The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 16
Curious0932 is a glorious beacon of lightCurious0932 is a glorious beacon of lightCurious0932 is a glorious beacon of lightCurious0932 is a glorious beacon of lightCurious0932 is a glorious beacon of lightCurious0932 is a glorious beacon of light
Any Couple tried Cozyplace ?

has anybody tried to have sex in CozyPlace ?
https://cozyplace.sg/

Seems like to good place to have sex.
3hrs for $59
Sex on a couch. i wonder can the door be locked.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Couple tried Cozyplace ?

From the reviews seems like door can't be locked and the walls are thin. Seems very fun for risky sex. Staff don't seem to bother guests while theyre inside according to reviews.

Bump. Great place suggestion. Will keep in mind.

Edit: Looked around and 4play is similar but has board games and snacks
Old 05-12-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yupyupyup can bros hehehe
Old 05-12-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

The place starting to stink like the old cinemas that showed CAT III movies.. I wouldn't want my bare skin to touch the couch...
Old 05-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

If I was in my younger days, confirm come here have lot of "fun" one...
Old 06-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

got camera inside room or not
Old 06-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
The place starting to stink like the old cinemas that showed CAT III movies.. I wouldn't want my bare skin to touch the couch...
They say they sanitise before every booking though. So you've been there? Does it actually smell bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
got camera inside room or not
According to their website no CCTV in rooms
Old 06-12-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
Radium is one of the Best!Radium is one of the Best!Radium is one of the Best!

Was thinking not a bad place to go for initial starter dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
This talked me out of it.
Who wouldnt take the chance to do it if they can, what is left on the sofa.....I'm out
Old 06-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
They say they sanitise before every booking though. So you've been there? Does it actually smell bad?

According to their website no CCTV in rooms
thanks bro, up u for the detail
Old 06-12-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

You see TS pic of the place you already know what you can do inside
Old 06-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

If you are young, you can try, and it is pretty exciting because of the thrill of being heard or caught.

If you are old like me, you are not very comfortable.

But cuddle to watch RA movie with a simple body search as foreplay.... suggested.

Personal suggestion. Get one of those remote control dildos and use it as a form of foreplay for a more enormous climax later.
Old 08-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radium View Post
Was thinking not a bad place to go for initial starter dates.(
and also for those with fwbs who do not wish to be seen in hotels or compromising locations. their locations are located in malls which are generally fine.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

The feeling is like K-box last time. Still can remember booking a room at the K-box near Selegie, than ask the waiter don't come in.

Ex was wearing mini-skirt, with a hoodie (naked inside). While I wear a T-shirt and loose shorts... F**k her while we sang songs, can hear her moan while she sings, especially when I purposely move my hips faster when she reaches the climax of the song...

Good times...
Old 11-12-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
You see TS pic of the place you already know what you can do inside
you mean the tissue paper and the mineral water.. hahaha...

on a serious note, just take note.. IIRC, you may need to sign into your personal netflix if you want to watch any shows. but do be warned that because you sign into a different location, your default one will be logged out or an email to sent to the user on 'another device is logged on'.

so for those with family, please be alert.
Old 11-12-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious0932 View Post
has anybody tried to have sex in CozyPlace ?
https://cozyplace.sg/
Seems like to good place to have sex.
3hrs for $59
Sex on a couch. i wonder can the door be locked.
Yeah, tried that with my FB. Its really cozy and gets you in the mood easily when you turn down the lights. The thought of someone walking into our room while we fuck make it even more thrilling. But its just like another KTV room, except you can't sing. And there's no toilet inside like the hotel room. Lol.

But I went prepared with some wet tissue. After the sex, I just spray some cologne onto the sofa. The wall is thin, so make sure that your gal don't moan too loud so you don't attract unwanted attention.

Overall, this is a good alternative for couples who don't want to be seen checking into sleazy hotels.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1