The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
2nd trip to Hadyai

Had the opportunity to visit HAdyai again 6-11th, sort of my late new year break since was busy before and during the new year.

6th Jan - arrived 8am opposite Lea Garden and was immediately ushered by a tour guide to my hotel. Wanted to call thaivisitor early but I forgot to bring his phone no. so had to wait later to use the internet. Paid $420tb for 1 night's stay at Merlin with the tour coupon. The tour guide said he'd recommend his relative's ktv which had a good choice of girls, so I said why not. Went to a few ktvs near Channivatte and the girls weren't really my cup of tea, coz I'm more of a 'face' guy and most of them only had 5/10 rating. Later I called my previous girl Nit but she was booked (seemed to be quite popular) and the guide wanted 500 baht for taking me around because I didn't choose any girls, so no choice had to book someone rather than wasting 500. Went to See Kim Yong but most of the shops not opened before 11am so went back again to Channivatte and this time one girl caught my eye at Suriya. She's 20 yrs old, had a very sweet face and the shy look type. Booked her for 2200 baht inclusive of agent's fee and asked for her to come to the hotel at 1pm. In the meantime got hold of Thaivisitor's phone no to meet up for lunch while I went for a thai massage to destress my muscles after a long bus trip.

- to be continued -

Last edited by TD0620G; 12-01-2005 at 02:03 AM.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2nd trip to Hadyai

-continued-

While waiting for thaivisitor there was a knock on my hotel room. I opened the door and was pleasantly greeted by the girl. She looked very pretty and I was almost shy to see her..kekeke feels like im in high school. Invited her in and made small talk, and slowly one thing led to another she was on the bed with me as I could not resist her. I slowly stripped her clothes as we caressed and I was surprised she had at least a 32b for her small frame. She was very inexperienced and I had to do most of the work, but having sex with her was like making love to a gf so that made up for it. Unlike experienced working girls who has lost their sensitivity of touch, every trust was greeted with moans of enjoyment and it only took around 10 minutes before I came. While having sex I was shocked to see blood coming out, much to my relief it was only her leftover period (she appoligied as it was her final day of her period). After our 1st time, I checked my phone and realised it was on silent mode, so missed my lunch appointment with thaivisitor (sorry thaivisitor!). We spend the rest of the day at Lee Garden Plaza at the bookstore, playing video games and watched Bridget Jones diary.

Finally met up with thaivisitor at night and he took us to Kiss Channel to watch the life band. As I was still tired from my trip we did not stay long dropped us of at Sakura KTV to sing some songs before haeding back for some rest and of coz, another round of lovemaking. She was still shy and said we sould rest, but I could not resist her and it did not take long before we were at it again. The 2nd time was as good as the first and every thrust was greeted with moans of pleasure. After cumming in her, we were both tired and had a good night's sleep before the next day where I had to go BAngkok for 2 days.

Looks - 7/10 (pretty and sweet looking) with well developed breasts for her petite size
F/F - 7/10 - inexperienced but made up the points with her sensitivity and g/f feeling
B/J - 0/10 - did not have any (not sure if she knows how to do it)
RTF - most probably, if there are no other choices next time.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
-continued-

Looks - 7/10 (pretty and sweet looking) with well developed breasts for her petite size
F/F - 7/10 - inexperienced but made up the points with her sensitivity and g/f feeling
B/J - 0/10 - did not have any (not sure if she knows how to do it)
RTF - most probably, if there are no other choices next time.
Thank you for the FR.
An attached photo perharps? Boleh?
Old 12-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
Thank you for the FR.
An attached photo perharps? Boleh?
heheh sorry bro I don't have a digicam or camera phone, perhaps can ask thaivisitor for a 2nd opinion on her looks as he met her as well.
Old 13-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster

7-8th Jan - nothing to report was in BAngkok to meet customer

9th Jan - missed my morning flight to HAdyai by 1/2 hour as the taxi did not know the directions to the airport (was coming from Samphan). Had to wait till 5.30pm for the next flight so just hung around at the airport. By the time I reached Hadyai it was already 7pm and I called Nit again to see if she was free.. unfortunately she had already been booked again and asked me to wait till tomorrow. So I was restless, went to See Kim Yong and Pink Lady to check out the girls but coudn't make up my mind and the OKT at See Kim Yong wanted around the same price as daily booking so I thought it wasn't worth it. Ended up at Pink Lady for a traditional massage. For 240baht for 2 hrs it was worth it and the massuer was quite experienced. Midway through the massage she asked me whether I wanted to massage my 'ping-pong' but I declined. Cannot la... feel a bit wierd if an old lady massages my 'ping-pong'!

After the massage I checked out the 'sexy' dance at Pink Lady lounge. It was 150TB for a drink and while sitting at the bar 2 girls chatted with me, their drinks were 170TB each. They asked me whether I wanted to go to Paragon disco and I said sure. To take them out it was 850TB bar fine each. Since 2 pretty ladies asked me, it was kinda hard to resist As it was my first visit to PAragon, I found the place packed compared to Hollywood. Seems like a popular hangout place for Hadyai couples. The music was mostly techno but what the heck, since there were 2 pretty girls jiggling their stuff next to me I still enjoyed the dance. All of us were pretty drunk after a few bottles of Heineken so we took the tuk-tuk back. Didn't know whether the girls slept with customers so I didn't ask, but they said they're living with their parents so I'm not sure if they could. One of the girls, ah Kwan, gave me her phone no. and asked me to call her for lunch tomorrow. We parted ways as my final day was my day with Nit.

Ah Kwan
Age - 20
Looks - 6/10, girl next door face and had quite a sexy body with her tight baby-t shirt which perky tits
F/F - 0/10 didn't do anything except fondle during dance

Her friend
Age - 20
Looks - 6.5/10, her friend looked younger like 18yrs old as she has baby face, more voluptous.

It was quite a fun night although no sex as having 2 girls holding my hands on my left and right drew quite a lot of stares. I felt a bit pai seh also coz don't really go out with 2 girls on my arms.

- to be continued, last day in Hadyai -
Old 15-01-2005, 04:30 AM
Samster

10th Jan (final day) -

My long awaited day with Nit finally arrived. I was looking forward to see her since my last visit as we got along very well and she can almost be considered as my 'tirak' at Hadyai. Didn't have to go to See Kim Yong to pick her up as she came straight to my hotel and knocked on my door. We embraced and kissed like long lost lovers and naturally it led to making love. Her body was still as good as before, with her petite figure around 5ft 2 she had very well proportioned and perky breasts, my fav part of her body. Being one of the popular WLs, I thought her pussy would be quite loose by now, but surprisingly I still had a hard time sliding my dick in. Furious kisses came in between having sex and it was still as good as before. After my explosion we laid in each other's arms and feel asleep. When we woke up, I was pretty hungry so we headed nearby Lee Garden to have some lunch and also to buy my bus ticket back for the next morning. We spent the whole day going walking around the city, in between heading back to the hotel to have another round of sex and having buffet dinner at Lee Garden and back again for another around before going to sleep. On our last session, something unfortunate happened. She saw my gf's pic in my wallet and got very jealous, grilling me with many questions... I then knew that she liked me as well. While trying to cool her down our hugs got more passionate and we ended up having sex. I think she actually wanted me to be her bf thats why she reacted that way. Felt kinda bad to dissapoint her but in the end, it's also good that I didn't fall too far into the tirak trap. Lets see how she is if I see her again on my next trip.

Looks - 6/10 (cute girl next door look)
Body - 7/10 (petite but well proportioned breasts)
F/F - 6.5/10 (gf feel with french kissing but not very skilled)
B/J - 5/10 (not very skilled at bj)
Damage - 1500TB & 100tb tips
RTF - maybe, as she's quite a nice person to hang out with, speaks english sparingly.

-end-
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1