The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Which Yuki? The Yuki who used to work at FC #3?
Nt the fc yuki
Old 17-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Little Samster~

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Nt the fc yuki

Where is the FC Yuki now har?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Where is the FC Yuki now har?
Nt sure leh...she run ard between joint
Old 17-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Nt sure leh...she run ard between joint
Ask her run more to be slimmer lah. Haha

Her Wechat she deleted her old one liao. Do u have her new wechat?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Parklane yesterday in the evening . Seems like a lot of aunties. The syts work in the afternoon?
Old 05-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jermTJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangojuices View Post
hallo newbird here. lurking around SBF for a long time, decided to post now to share exp since i went today.

Went to MP at lvl 2, near the corner with the toilet. got 2 milf keep waving at me everytime i walk by, so what the heck might as well give a try.

got a decent looking milf, either SG or Msian. $30 for 30min massage. not bad got power. still do the stepping on the back style. halfway thru i nvr say anything she ownself ask me GQ.

she offer hj $100, bj $120. i say wah so ex ah, then she deh abit so i think ok la just take it as tips for her (i v lousy at bargaining one). so ask for bj. she only took her top off which was a bit disappointing, but body not bad la. skin very soft and smooth, boobs quite big maybe got C. nice to play with. she rub body abit and managed to act quite passionate. bj w cap on. decent technique, can feel with cap on so not bad. maybe lasted 10min?

after that getting dressed she quite causal lol ask me why her samsung phone cannot charge properly. maybe i got IT guy look thats why :/

anyway never post before so hope its ok. also wanna ask you all about the MP at lvl 1, usually have one PRC that wear tight dress at the door. Always wanted to try but damn paiseh cos always got so many passerby, especially thanks to the book sale. good anot ah?
I think the ones at level 3 better, beside the scuba diving shops, i tried one of the milf at the level 1 before. Chubby chubby damn shag
Old 06-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Are there any syt to recommend ? Saw one at level 3 near the toilet on Sunday, she wearing a green dress. . But she was knocking off. After that only see aunties. Anyone know who she is.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Sunday afternoons are a waste of time to recee the massage girls in this building. Very few massage girls. Quite a number of the massage parlours were closed. Beware of AV Police raids in this building, the building next door and the massage spas nearby during these few weeks.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I find C*c*, Xth floor, the quite young one, abrupt and bordering on rude. She doesn't look so hot. She wore a white dress with black polka dots. Her colleague, a PRC girl, has short hair, doesn't look good enough and a bit hunchbacked.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

went on Wednesday, and came across L***a on level 3 near toilet.
looked like rebecca liu from far. Went for 30dollar half-hour massage and hj 50

during the massage, her caressing my back was so shiok that bey tahan, i turned over and asked to faster hj plus body.

wah felt so satisfied since Amy from FC.
Old 17-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

i was passing by, saw a tall and slim PRC lady at one of the levels, wearing white dress. Looked young, or maybe i see wrongly.

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 17-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Think Parklane hardly have syt? mostly milf?
Old 29-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried the big tits PRC MILF near the toilet on 3rd floor? I saw her a few nights back during a drinking session in Parklane but she already knocked off after my drinks session so never got to try her.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Any bros tried the big tits PRC MILF near the toilet on 3rd floor? I saw her a few nights back during a drinking session in Parklane but she already knocked off after my drinks session so never got to try her.
That should be Linda, ex prinsep street and ex fortune centre. She should be the newest addition to parklane. Well maintained body with solid firm pair of D cups. Good attitude, sweet talker, very horny, easily wet, not a time watcher and don't overcharge. Allows frenching and painting. Offers the full range of service.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
That should be Linda, ex prinsep street and ex fortune centre. She should be the newest addition to parklane. Well maintained body with solid firm pair of D cups. Good attitude, sweet talker, very horny, easily wet, not a time watcher and don't overcharge. Allows frenching and painting. Offers the full range of service.
This thread is kinda dead.
Full range of services?? Shall try her in time to come. The last time I tried in Parklane was last year. A slim MILF at lvl 1
2nd shop I think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread