The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, HannahEvelle, Quennie

Old 20-01-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Who’s On Your List?

Starting this thread here. Hoping to see the interesting responses.

Every guy has a “list” of women they would love to fuck. My list has evolved over the years but now it’s mostly local girls.

Let me get the ball rolling by sharing mine.

This is my list of the top 10 local girls I’d love to fuck:

Number 10 - Novita Lam (Influencer)
- Y’all know why. She’s hot and slutty, she’s got a great body and she’s an obvious cockteaser. Every time I look at her the only thing I want to do with her is a standing 69 😎

Number 9 - Nurul Aini (Actress)
- For a mother of 3 she still maintains her physique damnwell and she is one of the best lookers in the local industry. Personally I think her beauty far surpasses some of the CH8 actresses here. And plus she’s tall with long never ending legs.

Number 8 - Munah Baghraib & Tyen Rasif (Host/model, actress/singer)
- This one is a tie because they are always together (they’re best friends) and they often call the other wifey so I would love to fuck them both. I won’t be all that surprised if I hear rumors of them sharing a guy in bed together. They’re both hot.

Number 7 - Tay Kexin (Singer)
- I don’t usually have a fondness for XMM types but she has an extremely beautiful set of lips that I would want to just shove my cock in 🤣. Plus she recently gave birth so I guess her XMM tag no longer qualifies.

Number 6 - Catherine Robert (DJ)
- I’ve seen Catherine Robert on a number of occasions in Siglap where she lives, and she has an amazingly hot and tight body, complete with a set of beautiful big tits. Plus she has the RBF so that makes it more attractive 🤣

Number 5 - Anna En (Make Up Artist)
Those of you who have seen Anna En would know that this woman has a set of tits that probably should have their own IG page.

I used to follow her IG but have since unfollowed because my cock can’t take the daily abuse of being rock hard every time she posts a picture of herself in clothes that are obviously too tight for her 🤣

Number 4 - Beverly Loh (Influencer)
I don’t even know how God can create such creatures, but Beverly is just yummy is every sense of the word.

Blessed with an amazing set of tits, and a pretty face. She is that perfect forbidden fruit. I can’t even imagine what I’ll do to her if locked in a room together 🤣

Number 3 - Ivy Yu (Entrepreneur)
Co-owner of the S Lady boutiques. I’m usually put off by PRC girls but Ivy stands out. Not only is she beautiful but she has an amazingly hot body to match. Every time I see her posts on IG the only image that comes to mind is her being spit roasted by 2 guys.

Number 2 - Fiona Cyrus Ong (Fitness Trainer)
This woman is a crime in itself, because if there was an ideal imaginary girl that every Singaporean guy can fantasize about, then Fiona is the product of that fantasy.

She’s got everything: the curves, the butt, the body, the slutty face and most importantly the boobs. I can’t imagine doing it to her alone, but in a room full of guys doing a gangbang on her. There’s more than enough of her for everybody 😎

Number 1: Grace Loh (Therapist)
Blessed with a great body and boobs. Indisputably the one girl that I would drop everything in a heartbeat for a night of good sex with. I first saw her at an event and since then I have been following her IG very closely.

But a disclaimer: she has had a lot of work done. She had a few pics she posted before from 2013 that was quite obvious on just how much work she had done to her face and boobs. She may not be your cup of tea but she certainly is for me 😎

There I’ve shared my list. Do share yours 😎
Old 20-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
Ovitz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOvitz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Who’s On Your List?

Only one.

Anne Hathaway.

Unrealistic, but a man can dream
Old 20-01-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovitz View Post
Only one.

Anne Hathaway.

Unrealistic, but a man can dream
Not unrealistic at all. Anne Hathaway is hot bro
Old 21-01-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Top 10 in Pictures:

From top to bottom:

Number 10: Novita Lam
Number 9: Nurul Aini
Number 8: Munah Bagharib & Tyen Rasif
Old 21-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

From top to bottom:

Number 7: Tay Kexin
Number 6: Catherine Robert
Number 5: Anna En
Old 21-01-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

From top to bottom:

Number 4: Beverly Loh
Number 3: Ivy Yu
Number 2: Fiona Cyrus Ong
Old 21-01-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

And at Number 1: Grace Loh

Old 21-01-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mumubts13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
My Top 10 in Pictures:

From top to bottom:

Number 10: Novita Lam
Number 9: Nurul Aini
Number 8: Munah Bagharib & Tyen Rasif
Did you hear? Nurul Aini was cheated on. But the other girl also not bad
Old 21-01-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
Oh wow really? She and her husband quite loving in her posts. Plus he’s a super successful real estate agent and all.
Sigh some guys just don’t deserve the beauty they have.

Last edited by fuckjedi; 21-01-2024 at 07:10 AM.
Old 21-01-2024, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
Went to read up online after you told me this. Apparently he was seen entering a hotel with a lady called Fatin Amira. She’s a real estate agent, a model and runs a business. But she’s nowhere near the poise and beauty of Nurul Aini. Her husband is a real idiot.
Old 21-01-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Tiagong " U show me a hot woman, n i'll show u a man who's sick of her shit."

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 21-01-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
And at Number 1: Grace Loh

Grace Loh. Top of my list.

She doesn’t usually take selfies so this is one of the rare few.

Every time I look at her photos a million different scenarios run through my head
Old 22-01-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Went to read up online after you told me this. Apparently he was seen entering a hotel with a lady called Fatin Amira. She’s a real estate agent, a model and runs a business. But she’s nowhere near the poise and beauty of Nurul Aini. Her husband is a real idiot.
Eat one already wanna eat more, I would say is greedy rather than idiot.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 22-01-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Grace Loh. Top of my list.

She doesn’t usually take selfies so this is one of the rare few.

Every time I look at her photos a million different scenarios run through my head
Why? Number 1 seriously? You have much better on your list. Well I guess one mans eat is the others you know what.

To each his own. I really wish you get lucky with any/all on your list.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Why? Number 1 seriously? You have much better on your list. Well I guess one mans eat is the others you know what.

To each his own. I really wish you get lucky with any/all on your list.
Thanks bro. Every man has his own list. Just wanted to share mine.

Grace is up there because to me she’s it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1