The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-07-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
fumalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Very nice share bro Origami, hope you have more outdoor encounters and share here haha
Old 14-07-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
NUS also was one of our playgrounds.
Omg, I've say NUS is really one of the best place to have public sex.

The toilets are empty, the classrooms unlocked, just go in lock and fuck, friends hall, roof top, canteens.

Brings back lots of good memories.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

The toilets are empty, the classrooms unlocked, just go in lock and fuck, friends hall, roof top, canteens.

NUS = National University of Sex
Old 15-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let me share a memory back in 2015.

I dated a lady from USC. She migrated there along with some members, chatted with her for a week before i drove & picked her from her work place after her work ard 10+ at night. Lady dressed in 1 pc long dress, we bought few can of beer & sat at Kallang River admiring the night sea. After a couple of drinks, we noticed too many jokers sorry joggers running pass us. Got onto my then Mitsubishi EX and drove to ECP, Now many F&B joints with starbucks. Back then still under Construction. In my car, we petted kissed and fingered her. I dared her to fuck in the construction site, we find our way & sneaked in. She pulled down her panties while i piak piak her from behind. Cummed inside her and the sperms dripped down from her pussy to her legs. I dare her again to clean the cum with her panties & left it in the site. She wiped my cum, my cock with her panties. I drove her for supper at G7 Frog Congee totally commando & send her back.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Let me share a memory back in 2015.

I dated a lady from USC. She migrated there along with some members, chatted with her for a week before i drove & picked her from her work place after her work ard 10+ at night. Lady dressed in 1 pc long dress, we bought few can of beer & sat at Kallang River admiring the night sea. After a couple of drinks, we noticed too many jokers sorry joggers running pass us. Got onto my then Mitsubishi EX and drove to ECP, Now many F&B joints with starbucks. Back then still under Construction. In my car, we petted kissed and fingered her. I dared her to fuck in the construction site, we find our way & sneaked in. She pulled down her panties while i piak piak her from behind. Cummed inside her and the sperms dripped down from her pussy to her legs. I dare her again to clean the cum with her panties & left it in the site. She wiped my cum, my cock with her panties. I drove her for supper at G7 Frog Congee totally commando & send her back.
Bro, USC is where? United state of China?
Old 15-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If u know the history of this SBF u will know, i was here since the beginning with alot of sis. The very first pioneers dare devils
Old 15-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

oh ye... NUS campus of course. i fuck everywhere in the campus.
the wildest was in pool at SRC after midnight nude swim.
the crazy hostelite days... share yr stories bro
Old 16-07-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
chenxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
University of Southern California
Old 17-07-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Undertable lah.

When it was still good, not whatever it is now.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
zhonglian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Undertable lah.

Tio banned so no good
Old 17-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhonglian View Post
Tio banned so no good
All the old guard/pioneer members apart from Mac Liz and Luna got banned AFAIK. It wasn't just me. A forum which blindly adheres to the mantra of "the woman is always right" is a shit one, especially when it enables so many women with bad manipulative characters and lots of bad drama to stay and thrive in there.
Old 17-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

USC …. Need to pay subscription fee de if not cannot DM … many pop up adv
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 17-07-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Undertable lah.

Agreed the good old fun times are gone
Old 17-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
If u know the history of this SBF u will know, i was here since the beginning with alot of sis. The very first pioneers dare devils
Where r they all now bro ???...r they still active or lurking ard in this forum ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-07-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Where r they all now bro ???...r they still active or lurking ard in this forum ???
Old, married, got kids, retired.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1