The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
My condolences on your bad experience bro.

You can be sure I won't be picking up the pieces where you left off.

But interestingly, wouldn't the price of 3K baht already have put you off? If my memory serves me right... it's even cheaper in BKK.
i tot it was 3k lor and bro i was so damn chopped like a ROBERt HERE. NVM, SOI honey inn is my fav soapy place!!!! 1800 bht ok liao! HEHE
Old 31-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Damn man, cant wait for jigsaw(SAW fella) to rape me at Halloween! so long guys! CHEERS...
Careful of what you wish for bro... it might just come true!!!

When you go back to Sgp, go home early everyday, be a good boy, and save money.

I will see you in patts Sonkran 2013.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Careful of what you wish for bro... it might just come true!!!

When you go back to Sgp, go home early everyday, be a good boy, and save money.

I will see you in patts Sonkran 2013.
Bro, there is a high chance i wont be there wif u guys, prefer to be low key and go during low season lol.....

Had a blast during halloween at walking street, for the first time, i BFED my regular girl and her friend from roxy agg bar to go mixx disco at WS to chiong! Smashing night i would say! DAMN! i really dun wana go back SG! SG so sian but bo pian!

Later tonight going wongamat beach, the other side of pattaya near naklua there! , then Stardice and Hollywood! then tml late afternoon going airport! 18 days of fun so fast pass! wtf....

Thanks pitbull, this song is my fav in the discos liao! lol.... BTW, heavy lessons learnt, if you wanna stick to a 3-4k bht budget per night, hit the discos, no need pay barfine, drinks a bit ex, but sometimes u heng, u can see sibei hot FLs there lolx...... i saw a few liao hahahaha, eye contact was there! OK tonight i try my luck and see how! lol....

Old 01-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Still early days but we'll most probably meet in an agogo on Walking Street 17th April nite.
Sounds great, I will be there during that time. Shoot me a msg when you guys decided on where to meet. Looking forward to a fun night with you guys.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'll probably be there also for Songkran
Old 01-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks pitbull, this song is my fav in the discos liao! lol.... BTW, heavy lessons learnt, if you wanna stick to a 3-4k bht budget per night, hit the discos, no need pay barfine, drinks a bit ex, but sometimes u heng, u can see sibei hot FLs there lolx...... i saw a few liao hahahaha, eye contact was there! OK tonight i try my luck and see how! lol....
They get hotter when you drink more.

And if you wake up with a pain in your azz... nope... it's not the mattress

Catch up when you get back...
Old 01-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by contangee View Post
Ahtecklim,

I will be in Pattaya for Songkran 2013. I know you already have big group but ok if I join you guys? Don't know what you guys like to do but I very ching chai one.
We like ladyboys!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had lots of fun in the past week in Pattaya with lots of weird encounters. Even gotten dragged by Insomnia's security for the first time 555 Also confirmed jagerbomb is my anti-drunk elixir

Had some really nice bros from sammyboy/sg to hang out with the past days. It was a real pleasure Learning new things with every trip, and meeting new people made things interesting in Patts.

Some bros changed by opinion of Baccara last night when they bf 2 lovies at 2.5k. They are fun lovely ladies to hang out with, too bad I was already at my limit

Checked one of my bucket list last night at frog bar when I went up to their pole platform and dance a song or 2. I think I'd gotten one of the bosses approval 555 Those bros who hang out with missed my performance

There are more LBs in Insomnia compared to same period last year. So those picking there do be careful. A couple of fun loving Paris guys told me Hollywood would be more fun and more ladies on Wed and Fri. Other time Insomnia is still the place to be. Not sure how true is that.

If anyone saw a guy with a black cat ear cap walking around the past week in WS/Soi6/Hollywood/LK Metro, that would be me. I think I was the only Akatsuki Tobi last night 555
Old 01-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

probably the result of too many rich prc patronising them, you can tell as the staff make an effort to speak chinese. usually people from sg or my wont speak chinese to them .

Quote:
i tot it was 3k lor and bro i was so damn chopped like a ROBERt HERE. NVM, SOI honey inn is my fav soapy place!!!! 1800 bht ok liao! HEHE
Old 02-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We like ladyboys!
Thanks for sharing. No problem with me as long as I am not forced to BF one. Wouldn't even mind buying a Ladyboy drink or two.

As they say, different stroke for different folk.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Re: Ladyboys caught red-handed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
I didn't know about it till someone in PA mentioned a gal he took had heart problem suddenly in the room. He had some medication and gave her to help relieve her pain or something.

Lucky thing is the gal never collapse yet so she called someone to fetch her to hospital and the guy followed and pay the bill. I recall it was his last night in Patts.

The members in PA was saying that it was against thai law, and someone who had consult a Thai lawyer regarding this matter before. The lawyer said best is don't do anything even if you know CPR.

Can be helpful by, calling the ambulance and waiting to pay the bill
Brudder.. I heard many times people tell this story but in different settings... but nobody have yet to prove that you will be charged.

Even until now, no lawyer can quote which law say it is illegal.. and that you will be charged if help someone and you got no medical knowledge..

so the story will continue and people who believe will end up not helping others..
Old 02-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekLo View Post
Think this is similar in Singapore. Illegal to administer medical unless you're licensed to do so. Else you're exposed to getting charged if anything bad happens to the person.
Can quote which law, statue or regulations say that??
Old 02-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Brudders

Can also check for more information on Pattaya here. got some facebook info..

http://www.facebook.com/WSPattaya?ref=stream
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pattay...257?ref=stream
http://www.swfcabin.com/swf-files/13...%AD%1 C%C2%AD

Hope you like..

Thanks brudder & happy halloween
Old 02-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Can quote which law, statue or regulations say that??
I do not know about the laws but those people that attended the First Aid Course at the Singapore Red Cross Society should have remember the examiner telling you this advice.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ladyboys caught red-handed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Brudder.. I heard many times people tell this story but in different settings... but nobody have yet to prove that you will be charged.

Even until now, no lawyer can quote which law say it is illegal.. and that you will be charged if help someone and you got no medical knowledge..

so the story will continue and people who believe will end up not helping others..
Very easy, you wan 100% chop chop confirm, pay a Thailand lawyer for consultation can liao. Else u try help all you want and if you messed up nobody charge you, then means all other people wrong you right lor. Easy right? As they say up to u

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1