't believe. Because u only believe what your subconscious mind tell you. U are having hallucinations, I guessed.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 06-10-2006, 02:09 PM
fairlady99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Relax people, all men are brothers. Handphone and $$$ are material things. Why bother them? Shouldn't we enjoy life?
Old 09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, I say I never con any Cat40 girl money, sweared upon it, u also don't believe. Because u only believe what your subconscious mind tell you. U are having hallucinations, I guessed.

SC
LOL. if it were true that you never committed to the act in entirety across the board, you wouldnt have exclusively sworned against the 3 number tags suggested.

Old 09-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL. if it were true that you never committed to the act in entirety across the board, you wouldnt have exclusively sworned against the 3 number tags suggested.
Swear is salah. No swear also salah. Swear across all of them also salah. So whose $500 I conned (as what you said) you don't even know.

haizzz
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 13-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Swear is salah. No swear also salah. Swear across all of them also salah. So whose $500 I conned (as what you said) you don't even know.

haizzz
SC
better get it right... i say description fits you, i didnt pin-point to say its you. i wasnt the guy who concluded that the culprit is you, but you fumbled when you had the chance to clear your own name, is definately no fault on my part.

Old 13-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

eh sorrie to interupt..this g19 is old one or the new one...

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 14-10-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:
better get it right... i say description fits you, i didnt pin-point to say its you. i wasnt the guy who concluded that the culprit is you, but you fumbled when you had the chance to clear your own name, is definately no fault on my part.
Not only are you good at prata, your taiji skills also very good.
Old 14-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide
Not only are you good at prata, your taiji skills also very good.
One moment this, one moment that, I think that is the best he can do.

Only he himself thinks he is right. Wrong usage of words also he think he is right.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

well, you fellas can think that you're right in your own ways, i dont think there's anything fault for me to stand for my own beliefs. besides, my prata skills cant hold a candle to your murtabak skills.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1