The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Std alert

Kns. This thread sounds more like an OKT war than anything else. Pathetic.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Kns. This thread sounds more like an OKT war than anything else. Pathetic.
LOL... Just like WWE, you need to make up some stories to create feud.

Just sit back and enjoy.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
foruploadid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
LOL... Just like WWE, you need to make up some stories to create feud.

Just sit back and enjoy.
Need clarification from ken and wolve.
Still remember the rumour with channel long ago. Ask the girl to take test to prove she is innocent
Old 03-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefwangwong View Post
What IS your purpose of you protecting the ML?
hmm since FL come out with medical report that she do not have STD than case close lor...
Old 04-09-2017, 10:48 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefwangwong View Post
A few things to ponder..

1. Why she took so long to go for a check up? She would have already recovered.
2. How are we assured that the report is hers? It could be someone else who took the test.
3. Why is ace73 and dgspotter helping this ML and the MP? Supporter? Owner?

This ML / MP might be worry about the truth and impact her/shop income.

With the medical report posted on line, she is confirmed to be providing sexual service in  the MP.

Dear AV, you may wish to visit the clinic for her full details and for your follow up action. Thank you.
1) Medical check up take time and results will take quite awhile
-If she have recovered its a good thing no?

2) If you or anyone have doubt they can check her work permit and see if her name tally with the medical report

3) From my point of view you are more aggressive in attacking her by creating threads on various SBF section so you have bigger motive than others, so are you a competitor / rival MP owner? or Did she KC you and kana chop carrot head that you now hold a grudge against her?
-And out of 27 post you have in the forum, 15 of them is attacking this particular ML?

As for medical check up, any foreign workers in Singapore are to undergo medical check up as well so its not a big deal, ML be it clean or offering specials also have to undergo check up every 6 months

Its a good thing you show some concern that ML may spread STD to others but since she show medical report, case close lor.... not happy with her don't visit her anymore lor.... so many other beautiful ML for you to choose from
Old 04-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 7
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think point 3 highly possible if not wont be spreading all these so fierce... and as always not surprise to see bro get con by tiong bu and cheat money and feeling
Old 04-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPexplorer View Post
i think point 3 highly possible if not wont be spreading all these so fierce... and as always not surprise to see bro get con by tiong bu and cheat money and feeling
Very common now adays, some people cannot learn to let go... when tio cheat of feelings / money they will go around attacking the ladies

That is why once in a while you will see post in SBF like this "ML / WL bad services, cannot go" or "ML / WL have STD, don't go"
Old 06-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

I hope thing have clear for now.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 06-09-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I hope thing have clear for now.
Not really, this is his PM and my reply to him

Old 06-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
GunnerGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think will come to an end ba, as she shown check up lo. Those bro who support her will still continue support her de.. so many gals around to choose if she not ideal, those like her will still visiting her de.. cheer up just enjoy bonking bro...
Old 06-09-2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerGG View Post
Think will come to an end ba, as she shown check up lo. Those bro who support her will still continue support her de.. so many gals around to choose if she not ideal, those like her will still visiting her de.. cheer up just enjoy bonking bro...
yea... just ignore it and move on bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1